Chapter 1

Two Types of Love

Ryn’s POV

As I was walking through the college I got through a scholarship that sent me an application, I went to visit the university and explored. But I’m not alone I have my best friend Sora with me. ‘Cause, guess what? She’s also going to be going to the same academy as me. As I was admiring how beautiful and tall the building was I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

Person: I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do that.

Sora: Oh my goodness are you okay, Ryn?

Me: Aishhh please just watch where you’re going next time. Sora lets go.

Sora and I quickly walked away from the person and continued exploring the academy and hopefully we didn’t get lost.

Next morning:

Erkk!! Erkk! Erkk!

Me: Aigooo just shut up already!

I quickly ran to the bathroom and got ready for school. Ugh I hate Monday’s the most. But hopefully it’s going to end soon! ---

Wooyoung’s POV

Oh my gosh! I can’t get that woman out of my head! She’s something alright. Usually girls would try to get me, like you know what I mean, they bump into me on purpose and try to go out with me. But, she, she is different. That was the first time a girl wasn’t into me like that. I haven’t seen her in the school before. She’s probably still in high school then. Whoo, but anyways got to go have breakfast with my family.

Kaison (dongsaeng): Hyung, hurry up we’re all hungry!

Me: Okay! I’m coming!

Ryn’s POV

After eating breakfast I waited outside of Sora’s house. Gosh she always be taking so much time getting ready for school. Doesn’t she know that we’re going to be late for school.

Sora: Yobeseyeo?

Me: It’s me. Are you ready for school yet or not? I’m outside your house right now!

Sora: chincha? Okay I’ll be out in a sec.

She finally got outside and in my car. Driving peacefully is the safest! We finally got to school and I parked my car. Sora and I were walking up the stairs

Me: Guess what?

Sora: What?

Me: We’re going to have to go back to the college on the last day of school.

Sora: Why?

Me: Wait, didn’t they tell you that too?

Sora: Hold on, let me think.

Me: Ugh you and your mind! Well, hurry up!

Sora: Oh yeah! They told me that too. Should we go together?

Me: They told me that they’re going to have one of their students that go to the academy show me around this time. I think you’re going to have a different person.  

Sora: Arasso! Okay let’s get going to class then.

 Me: Lets!

At the end of the day Sora and I did our homework together, as usual.

 

Sora’s POV

Ryn and I were doing our homework, when I asked her a question.

Me: Unnie, what do you think about Kai and I dating?

Ryn: Mmmmm… I think that’s impossible.

Me: What!?!?!

Ryn: I mean, do you know what that creature is?

Me: What?

Ryn: He’s like those vampires after people’s blood out.

Me: How is that related to him?

Ryn: Well, you know how everybody calls him a player right?

Me: Yes.

Ryn: And you hear conversations’ about him sleeping with girls’ right? Plus he’s not even single right now and you know that, right?

Me: Yes and yes.

Ryn: Wait, you hear him sleeping with girls and you still like him?

Me: Yeah, but I can change my mind too. But like every other girl that likes him, I’m like that too

Ryn: Yeah but you’re more than that. You know him very well.

Me: Yah!!! Shut up!

And we both ended up laughing.

Kai’s POV

I was doing my homework after I got thirsty and decided to go downstairs to grab a water bottle. When I heard this conversation, I literally froze.

Dad: Well don’t we have to do this to get more attention?

Mom: Honey. I know what you mean. But what I’m saying is, will they like this decision?

Dad: Yeah. We’ll have to continue this talk tomorrow with them then.

Mom: I mean I really like their daughter. She’s really pretty and has good manners. Not like the girl that he’s dating right now. I fear something.

What? What are they talking about? I finally reached the kitchen and the conversation stopped.

Friday:

Arrived at school and saw this girl. I went up to her and kissed her. My girlfriend, Roo.

Roo: Mmmm, hey baby.

Me: Hello, precious. Am I still coming over tonight?

Roo: Definitely!

Me: Can’t wait!

We were both kissing until someone bumped into her. UH-UH, that someone better prepare to die!