Chapter 6

Two Types of Love

Landed- No One’s POV

It has been at least 5 hours or more and they have landed. When they went into the airport landing section one of their body guards went to get the car that they’ve rented for the remaining days that they’ll be staying in Jeju Island. Once the car arrived they went straight to where they were staying.

The house was really white and big. It had like little river ponds thingy around the sides and it was in front of the ocean but not really close. And the way you get inside is really cool too. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. One for Kai and Sora, second for Wooyoung and Ryn, third for the body guards but it’s a good thing that the third room has more than one bed (you'll see). About the TV it’s really AWSOME!! Daebbakk!!! The TV is built in the middle of the coffee table in the center of the seats around it and it comes up to face you, it’s so awesome.

Sora: Whoa this beach house is so cool. More like a house. I could live here.

Ryn: It’s good that it has a library I can read whenever I’m bored.

 Sora: But the TV, it’s so awesome!

Wooyoung: Dude we gotta go buy food. I’ll be starving.

Kai: You’re not going to be the only one.

Wooyoung: For sure.

Sora: Ryn and I’ll go buy the groceries.

Ryn: Want me to cook?

Sora: Okay, I’ll help.

Ryn: When are we going?

Sora: I don’t know, after we put our luggage away?

Ryn: Heh heh okay.

Sora: Wait which room will the body guards take.

Kai: How about the one by the kitchen?

Sora: There’s one by the kitchen?

Kai: Yeah. Go check upstairs. Mom told me that two rooms will be upstairs.

Sora: Arasso!...

210.jpg

This is the front of the house. But it is faced the beach and the other side is flat like a wall.

And here’s some close up looks ^.^

1

310.jpg

49.jpg

59.jpg

69.jpg

79.jpg

96.jpg

106.jpg

 123.jpg

You see the deck above the living room? Well there's a door, if you can see it. On the other side of the door is another living room on the second level. And, don't you think that the night time one is purty? 

There is of course a master bedroom and a master bathroom. But you know the soon to be marry couple is gonna get that room. 

AN: I give credit to the owner. www.mydesignstories.com 

These nest pictures that you are gonna see, is from a different website and are not in the house from the above pictures these are my ideas to put in the house but are NOT my designs. 

Continuing is, Sora's and Kai's room. The bathroom is of course, inside the master bedroom ~ ^.^

contemporary-bedroom.jpg
This is the master bedroom. 
traditional-bathroom.jpg
This is the master bathroom. 

Next up is, Ryn's and Wooyoung's bedroom. There's not a bathroom in the room but, there is one outside next to their room. 

contemporary-bedroom.jpg
The bathroom outside, next to their room. 
traditional-bathroom.jpg
 

Last but not least is the body guards' bedroom, which is downstairs and there is another bathroom next to their room too. 

contemporary-bedroom.jpg
Yeah I know the beds seem kinda little for them but pretend they're bigger. 
 
The bathroom ~ 
traditional-bathroom.jpg
 
And then there's a small/medium living room on the second level too. 
traditional-living-room.jpg
There's no TV but there is a fire place on the other side of the picture. Pretend that the back is a wall with a door. That'll be the door that leads Kai and JungHa to the master room. And then the other side is the bathroom and Wooyoung and Ryn's bedroom. Then the bodyguards' room is the one by the kitchen. Which is downstairs, remember this is the second story.

AN: Continuing on to the next chapter. I hope you readers enjoyed this chapter even though it was full of pictures. I just wanted you guys to have a picture, imagination in your head as you read along in the future while they're in Jeju Island, because, when I can imagine the story playing in my head, it just seems so real and I get even more into the story and it also gets very interesting, sometimes I even think that it was movie, and wanting to watch it again. Well all in all, I hope ya'll liked this. 

Subscribe! 

Comment! 

Upvote?