Nervous

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai came over to your apartment and the two of you were sitting on the couch while watching TV. But instead of watching the TV, Kai took the chance to stare at you as you were lying on the couch with your head on his lap. He smiled and caressed your cheek. You looked at him and smiled. 

"Wae?" You asked  and he shook his head. "Oppa?!" You pouted and he giggled before pinching your cheek. 

"Nothing." He answered. "It just that I don't believe that we are going to get marry in a few days. It feels like a dream come true to marry a girl like you." You blushed and got up to a sitting position. 

"It feels like a dream come true too marrying an idol like you." You said and cupped his face before turning it side to side, making him to giggle. "I just hope that things will turn out okay for us." You let go of his face and he held your hand. 

"I promise you that everything will be okay and I'll take good care of you, ok?" You nodded and smiled. "And I want you to promise me that we will always be stay together even after we had a fight or something. Promise me that your love is for me and only me and I'll be the same to you." 

"I promise, oppa." He smiled and hugged you. You hugged back and he kissed your cheek. "I love you." 

"I love you too, Nana." He pulled away and caressed your cheek.

 "Nana?!! It's time to go get your dress!" Omma shouted as she entered your apartment. You immediately rolled off your bed and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter