Chapter 12

Two Types of Love

Previously on 'Two Types of Love' -- *I don't know why. But, whenever I'm with him I feel so safe. And one question, why do I keep feeling sleepy?* Sora thought. 

 

No One's POV 

The sun was finally setting and the skies are extremely beautiful. The sky painted an array of pink, orange and yellow. The clouds holds a promise of a peaceful, calm night and the pale white moon is beginning to show. As the canival holds loud music and spining of bright lights, all you can hear are chatters and screams from people and you can see little kids, to teenagers, to old people entering and exiting from the entrance gates. 

During that time, Kai, Wooyoung, Sora and Ryn entered the gates. After they got their bracelets (bracelets let's them ride on all rides), as always Ryn is her childish self, she wanted to give a little help to Sora and Kai so they can get a little closer. As time went by, they've already rode three rides and Ryn decided it was time for Wooyoung and her to go their seperate way. Ryn lightly patted Wooyoung's shoulder and whispered, "Hey, let's go." He then realized what Ryn was trying to do and played along. 

Wooyoung and Ryn quietly ran away and decided to ride The Afterburn. This ride takes riders on six inversions including a space drop, a vertical loop, an immelman, a batwing, a flat spin and finally into a spiral. As they both were waiting in line for their turn to get on Wooyoung asked, "Aren't you scared? Usaully girls are. But you don't look like it." Then she answered, "Well, do I look like most girls?" "Ummm... Should I say, no?" He answered back with a grin.

 

Meanwhile... 

At the same time Sora and Kai are are also waiting in line to experience The Drop Tower. This ride goes up the top of the tower and then has a free-fall down. Now, as for Sora, she isn't like Ryn. She's, let's say, the opposite of her friend. While they were waiting Sora's face turned pale and she didn't look too good. Kai faced her to see her situation and asked, "Are you okay? We don't have to ride this if you don't want to." She then turned to face Kai and answered, "Of course we have to ride this. This is what we came for anyway." She said with a small smile.  

As time went by, the line got shorter and shorter and, Sora and Kai were the next one's to go. As they were walking to their seat and then buckled their bodies so they won't fly out, Sora was feeling a bit nauseated. Since, she didn't want to be the party pooper she just went with the flow. The ride was getting ready to shoot up in 3, 2, 1... "HYAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The people on the ride screamed. 

 

Sora's POV 

Finally when the roller coaster settled on the ground and as I'm getting out of my seat I can't help it anymore, I need to find a garbage can. I'm running as fast as I can, leaving Kai behind, trying to find a trash can. I find one and bend over putting my head in it and vomit in there. I feel someone patting my shoulder and when I stop puking I immediately look over my shoulders and see Kai's worried face. "Are you okay? We need to go to the hostpital. Come on, let's go," he said, "I'll call Ryn and Wooyoung when we get to the hostpital." 

 

No One's POV (In the docter's office) 

When Ryn and Wooyoung arrived they went staight to the doctor's office where Sora and Kai are at. Wooyoung felt like he was having a pee pee emergency so he told Ryn to go ahead and that he just needed to go to the men's restroom. Ryn continued walking and entered an elevator to go on to the 5th floor. As the elevator door opened to a white wall she walked out of it turning to her left to see that Sora and Kai is still waiting to talk to the doctor. After greeting her friend for a few seconds the female doctor opened her door and a patient of hers walked out. "Hello, I'm Dr. Kim. Come in and please have a seat." She greeted. The three of them went in and took a seat and Dr. Kim sat in her comfortable looking, black wheel chair. "I've looked at your results and it seems like you are," "Doooo Doooo Doooo ~~"  Kai's phone ringed and cut the doctor's sentence. "Sorry." He apologized and went out of the room. 

Dr. Kim then smiled and continued what she was saying. "As I was saying, have you been experiencing, nausea with and without vomiting as well as, dizziness?" Sora then answered, "Well, yes sometimes." "And you also haven't been on your time of the month for a few months, right?" "Yes, doctor." "Congratulations, you're pregnant. You've been pregnant for two months." By now Sora's and Ryn's eyes were as wide as can be. It was like they were staring at the doctor like she was doing something crazy. They were so surprised, they couldn't move an inch, a centimeter. 

 

Mean while... (Kai's conversation) 

Kai's girlfriend called him. 

"Hello?" Kai said answering his phone call. "Hi, Kai. It's me Jung Roo," his girlfriend said in a flirty voice, "Don't you miss me? I miss you a lot!" He then answered with a smile on his face and kicking the hard ground floor at the same time, "Of course I miss you. I miss your face. I really want to see you." "I have good news for you then Oppa, I have good news for you!" She suddenly said in a cute voice. Kai's two eyes popped out surprised and his mind was then curious to what the good news was. "Really? What is it?" His girlfriend hollered, "I'm here in Jejudo, too!" "What?" "Yep, I already rented a hotel. Can you come and stay with me?" She giggled through the phone and Kai felt the vibrations coming through the phone and suddenly felt the need to see her instantly at this very moment.