Chapter 9

We party Hard
Takamina was in the van sleeping, she didn’t even remember getting ready this morning. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Hyoyeon. Takamina and the blonde girl stayed at the studio till late in the night, she was so tired. Hyoyeon seemed tired too. 
 
« Why did we need to go at the studio again? » Asked Hyoyeon at the manager Go.
 
The manager Go sighed and looked angrily at the girls. « Because you didn’t do it right. You’re lucky the photographer insisted to give you an another try… »
 
Hyoyeon looked at Takamina and frowned. Takamina made a face. The two of them were really awkward the day before and it was probably because of their comportment that the photos were that bad… 
 
« Which time? » Asked Takamina. « I mean at which time did we need to be at the studio? »
 
The manager Go looked at his watch. « In two hours. But I want to talk to you two. »
 
He took them to an office and looked at Takamina. « Taeyeon? What happen to you? It’s because you still thought about quitting? »
 
Takamina frowned. « Eh?! »
 
« Yeah, you know, two weeks ago you wanted to discuss about this. »
 
Takamina looked at Hyoyeon, but the blonde looked at her with sad eyes. Manager Go looked at Hyoyeon. « And you? What happened to you? You’re always smiling and joking around… »
 
« I’m sorry manager Go » Said politely Hyoyeon.
 
Manager Go sighed. « Do I need to put you in trial period? »
 
Hyoyeon jumped out of her chair. « No please, we will do well today, we were just tired and didn’t work enough. Please… »
 
He looked at Hyoyeon then at Takamina. « And you Taeyeon? »
 
« I will work very hard sir. » 
 
« Good. » Said the manager Go. « You can go. »
 
Takamina followed Hyoyeon. She took her in a little room and sat at a computer, she looked at the photo they took the day before and looked at the poses they will do that day.
 
« Hyoyeon? » Said Takamina. Hyoyeon didn’t looked at her. « I’m sorry…really, I don’t know why I kissed you… When I’m drunk I’m kind of needy… And being far away from my home, my friends, and all the girls was a little hard. I’m in a weird situation, and I don’t know how to get out of everything, but I need your help… Please. »
 
Hyoyeon looked at Takamina, the girl was sincere. « Okay. »
 
« We’re friends again? »
 
« Yep. » Said Hyoyeon. « But don't kiss me again or you will regret it! »
 
Takamina nodded.
 
***
 
Taeyeon was exhausted, the photoshoot was a lot of work, and today she had a broadcast… Yuko helped her, Michan and Mariko too. 
 
It was weird how this Japanese girls needed to do everything at one time. They weren’t just singers, they were models and actress too. And everybody wanted them. It was crazy. 
 
With the girls generation, Taeyeon had a lot of work too, sometimes with the girls, sometimes alone, but it was not the same.  it wasn't so huge... She was used to her work, and to be with her friends. The other member were like her second family and working with them was so nice that it seemed not that hard.
 
Here she felt alone, even with Yuko… Yuko was a awesome girl, but she wasn’t Tiffany or Yuri, or either of s. 
 
She thought about what to do if they didn’t find a way to go back in their body. She was far away from everything she known, and everything she loved.   
 
What will happened if they didn’t go back in their body? Will she have to stay like that and live the life of an another girl during that other girl live her life?
 
Taeyeon wondered a lot of things, because the was afraid to fail, and stay here, without a chance to live the life the choose.
 
She thought about what she will miss. Will the girls be successfull again, will they stay famous, will they become famous in the world? 
 
Taeyeon never thought about this before because they won a lot of trophy so she thought she was at the end but now it’s was like an evidence, they were at the beginning of something bigger.  
 
Recently she was a little confused, she thought about quitting the girls generation and live as an simple woman. But being in this situation made Taeyeon realize that she love the girls generation, and that she was not ready to left them. They needed to make new dreams, and aim higher.