Ending

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of months later, everyone was busy preparing for Eun Ae and Kwang Ho’s wedding. You and your sister went dress shopping with the girls and their mother and mother in law, while Kai and the daddies went to find a tuxedo with Kwang Ho. After fitting about 20 dresses, the girls finally found the perfect dress before going out to have lunch with the boys at a restaurant.

“So, how’s the tux coming along?” Mrs. Choi asked. “We finally found the perfect one after going through 3 shops.” Appa answered and the boys nodded.

“Eonni have to try on at least 20 dresses before omma could agree a dress.” You complained and they laughed. “What… I want the best for my daughters’ wedding.” Omma answered and pinched your arm. “Might I remind you that you also tried on 20 dresses during your wedding?” You pouted as you rubbed your arm.

“Appa… Omma is being mean to me.” You pouted at Appa, showing him your puppy dog’s eyes. “Nana, you’re a mother to a couple of twin and you still act like six years old.” Replied Appa and they laughed.

“But I’m still your baby girl.” You smiled and he patted your head as he giggled.  “So… where did you and your husband met, Nana? I’m curious about you getting marriage before your sister and I’m surprised to hear he was an idol.” Mrs. Choi asked as she smiled. “Well…” You turned to Kai, hoping for him to answer. “Our parents kind of set us up with an arranged marriage, but it was ok since we used to live next door to each other.” Kai answered and you nodded.

“I heard Kwang Ho was one of your managers?” Mr. Choi asked and Kai nodded. “Kwang Ho hyung is my manager actually, but hyung really get along with the other.” Replied Kai and smiled. 

After lunch was done, everyone went home after agreed on meeting tomorrow to get on the wedding invitation.  You threw yourself to the couch and Kai went to sit after he lifted your legs onto his lap.

“I never been tired my whole life.” You complained and sighed. “As far as I know, you were this tired during our wedding too.” Kai said and smirked at you. “I hate you.” You glared at him and he smiled. “I love you too.” Replied him before getting up from the couch and headed to your shared room. “You should change too. We’re going to my parents’ house to pick up the girls.” He shouted from the room.

“Can we pick them up later? I’m tired and they rarely spend time with your parents. Just let them spend the night” You stated and his head popped out from the room. “What are you going to do then?” Asked him.

“Sleep.” You simply answered and closed your eyes. “I don’t think so.” Kai said as he walked up to you shirtless and smirked to you before lifting you up in a bridal style. “No!” You shouted as you smiled and he laughed. “Yes.” He answered and closed the door.

The next morning, you woke up and went to the kitchen in Kai’s oversize shirt. You’re still a little sore but still managed to make some breakfast.

“Good morning, sweet cake.” Kai yawned and he entered the kitchen, wearing only his denim jeans. He sneaked his arms around your waist and pulled you to his chest. “Are you up for round 4?” He whispered and tickled you. You giggled before pulling away from him. “Oppa, that’s enough rounds for now and we are going to your parents’ house today.” You said to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

“But I want more time with you. Can I call my mother and tell her that we’re going to let the girls to stay for a few more days?” He suggested with an evil smirk on his face. “No… One night with your inner beast is enough for me.” You replied and rolled your eyes. “But we haven’t done it for almost a year now. Please?” Kai begged and pouted. “Or maybe a quickie before we go pick up the girls?”  He kissed you gently on the lips and stared at you. “No. We’re going to pick up the girls today and I got a texts from KwangHo hyung that they need help with the invitation this afternoon. So, we are going to pick up the girls and take them to my parents’ house before we go help with the invitation…” Kai smirked and you glared at him. “And… we are going to stay with my parents until the wedding.” You added and he immediately pouted.

“Oppa, you’re a married man and a father to two kids, please don’t pout like that. It’s creepy.” You cupped his face and giggled before he went to tickle you. “You’re lucky that KwangHo hyung is asking for our help for his wedding and your sister’s.” He said and kissed your cheek.

After getting ready, the two of you finally went to Kai’s parents’ house to pick up the twin before going to your parents’ house. From there, you and Kai went to meet KwangHo and your sister at the printing shop. After that was settled, the two of you finally went back to your parents’ house. A week later, the big day finally came for Eun Ae and Kwang Ho.

You dressed the girls in their white ruffle dresses and flower headbands as they were Eun Ae’s flower girls. They walked the altar waving their wands as Eun Ae walked in with Appa. Kai was standing beside Kwang Ho as he was his best man, while you were Eun Ae’s bridesmaid of honor.

“Relax Kwang Ho hyung… Everything is going to be ok.” Kai said as he tried to calm Kwang Ho. “Just smile and take her hand.” Kwang Ho took a deep breath and went to take Eun Ae’s hand from Appa after bowing at him before they both turned to the priest.

After the ceremony was done and the bride and groom went for their honeymoon, everyone went home. A few weeks later, Kai and the EXO went for their EXODUS World Tour for 6 months and you and the girls went to stay at your parents’ house like always.

“Ahhh!!!” Mi Sun screamed as she ran from you to the living room, . “Kim Mi Sun!!” You shouted and chased after her with her dress in your hand. She laughed as she wiggled her . You laughed and shook your head.

“Come on, it’s time to leave for Uncle Aron’s birthday and we don’t want to be late.” You explained and quickly went to put on her dress. “Ok now that they both are dressed, it’s time for me to get ready.” You walked to your bathroom to shower.

At the party, everyone was enjoying themselves when you suddenly felt nausea and had the urge to throw up. You tried to hold it in, but you can’t. So, you ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

“Nana, are you ok?” Omma asked as she followed you along and held your hair as you continued to throw up. “Did you eat something bad before we leave?” Instead of answering, you just shook your head and leaned away from the toilet before grabbing a piece of tissue to wipe your mouth. “I haven’t felt this sick when I was first pregnant with the girls.” You mumbled and threw up again.  “Maybe it’s because you’re pregnant again?” Omma asked and wiggled her eyebrows at you.  

“I’m not.” You wiped your mouth again as you got up and flushed the toilet before rinsing your mouth with water at the sink. “Is everything ok around here? Mum asked as she showed up at the bathroom’s door. You nodded. “Everything’s ok here, Hani. Nana just giving a stomach flu.” Omma answered and Mum nodded. “Maybe you should go and lay down, Nana.” Said Mum as the two mums leaded you to the guest room.

“Don’t worry about the girls. We can handle them ourselves.” Omma added as you went to lie down on the bed. “You just get some rest. I’ll tell Aron that you’re not feeling well and he can send you guys home.” Mum continued before going out the room, leaving you alone.

*What if I’m really am pregnant?* you thought and sighed. *And Jongin won’t be home until May. What am I going to do?* Just then, the door opened and you turned to see Aron standing at the doorway.

“Mum said that you’re not feeling well.” He said and you slowly got up to a sitting position. “I’m sorry to ruin your birthday party. I didn’t know what got into me today.”

“No, you didn’t ruin my party.” He said and sat beside me on the bed. “It was boring anyway. Mum tried to set me up with her friend’s daughter.” You giggled and shook your head. “You should find yourself a girlfriend.”

“Why should I? I already have the girls.” He replied and I giggled. “I mean a real girlfriend, someone you can get marry to and give some grandchildren to your parents.” You pulled on his ear and he winced in pain.

“I know… I know… I was just teasing you that all.” You released his ear and he rubbed it. “I haven’t found the perfect girl yet. Beside the girl I once loved is already married to someone else and had kids.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” You hung your head down and he chuckled. “But I’m sure you’ll find someone who loves you.” You patted his shoulder and he nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter