Hello Baby ep.4

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young and Mi Sun woke up early and slowly got up to a sitting position before climbing on Kai and Luhan’s stomach and lay on their chest to wake the two of them. But it didn’t work, so the girls sat up and started hitting their chest. Kai and Luhan just groaned and slightly opened their eyes, just to see the girls smiling at them.

“My little girl is awake already.” Kai said and patted her head. “You must have an alarm clock in your head. Just like your mother.” Mi Young just smiled and lay down on his chest again. “Let go back to sleep.” Kai closed his eyes again and went back to sleep, so does Mi Young.

 Luhan wrapped his arm around Mi Sun before getting up to a sitting position and kissed her cheek. “Someone woke up early today.” He said as he fixed his hair a bit with his free hand.  “How about you go wake up Umin appa while Appa go freshen up a bit, ok?” Luhan carried her over to XiuMin’s bed and sat her on his back as XiuMin was sleeping belly’s side down.

Mi Sun patted XiuMin’s back and jumped until she heard him groaned. She immediately giggled and lay on his back. Luhan, who had the bathroom opened just in case as he was washing his face, smiled at Mi Sun’s action.

“Umin Appa, time to wake up.” Luhan said as he was wiping his face by a towel. “Umin Appa, pali erona saeyo.” Luhan signaled Mi Sun to pat his back and she obeyed. XiuMin groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

“Mi Sunnie, you’re so heavy.” XiuMin said with a sleepy voice and Mi Sun whined before jumped on his back. XiuMin giggled at her reaction and got up a little using his elbow to support him before turning to the side to see her. “Mianne, Mi Sunnie. You’re not that heavy. You’re as light as a feather for I know.” Mi Sun giggled and leaned on his back.

“Aigoo~ Come, let’s get you wash up and change.” Luhan said as he went to lift her up and kissed her cheek before carrying her to the bathroom.

Kai woke up just to find Mi Young wasn’t there near him, which made him to shoot up to a sitting position before trying to find her anywhere on the bed. Just then, he heard a little laughter from the bathroom. He kicked the cover away and slowly walked to the bathroom. Mi Young was happily playing in the tub with Sehun trying to scrub her with a sponge. She was splashing water, which was up to her tiny waist, everywhere and laughed when her hand was covered with bubble.

“Appa…” She showed her bubble covered hand to Sehun and smiled. “Appa..” Sehun blew the bubble off her hand and she smiled, showing her two front teeth. Seeing the scene, Kai couldn’t helped but coughed a little, taking attention from the two of them.

“Oh? Jongin hyung, you’re awake?” Sehun asked and Kai nodded. “I was giving Mi Young a bath and I think her laughter was loud enough to wake you up.” Kai chuckled a little and Mi Young giggled.

“I thought she was missing.” Kai said as he walked toward them before kneeling in front of the tub, watching Mi Young as she played. “Is Mi Sun awake too?” Sehun just shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe she’s still asleep with Luhan and Umin hyung.”

“Maybe.” He shrugged and lifted up Mi Young from the water. “I think that’s enough bath time for you, little girl.” Sehun quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped her with it before carrying her to his bed and dried her up.

~~

Everyone gathered up at the lobby after freshen up and change to their casual clothes and had their make-up done. Mi Sun was playing pikaboo with Suho and Chanyeol as she hides beside the couch they were sitting on and peeked on them, just to see her laugh when Chanyeol pulled a funny face, while Mi Young was playing tag with Lay, Baekhyun, Chen and Kris. Until…

“Time for today’s challenge.” The PD announced and they all stopped playing and turned their attention to the camera’s crew. “Since everyone hasn’t had their breakfast yet, why don’t you guy whipped up some dishes for you guys and the girls?” The members looked at each other and nodded. “But you will work in pair. Since there 12 of you, there will 6 groups and each of these groups will have to cook 2 types of dishes. One for you guys and the other one are for the girls. Got that?” The members nodded again and stared at each other as they were choosing their partners.  

“Now, partner up and stand in a line.” The PD asked and the members ran across the lobby to hold their partner’s arms.

Suho/KyungSoo, Baekhyun/Chanyeol, Kai/Lay, XiuMin/Chen, Luhan/Sehun, Kris/Tao

After they teamed up, the crew handed them each an envelope with 100 000 won in them.

“Go to the nearest grocery store and buy the ingredients you’ll need to cook the dishes. The winning group will not be helping with the after cleaning and you guys have one hour from now to buy the ingredients you’ll need.” The whistle was blow and the members quickly ran out the resort and to the nearest grocery store, while the girls stayed with the crews and Kwang Ho.

The members ran in and out from one section to another, looking for the ingredients they’ll need for their dishes. After they were done, they quickly paid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter