Grand kids?

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was been three months after your wedding and everything has been great for you and Kai. Customers, especially EXO's fans have been coming to the cafe just to take picture of the members when they came to buy some bubble tea and bought some of their own. EXO even held a fan- meeting there. 

"Thanks for promoting your new album here, you guys." You said and they nodded. "We never sold these much bubble tea before." 

"Everything for our beautiful sister- in -law." Luhan answered and you blushed. "Well, we have to go now. We'll see you later, Nana-issh." You hugged everyone of them and they leave your office except for Kai. 

"What are you still doing here?" You asked with your hands on your waist as you stared at your husband. "Aren't you suppose to leave with the other?" 

"Is it wrong for me to stay with my wife?" He glared as he crossed his arm to his chest and leaned on your table. "Kwang Ho hyung said that I can stay over for an hour." You shook your head and went to sit your chair. Before that, Kai grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer. Your lips was a couple centimeter away from his. 

"You do know that we're in an office, do you?" You asked and lean away. Kai nodded, but didn't bother to pull away. "Jongin, please let go of me?" 

"Let you go? Why would I do that?" He asked you and lean closer to you. "I would never let you go forever." He finally landed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately as he caressed your cheek and pulled you closer by the waist. He groaned as you didn't kiss him back and you smiled before decided to a little. 

Your hand went to his waist and tickled him. Kai immediately pulled away and glared at you. 

"Wae?" You asked and giggled. 

"You're such a meannie, you know that?" Kai glared at you and you pinched his cheek. "I should call you Meannie, other than my yeobo." You giggled and rubbed your nose on his. 

"Will this change your mind?" You cupped his face and landed your lips on his, giving him a short sweet kiss. As you were about to pull away, Kai quickly caught your lips and continued to kiss you. You smiled and finally kissed him back, Kai let out a giggle and bite your bottom lips to ask for entrance and you gladly parted and he deepen the kiss. You wrapped your arm around his neck as you pulled him closer. Then, Kai leave your lips and went to kiss your jawline down to your neck before leaving a hickey. Just then, a knock on the door interrupted the two of you and he pouted as he turned to you. 

"Why do everyone have to interrupt us? First it's Milky and now? I wonder who can it be.." Kai whined and you pinched his cheek. "I continue this game tonight." He smirked at you and you hit his arm. 

"Come in." You said after going to your seat and Kai went to sit on the couch. The door opened, revealing your mother. "Oh... Omma." You got up and went to hug her. 

"It's good to see you, Nana." She hugged you back and pulled away before turning to see Kai. "Oh.... Jongin is here too?.. Good." 

Kai got up and bowed at his mother -in -law. 

"Why are you here?" You asked as you went to sit next to Kai on the couch while she went to sit on an armchair.  

"I just want the two of you to come home for dinner tonight at 7." Omma said and you turned to Kai. "Don't worry, Jongin. Your father already called Kwang Ho to change your schedule for tonight and Baekhyun-issh will replace you on Strong Heart. Your parents will be there too." 

"Ok, ommuni. We'll be there at 6.30." Kai replied and you nodded. 

Then, your mother saw the hickey on your neck and smiled. "I see the two of you are busy with something." You turned to Kai as you were confused.

"Busy with what?" You asked Omma. 

"Nice hickey you got there." Omma replied and your eyes widen and quickly covered your neck while Kai secretly smiled at your reaction. "Well, I have to go now. Rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter