The Wedding

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 months of waiting and preparing for your big day (again), you are finally going to marry the love of your life and your mother decided to plan something simple for the wedding which are...

   A simple cake design 

 And a simple design for the hall decoration.. (As for your dress, its still the same)

"Our Jongin look so handsome in that tuxedo~~" The EXO pleaded when Kai came walking into the hall as they were waiting for him. "Just look at him. Finally wearing that tuxedo for his wedding." Suho added and Kai immediately blushed as his face turned red. 

"Stop it, guys. I'm just glad that my schedule is not too tight today." Kai replied and the other nodded. "Mmm... Have you guys seen Nana yet? I don't see her anyway." Asked Kai and the other smirked. 

"She's in the waiting room." Kai nodded at Lay's answer and turned to the entrance. "Wait... Wait... Where do you think you're going?" Kris grabbed his back collar to stop him.

"I'm going to see her." Kai simply answered and they shook their heads. "What's wrong about seeing her?" 

"You just can't. You'll have to wait until the wedding starts." KyungSoo said and Kai frowned. "Don't worry, you'll see her soon enough." 

"Now, all you have to do is stay here and look handsome." Chen added and fixed Kai's tie. "I just can't believe that Jongin is going to get marry first before us." 

"Yeah.." The older hyung nodded. "But.... Soon enough we are going to be uncles!!" Baekhyun cheered as he happily clapped and jumped before the other jumped in. 

"Guys, Nana and I are not planning to have kids until we're ready." Kai answered after the other stopped jumping and they pouted. "Stop doing that. It's going to ruin our manly image." 

The wedding finally started and Eun Ae begin to sing (above) as you slowly walked in with your father leading you to the altar, where Kai was waiting for you nervously. Your mother and mother -in -law were tearing up as they were sitting at their seat. 

"Take care of my little girl." Appa said to Kai as he handed you to Kai and Kai nodded. 

* Blah blah blah

*( Vows and ring exchanging)

*Blah blah blah

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and the two of you turned to each other and Kai slowly went to hold your hand before pulling you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter