Chapter 7

Two Types of Love

Continuing…

 

Now it is 6:00 p.m. and all of them went to go buy groceries. After that Sora and Ryn cooked dinner and by that time it was 8:30 p.m. 

They made:

·Of course, rice --- the main dish

And for the side dishes:

  • Braised Tofu and Radish -->      tutorial-17.jpg

 

 

 

  • Jangsanjeok -->      simmered-meat-patties-in-teriyaki-like-s
     

 

 

Steamed Kimchi Dumplings - Jjin Kimchi Mandu -->      steamed-kimchi-dumplings-jjin-kimchi-man

 

 

 

  • Thinly Sliced Radish Kimchi - Mu Saengchae -->      thinly-sliced-radish-kimchi-on-the-magaz

 

 

  • Cucumber Canape' --> cucumber-canape-on-the-plate.jpg
         

(A/N: yeah this dinner doesn’t have soup because the cucumber canapé is like soup but it’s not soup. I say it’s like soup because of the juice the cucumber has. Which is like soup because, soup is liquidy?? Why am I explaining this?? I’m so dumb haha. Oh! And these pictures are not mine. Credit to the rightful owners!)

 

As Kai and Wooyoung came towards the dining table all you could hear was them gulping their saliva. Sora and Ryn kinda giggled at that. 

Kai: Whoa! Did you two really make this?

Sora: Of course! Two girls like us are pros!

Kai: Hmm… Come eat then! Good job lets see how this will taste! (taking a bite) OMG!!! This is so GOOD!! 

Wooyoung: Agree!!

 

(A/N: you might be guessing where the body guards are, right? Well right now they are out because Kai’s parents called them to go back to Korea and now you don’t have to worry about them haha yeah) 

 

Ryn’s POV

The food is so good! Haha I’ve hadn’t cook with Sora in such a long time, I’ve missed this feeling. I was so nervous when I watched Kai and Wooyoung took their first bite. I thought they would make a disgusted face but, their expressions was like ‘OMG this is so good’. 

 

Sora’s POV

After eating we all gathered in the living room and watched some dramas. But I kinda wanted to go on a walk along the beach and Ryn came with me too.

 

Ryn: Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Sora: I don’t know, actually.

Ryn: Haha, this is the first time I’ve heard you say that. You usually know where you want to go.

Sora: How about we go to the fair?

Ryn: Ohh!! I want to go there too!!

Sora: Haha!! You’re so dumb.

Ryn: Bwoh!! Yahh!!

Sora: Okay, okay.

Ryn: I think Kai is starting to be nice to you. Don’t you think so?

Sora: Hmmm… let me think.

Ryn: Uh-huh

Sora: Yeah, I do think he got nicer. But I don’t want to fall in love with him!

Ryn: What? Why?

Sora: Yahh! Why would you ask that! He already has a girlfriend and you know that!

Ryn: Well I know that! But his girlfriend is just using him for his money. And besides, that money is not even his money, it’s his parents. Dude, Kai has to start learning how to be the CEO of the company now!

Sora: I agree! But, do you think he’ll start falling in love with me? (smiling)

Ryn: Of course! But he seems so cold hearted.

Sora: Well, yeah but who knows. People change, right?

Ryn: *nodding her heard up and down

Sora: Come on, we better get inside. It’s getting dark.

 

We both started walking back to the house. And as I was walking, I kept thinking about what Ryn had said, will he fall for me and I fall for him. Or are we both just gonna get married and never have love between us?

 

Meanwhile… 

 

Kai’s POV

 

Sora and Ryn went to walk along the beach and I’m in the house with Wooyoung.

 

Kai: Dude I told them that you were a nice and cool guy. You better not have feelings for Ryn, okay?

Wooyoung: What? Why?

Kai: You know what I’m talking about! (In a serious tone)

Wooyoung: I’ve made the last one die. I never want to do it again! I really hate myself!

Wooyoung said as he started to put his face in his palms/hands.

Kai: Dude, why did you even do that? I’m your friend, you know you can tell me anything, okay?

Wooyoung: This is a big one, okay? Promise you won’t tell anyone?

Kai: Arasso! Tell me.

Wooyoung: I have a…

 

A/N : Well what does Wooyoung have?? Stay tuned!! Haha might do a double update. I don’t know yet. Well, Wooyoung’s secret is a big secret! I got the next idea for the story from Master’s Sun. If you haven’t watched that drama yet I SO recommend it! It’s so SWEET. So DAEBAK! Haha well I need to stop talking now. But, I hope you liked this chapter. I’ll talk to you on the next one!

 

Comment! – I love comments!!

 

Subscribe!!