First Morning together..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up as you felt someone's arm around your waist and your shoulder were on his bold chest. So, you turned around and saw an angel peacefully sleeping beside you. You smiled and caressed his cheek before pinching his nose. He twitched and groaned before rubbing his nose after you pulled away. 

"Is that what I get after marrying you?" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and pouted. "I never knew you were a meannie before." He used his other arm, which was still around your waist to pull you closer to him and you giggled.  

"Good morning, oppa." You greeted him and kissed his cheek. 

"Yah! I'm your husband, not your boyfriend and don't I get a morning kiss on the lips?" He said to you and you pouted. "Aigoo~ My yeobo is so cute in the morning." He pinched your cheek before giving you a peck on the lips.

You smiled again and he rubbed his nose against yours, which made you to giggle.

"I still can't believe that we're married." Kai said and you nodded. "Who knew that you're going to be mine forever?" He kissed your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.

"Stop kissing me." You whined and slightly pushed him away, but he pulled you closer again and butterflies kisses your whole face. "Oppa, Stop It!!" You giggled and he stopped. 

"I told you, I'm your husband, not your boyfriend." Replied Kai. 

"What do you want me to call you?... Jonggie? Kaikey? Honey Bunny?" 

"I want you to call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter