Special Stage..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jin Ae's POV*

Unnie and I settle down and stayed in the dressing room. I went to sit next to Jongin oppa on the couch while the other were having their hair done. Then, I noticed that they were wearing school uniform. 

"Oppa, why are you wearing school uniform?" I asked and Jongin oppa turned to me and smiled. 

"We are going to perform our latest single tonight and we are wearing school uniform." He explained and I nodded. 

"But why isn't Chen oppa wearing a coat like you guys?" I asked again and pointed at Chen, who was getting his hair sprayed. 

" Everyone has their own style." Jongin oppa said and I nodded. " He doesn't wear a coat, because he wants to act like gangster." He whispered and I hit his chest as I was laughing.

 I gave him a cheeky smile, instead of answering his question and glared at him. He pinched my cheek. "Oppa, that's hurt... Joon Myeon oppa, Jongin oppa hurt me." I rubbed my cheek and pouted. 

Joon Myeon oppa came and patted my head and went to flick Jongin oppa' forehead. I laughed and Jongin oppa glared at him. 

"What was that for, hyung?" He asked Joon Myeon oppa while rubbing his forehead. 

"That's for you, because you hurt my sister - in - law's cheek." He replied and went to sit on a chair next to me. "Jin Ae-ah, how did you know my real name?" 

I gave him a cheeky smile and said, "I did my research about you guys online." He just shook his head and smiled. I even know Xiu Min oppa's real name." 

"Say it." Xiu Min said to me and shot a glare at me. "If you dare..." 

"Min.. Seok.." I slowly called out for his name and ran away as he came and chase me around the room. "Oppa??!! Help me!!" 

Then, Jongin oppa got up from the couch and catch me by the waist and hide me behind him. 

"What's wrong of me calling you with your real name?" I asked Min Seok oppa as I hiding behind Jongin oppa. "It's a cute name." Min Seok oppa finally calm down and went to sit on the couch. I went to stand beside and slowly patted his head. 

"Sorry." He apologized and I smiled. 

"It's okay, oppa." He smiled back and one of the staff came in. 

"Ok, guys. You guy are on in 5 minutes." He said and the EXO nodded. "Don't be late." He leave and the other did a quick check at the mirror. 

"Oppa, fighting." I said and they smiled at me. I was about to sit on the couch when Jongin oppa grabbed my wrist and dragged me out with them. "Oppa, where are you taking me?" He smiled and made his way to the stage where there were fans surrounding it. 

"I want you to watch us perform from down here." My eyes widen and I shook my head. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. The staff knows that you're going to be standing in front of the stairs and I will keep my eyes on you at all time, ok?" 

"Ok" I sighed and nodded. 

"We're on. Be a good girl and stay there." I nodded again and he smiled. 

So I stayed there and watch them preformed. 

 

When the song ended, I thought they were coming down the stage, but they weren't. The music turned back on and it was a different song.

 

 

 ( Just imagine that EXO were singing this. )

 Jongin oppa came to me and brought me up to the stage.

( Sehun ) Love~ Oh baby my girl~
You're my everything, your beauty blinds me 

( Tao ) My bride, my present from the heavens above
Are you happy? There's tears flowing from your eyes

( KyungSoo )I promise to love you forever

Until the day your black hair turns grey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter