The unexpected happened

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, the producer asked Jin Ae to rest since she’s pregnant and told her that the girls are in good hands. Jin Ae was finally convinced and agreed. But instead of staying home, Jin Ae decided to go to work.

“Nana, what are you doing here?” Aron asked as he was surprised to see her. “I thought you were still doing the show with the girls and Jongin?”

“I was, but the producer asked me to rest for a while.” She replied and he just nodded. “Well, I better get going the paper works done and I’ll help Zinger eonni and Jun Hong with the order.”

So, Jin Ae finished her paper works before going to the counter to help Zinger and Jun Hong with the customer’s order. But then, Jin Ae didn’t notice the floor near the sink were wet and slippery before slipping and fell on the floor. She screamed and Aron and the other ran to her. The customers were on their feet when they heard the scene.

“Nana, are you ok?” Aron asked and Nana just shook her head as she pressed on her abdominal area. Just then, Aron saw blood between her thighs. “Nana, you’re bleeding!! Let’s get you to the hospital.” He carried her to a bridal-style to his car and drove to the hospital.

“Where’s Nana?!” Kai shouted when he arrived at the hospital with the other and the girls. The rest of family was already there, waiting outside the emergency room. “Mum, how’s Nana? Is she and the baby ok?” He asked his mother, but she just shook her head. “What happened? I thought she was at home."

The filming finished early as soon as Kai got the call from his mother. It was a two hours’ drive from Gangwon-do to Seoul. The filming took part at the Chiaksan National Park, Gangwon-do. The crew decided not to follow Kai to the hospital to give some privacy. 

“Nana surprisingly shows up for work this morning and slipped behind the counter. Just then, she started to bleed and I quickly took her to the hospital. Nana had been in there for almost three hours now.” Aron explained and Kai sighed.

“Just pray for Nana and the baby’s safety. I know they will be ok.” Omma said to him and Eun Ae nodded. Eun Ae took an emergency leave when she heard the news. “Yeah, we all know Nana is a strong girl.” Eun Ae added and patted Kai’s shoulder.

“I know, but we were excited for the new baby and the fans thought it was our first born since I never told everyone about the girls.” Kai replied and sighed. “I just want her and the baby to be safe.”

“Don’t worry so much, Jongin. They are going to be ok.” Appa said to him and he nodded. The other just stands there quietly and waited for some good news about Jin Ae and the baby like the other.

After a few moments, the doctor finally got out from the emergency room and Kai quickly ran to him as he almost tripped on his own feet.

“Is my wife ok? Is the baby safe?” He asked the doctor and she shook her head as she sighed. “I’m sorry, Mr. Kim. We did everything we can to save the baby, but the baby was too weak and still very fragile. The impact from the fall was too strong.” The doctor said and Kai felt like his heart stopped as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

“Is my wife ok?” He asked again and the doctor nodded her head.  “Your wife is now in a stable condition and she will be in room 67. Try not to pressure her too much and be careful. Mrs. Kim can be very emotional about the miscarriage.” She answered and the other were relieved that Jin Ae was safe and bowed at the doctor as she made her way to her office.

*Kai’s POV*

It took me almost an hour to calm down before going in Nana’s room. The other was already in her room with the girls, while I stayed outside for a moment. So, I slowly opened the door and walked in. Nana was sitting on her bed and her eyes were puffy and red. Our parents were beside her bed calming her down a little. I walked to her bedside after our parents got out of the room with the other to give some privacy for us.

“Jongin, I’m so sorry.” Nana said and I took a place on her bed to sit and face her. “I should’ve been careful. It’s my fault that we lost the baby, I’m really sorry.” She cried and I kept quiet just a few second before raising my hand to wipe away her tears and cupped her cheeks. “I’m sorry, Jongin. I knew you were excited for the new baby and… and…” She hiccuped and I quickly shut her up by giving her a short sweet kiss on the lips.

“Nana, it’s ok. You don’t have to be sorry, because it’s not your fault.” I said to her and leaned my forehead against hers. “I’m just relief that you’re ok. I don’t know what I’ll do if something happened to you. I was excited for the new baby and I’m a bit sad that we lost the pregnancy but I want you to know that you have me and the girls at your side and we won’t leave you. Ok?” I continued and she sniffled before nodded.

I kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. She smiled as she sniffled and wiped away her tears. “I love you, Nana.” I said to her and smiled. “I love you too, Jongin.” She replied and kissed my cheeks.

“Mummy!!” The girls shouted as they ran inside with the other following behind. I got off from the bed and lifted the two of them on Nana’s bed. “Mummy, why here?” Mi Young asked as she p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter