Family's Time

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was been a couple of months since the girls were born and they are as healthy as ever. 

 (Mind the blue eyes... Just think about it as brown, ok?^^)

Every time Kai came home, he would take care of the twins and play with them, while you helped Omma with dinner. As you went to the living room to have a peek on Kai, you smiled when you saw the girls were sleeping on his belly with Kai was sleeping as well. You lied the girls on their small beds at the living room before waking Kai up. 

"Jagiya~ Time for dinner." You shook his body gently and he groaned. 

"Where are the girls?" He asked as he rubbed his belly and stared at you with a sleepy pair of eyes.

"They are sleeping." You answered and pulled him up to a sitting position. "Go wash your face. Dinner ready." He smiled and nodded. 

After dinner, your parents helped to feed their grandchildren. Omma was feeding Mi Sun, while Appa was feeding Mi Young. You smiled at the scene and sat beside Kai on the couch. 

"Aigoo~ She really look like you when you were still a baby, Nana." Omma said as she looked down at Mi Sun and you smiled. "It seem like yesterday, you and Eun Ae were born. They grow up so fast."  Omma sniffled and smiled when Mi Sun tilted her head a little to look at her grandmother. 

"Omma, don't cry. If you cried, I'm going to cry too." You pleaded and sniffled. Kai smiled and wiped away your tears which manage to escape from your eyes. 

"Yeobo, don't cry. Ommuni didn't even cry yet." Kai said to you and they laughed at you. You giggled and wiped away the remaining tears stain as you smiled. "That's better." 

"Honey, I was thinking about having a picnic at the park this Saturday." Appa suggested as he gently patted Mi Young's back after he was done feeding her. "It's been awhile since we had a family day." Omma nodded and turned to the two of you. 

"Are you free this Saturday, Jongin?" She asked Kai and he turned to you before back to her. 

"I don't know, ommuni. I have to ask Kwang Ho hyung about it and hope that I'm free." Kai answered and you slowly nodded. "But I'll try to make it if I got time." Your parents nodded as they smiled. 

*Your POV

It was Saturday and I was packing up a few of the girls' stuff before heading to the park with Omma, Appa and the girls. When we got there, Aron oppa and his mother were there, along with the EXO's members, except for Jongin and KyungSoo. I let out a heavy sigh as I was upset for Jongin, who can't be there with me and the girls and it was suppose to be family day for the four of us. But work will be work. Omma patted my back as she noticed me sighed as I was unpacking the things. 

"Don't worry, Nana. Maybe Jongin will come over later." She said and I nodded. "Now, smile. It's family day, you should be happy for the girls." I smiled and turned to have a look at the girls, who were peacefully sleeping in their stroller with the EXO watching over them. 

"Noona, they are so cute!" Sehun said as he went to me to help with the unpacking. "I can't wait for them to wake up. Luhan hyung and I bought a new plushies for them." I smiled and nodded. "Noona, you're not mad about Jongin hyung, are you?" 

"I'm not, Sehunnie." I answered and he pouted. "I'm fine. I know he's busy with his work. I can't be mad about him working." I patted his head and he smiled again. 

Later, as the other were playing games, I stayed with the girls and watched them as they played with the chew toy I brought for them. Just then, Baekhyun came and joined me with the girls. 

"Hi, girls." He waved at the twins and smiled. "Hi, Nana." 

"Hi, oppa." I greeted back. "Why aren't you playing with the other?" 

"I'm tired. Lay hyung kept on stealing the ball from me." He replied and I giggled, seeing that they were playing basketball. "Beside I want to be with you and girls since Jongin can't be here. I am their godfather." You smiled and nodded. "Are you ok, Nana? You seem to be quiet today. Why aren't you playing with the other?" 

"I just want to stay with the girls since their father can't." I replied and sighed before turning to the girls. "Beside I'm happy that we got to chance to go out together with the family." I turned back to see my family and friends playing together. 

"Nana, do you want to go for a walk around the park for awhile?" Baekhyun suddenly asked and I turned to face him. "It just to clear your mind. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter