Chapter 2

Two Types of Love

Sora’s POV

Roo: Ugh! You better apologize to me right now?

Me: Excuse me? You were in the way! There is NO way I’m going to apologize!

And I quickly walked away from that stupid . Yeah you probably didn’t know but I heard that she was just using Kai for his money. Oh my gosh I didn’t see Kai standing there! Oops…

Kai’s POV

I’m walking to my first class and, I have a phone call coming from, my MOM??

Me: Umma?

Mom: mm… it’s me, since its Friday, come home, we’re having guests tonight. Okay? kunnaw. (Hang up)

Me: Yo, yobe, Yobeseyeo?

Ugh! What in the world is going on?!?!?!? What am I going to do about Roo then???

Texting:

Me: Hey, I’m sorry I can’t come tonight.

Roo: What? You can’t come tonight?  

Me: I’m sorry but my mom said we’re having guests tonight for dinner.

Roo: It’s okay you can come over tomorrow night then.

Me: Obviously.

Roo: Bye I have to go to class.  

No One’s POV

Kai’s mom: Kai??? The guest’s are here come down already!!!

Kai: ARASSO!!

Kai coming down the stairs as soon as he saw the guests and Sora his eyes widened but he still greeted them.

Both families sat in the living room and chatted when finally…

Kai’s dad: Kids we’ve got something to tell you.

Kai: What is it, appa?

Kai’s dad: Well, I know that you kids haven’t met yet but, we really need your help and in order to do that, you have to, you have to, you have ---

Sora’s dad: You both have to get married.

Sora: What?? But, why Appa?

She said jumping up.

Kai’s mom: We decided to have a collaboration with the Park’s and Yoon’s company.

Maid: Dinner’s ready…

Kai’s mom: uuhhh… ahjumma you can go home now I’ll take care of the rest.

And so the maid left.

Sora: But, but, but, what about school, and I mean we still have college.

Kai’s mom: Let’s go eat dinner.

Sora’s mom: That sounds like a great idea!

Sora walked fast to the dining table she was scared of Kai now. She knows that his girlfriend is going to find out about them getting married

At the dining table:

Dad: No matter what you both have to get married to each other.

SILENCE

No One’s POV

So now from everyday to the last day of school it has been the same. Ryn concentrating on school. Sora worrying about the marriage thing. Wooyoung wondering about the girl he bumped into. Kai worrying about his life. Kai has been drinking every weekend and even been sleeping with .

Last day of school

Ryn’s POV

Yay! Today’s the last day of school! Oh yeah, I still have to go to the academy.

Me: Yobeseyeo? It’s me Ryn.

Sora: mm… what’s up?

Me: did you forget about today?

Sora: What’s today?

Me: the college thingy!

Sora: Oh yeah! Are you outside of the school right now?

Me: yeah. Hurry up before we get there late!

Sora: I’m coming!

Me: Okay! Hurry!

And I hung up.

Kai’s POV

Hmm why is Sora running? But anyways I have to go to that college.

Wooyoung’s POV

Whew. I wonder how I got chose to help the new people and show them around the school.

I hope I see her again.

No One’s POV

Okay so now Sora and Ryn were at the building. Sora noticed that Kai was there too. So she tried to hide, not to be in his attention. Wooyoung noticed Ryn too. Ryn finally noticed that the guy that bumped into her the other week was a person that will be showing them around. She was so surprised. She even saw him smirking at her. She hated those kind of guys. She thought of a plan, she walked up to him and…

Wooyoung: so this is the library, over here is where the counselors are and this is some of the classes some of you will take next year----

Ryn bumped into Wooyoung. But it wasn’t on accident.

Ryn: I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.

And she smiled.

Wooyoung: Just watch where you’re going next time, okay?

Ryn’s mouth was wide opened and her eyes widened too.

Wooyoung’s POV

She’s the girl that I’ve been waiting to see. She’s not what I’ve thought she would be. She’s so self minded.

Ryn’s POV

Why is Sora pushing me around? Ugh!

Me: Soraa! What’s wrong with you?

Sora: I’m sorry but just keep me hidden. I’ll tell you when it’s lunch time.

Me: Okay. You better have a good explanation.

Person: now you’ll go on with your tourist.

Kai’s POV

She thinks that I don’t see her! Oh girl I see you alright. God I freaking hate you! Just watch how I’ll torture your life. I fear that she’ll wants money!