Chapter 11

Two Types of Love

Ryn's POV

Previously on 'Two Types of Love' -- As I was being dumbfounded, I all of a sudden bumped into and almost fell on the ground...

 

Mwoya - ige? I suddenly felt someone bump into me but as I was about to fall, I sensed an arm wraped around my waist and all of a sudden I landed on top of someone. But, I felt something or maybe, someone? I felt a tender, soft, warm something. It feels like it's in a shape of a lip and I percieved it on my lips.

I shot my eyes open to see a namja, a namja's eyes open just like mine's and all of a sudden it felt like everything just froze!! *oh please unfreeze* I thought. The guy then got up, off me and helped me get back on my feet by pulling a hand out and I grabed it. He then said, "I am so sorry. Are you okay?" I answered, " Yes, I'm okay."

 "I'm Daehyun," he asked, "What's yours?" I stuttered, *ugh why am I stuttering?!?* "Ohh...Umm..." *What the heck? All of a sudden I just forgot my name! Think, THINK, Ryn!! There it is that's my name, why am I such a fool?* "My name is Ryn." I quicky said with a smile because, he was such a cutie, with that smile of his. And then I said, "Yoon Ryn ibnida."

"Well, Ryn it was nice meeting you. But, I'm sorry I have to go now. i hope we see each other, soon." He said with an apologetically smile. He then walked off. I don't know why but, I wanted him to stay a little longer. Yah!!! Ryn get back to your senses.

The next thing I saw was Wooyoung walking towards me with a smile. "What happened? Why do you look so stunned?" he spoke. "Oh, umm nothing. Heh heh." I answered, as we were walking on the way to the ice cream bar. "What ice cream flavor would you like?" The lady asked. "Well, four drumsticks would be great, please." I said. Seconds later she handed me four drumsticks, and no not the instrument kind, well duh of course not. Pshhh... I then handed Wooyoung two drumsticks, " Here one for you and one for Kai. These two are for Sora and me." I smiled. "Okay" He replied.

Wooyoung then paid even though I insisted to. We both hurried back to the beach before the ice cream started melting. When we both got there, I don't know why but, when ever we leave, these two sleepy heads are always asleep! Yep. They were sleeping under the tree. Nice. I have got a plan... 

I ran to get a bucket of cold water from the beach. Well, since it was a hot sunny day and it wasn't like they were wearing anything formal... I went for it!! "SPLOOSHHHH!!!!" 

Now the faces that they are making is so FUNNY. Sora's face is like WHOA~~ and Kai's looks like he just ate a sour lemon or something. "Yah!! You are soooo dead!!" Sora screamed. "Nuh-uh ~. Not when I have ice cream for you!!" I yelled back at her, jogging, while looking back towards her and then handing the ice cream into her hands when her hand were stretched out. She then got hold of it and said, "Okay." 

"Pshhh... You are such a kid. I can't even believe you're older than me too! You would never murder me you, pabo!" I scolded. "Haha, it's good you know me so well." Sora said while we both sat down where Wooyoung and Kai are sitting at. I then said, "Yah, whenever we leave, why are you guys always sleeping? You sleepy heads. Is that how you guys wanna be? I get how it is." I said only sarcastically and I then folded my arms and looked away trying not to put a smile on my face. Hmmm... I know that somehow Sora and Kai are falling head over heels for each other, muahahahahahahaha *choke choke* 

No One's POV

"What are you talking about, Ryn?" Sora suddenly said. *I don't know why. But, whenever I'm with him I feel so safe. And one question, why do I keep feeling sleepy?* Sora thought. 

 

Okay. I know you've been probably mad at me. But, I'm so sorry!!! Here's something for you!! 

image

 

image