Chapter 10

Two Types of Love

Previously on "Two Types of Love" --   Ryn took a picture quietly of Kai and Sora. Then on the count of three “One, two, three…”  

 

"BOOOOO!!!" Ryn and Wooyoung screamed. The next thing you hear is KUMP-THUMP or KOONG-KOONG-POOOOWW. Sora and Kai, well, as you expected immediatly fell off the bed after hearing the loud sound. "What? What happened?" Sora asked. "Well after you both get ready, I... I mean Wooyoung and I, because we both did it together..." Ryn got cut. "WHAT?!? What, did you guys do together?" Both Kai and Sora asked in amazement but still sound sleepy. "Mwoh?!?" Both Ryn and Wooyoung exclaimed. "What the heck are you talking about? Do what? We didn't do anything! Sora-ah you know I'm not that kind of girl!" Ryn explained herself. "Anyway, hurry and come downstairs..." Wooyoung said stuttering a bit. 

20 minutes later

Kai and Sora came downstairs. "So, what was it that you wanted to tell us so much? Did you guys do something bad?" "Ani! I have something to show you." Ryn said in a joyful, excitement way. "Ja, yeogi bwa." "OMO!! What is this?" Sora saw the picture of Kai and Sora embracing each other and is, right now, as is what you think, so surprise and the next thing you know she yells, "Yah! Delete it!!" And the nexxt is Kai. "What are you guys looking at?" He asked. Ryn showed him the picture and his mouth opened like he just saw something so unexpected. "Ryn-ah, please delete it? Uh?" Sora begged. "Okay~." But one thing that Sora doesn't know is that the pictured was already printed out. So she only deleted the picture on the camera. 

~~~ At the Beach ~~~

As expected, today was a extremely good day to go for a swim in the water. It was mild and sunny. The sky is blue and there is no other day as perfect as this. "Ryn, c'mon get in the water!" Sora said. "Ani-yo. It's so cold." "No it's not come on! You'll love it!" But it was to late for Ryn to decide because, Sora already splashed her and dragged Ryn into the ocean with her. "Yah! Geuman, geuleoji ma!" Ryn shouted. But Sora didn't listen. Ryn then did the same to Sora. They both screamed and giggled. Kai and Wooyoung walked up to both of them and apparently they joined them. 

30 minutes later 

"Umph! Aigoo... I'm so tired." Sora said as she sat down on the sand with the perfect view of the beach. "Want me to go get some ice-cream? I saw a bar over there." "Will you? That'll be the best! Want me to come too?" Sora asked. "Umm... hmm... Nah that's okay, you can stay here with Kai." Ryn said with a wink and grin. "Can I come then?" Wooyoung questioned. "Sure!" 

Ryn's POV 

As Wooyoung and I are walking, there is such an awkard silence. So I asked him, "Hey, what flavor ice cream do you like?" He answered, "Ummm.. mint chocolate chip" he smiled a bit and I noticed. I feel like I don't have that hatred I felt for him long ago. Then as we were walking his phone started to ring. "Sorry, I have to take this." He suddenly said, " It'll just take a moment. You can go ahead." Then he walked to the right and I heard him say, "Yeoboseyo?" I then went ahead and went straight to the ice cream bar. Hmmm? What ice cream flavor does Sora and Kai even want? As I was being dumbfounded, I all of a suddenly bumped into someone and almost fell on the ground... 

 

 

Eottaess-eo? Sorry, I haven't updated in like a....... year? But I will each weekend now until, June. And then we'll see what happens next!! My present to you!!! What do you, think? Do you guys like this present?