Chapter 9

Two Types of Love

7:00 a.m.

Morning came and Ryn was starting to wake up because, of the sunlight that shined through the window and the waves crashing on the shore. She started to slowly wake up and found that Wooyoung was not in bed. She wasn’t surprised and just decided to get up and get ready for the day. She just wore something simple, comfortable, and casual. 

tumblr_mpzmzdOW3w1qc3n3vo1_500.png

After doing her usual routine she wanted to do something a little bit fun. She went downstairs and found Wooyoung sitting on the couch and went up to him and sat down right next to him. She started the conversation by saying, “Good morning.” “Good morning, to you too” he replied with a grin. Ryn then asked, “How do you wake up so early? Is it a habit? Omo, did I kick you when I was sleeping?” Ryn surprisingly asked with a shock face. “Oho no. Not, at all. I just woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep.” “Ohhhh” Ryn chuckled in relief. “Hey, should we go wake those to up?” She finally asked him. “We? Should we?” “Oh c’mon take a picture as a memory. We might be missing some interesting stuff. Oh… please?” “Okay, fine. Let’s go”

While they were walking up the stairs, Ryn went to go get a camera. Finally, opening the door slowly and with Wooyoung and Ryn squinting their eyes they saw one figure on the bed. But they were wondering where the second person was if one was on the bed. Eventually when they got closer to the bed they saw two people hugging each other. And by surprise Ryn said, “Omo, oh my, gosh no wonder they’re still sleeping. What are they doing?” “Well, hugging each other can’t you see?” Ryn childishly punched Wooyoung in the chest. And by now Ryn took a picture quietly of Kai and Sora. Then on the count of three “One, two, three…” 

 

 

 

AU: Sorry, guys, extremely short update but, I promise to update a longer chapter soon. Hopefully!!