The rumor..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT!!!?" Kai shouted when Kris read an article from the internet at the dance studio. "Read that again." 

"INIFINITE's SungYeol caught going out on a date with EXO Kai's fiance at the park." He got up from the floor and went out the dance studio. "Yah! Jongin, get back in here!" Kris shouted, but Kai pretended he didn't heard him.  

"I never seen him this angry before." said Suho and looked at Kai as he went out the door. "Jongin never ever been this angry before." Chanyeol said and the other nodded. 

"Is there anything more about the article, Kris?" Luhan asked and he nodded. 

"Some fans said that SungYeol waited under a tree for her to arrive. The two of them walked side by side along the park, laughing and talking with each other." Kris stopped to catch his breathe before continuing to read it. "Then, they stopped at a stall and bought a couple of hotdog before continuing their walk to the lake. There, SungYeol stopped and bought a rose for her. She gladly accepted the rose and the two of them sharing a laugh together as she playfully hit his arm. After that, they went back to the place where they met and waved each other goodbye. The question is, is she dating him even after accepting Kai's proposal the other day?" 

"Did anyone commented on the article?" Baekhyun asked and he nodded. Kris went to sit next to him and scroll down to see the comment. "Wow! 2000 comments in one day?! And it's not a very good one either. Someone even suggested them to call off the wedding." 

"I bet Jongin is having a bad time right now." D.O said and the other nodded. "Does Nana know about this?" They just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. "If she doesn't know about it, then what if Jongin really want to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter