Chapter 3

We party Hard
Takamina was alone in the lounge she looked around and saw some picture and big posters. 
 
« Girl’s Generation… » Read Takamina. « Oh! They are the Girl’s Generation! » 
 
The 8 girls, now all awake and in the kitchen were talking about her. So Takamina went behind the door and tried to listen to them. But the door opened and Takamina fell in front of Tiffany.
 
« Why her… » Whispered Takamina « She is the most impressive… » She forced a smile. 
 
« What are you doing? » Asked Tiffany.
 
« Nothing! » Said Takamina putting herself up. « Nothing at all. »
 
Tiffany frowned. « Great because we don’t have the time to play some stupid games. » 
 
After that Tiffany and some of the girls left and Takamina was alone with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri.
 
« I love it when you make Tiffany angry! » Laughed Hyoyeon the blond cute girl. 
 
 Yoona tried to not laugh « You have so much imagination. »
 
Takamina sighed.
 
« I almost believed it with your ‘I’m not Taeyeon! » Said Yuri. « It was crazy! »
 
« But really I’m not Taeyeon… » Said Takamina. « I don’t know what happen but I need to go back in my body plus today I have so much things to do… »
 
Sooyoung sat beside her. « So if you really aren’t Taeyeon, who are you? »
 
« I’m Takahashi Minami. From AKB48. I’m the manager general, and today I have a lot of work to do… » Said Takamina.
 
« Nice try. » Said Hyoyeon. « We all know that you follow a lot of j-pop things, and that recently you’re interested in AKB… »
 
« Okay… » Takamina thought about something else. « I wanted to be a cabbage when I was little! » The four girls busted out laughing. « But it’s true! »
 
Hyoyeon wiped some tears « Okay, said that again! It’s too funny! »
 
Takamina make a face and groused about the girls. « None of you believe me? » The girls shook their head no. « I think I need a good bath… »
 
***
 
« You were so good with the graceful step dance! » Said Mariko at the end of the morning. « And your encouraging speech was not like always, but it worked for the girls. »
 
« Yeah, we did a very good job. » Said Kojiharu.
 
Taeyeon nodded. She was happy. It was a great experience. She always wondered how the AKB48 girls worked and now she was here seeing it by herself. In the body of the little Takamina.
 
« Takamina! » Call Yuko. She was with two dark haired girls, Taeyeon recognized them, Rena and Jurina Matsui. She walked over the girls.
 
« Great job today. » She said to the cute girls.
 
« Thank you, good job you too. » Said Rena.
 
Yuko tell goodbye to the girls and took Takamina by the hand. « You’re definitely not Takamina! » 
 
« Did I do something wrong? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
« Yes! » Shout Yuko in the empty corridor. « Takamina don’t let the girls touch her or be over affective! You agreed to take your bath with Mariko and Jurina tomorrow, this is so wrong! » 
 
« Really why? Everybody do that in Japan? » Said Taeyeon not really understanding the short girl.
 
« Everybody, but not our Takamina! » Said Yuko staring at her.
 
« Why not? She has a great body… »
 
« Who are you? Where is Takamina? » Asked Yuko looking straight in her eyes.
 
Taeyeon looked down. « This is crazy, you will not believe me… »
 
« I already believe that your not Takamina! Go ahead, tell me. » Said Yuko taking taeyeon in their hotel.
 
Taeyeon put Yuko on the bed. « Sit down. » She took a big breath. « I’m Taeyeon, from the girls generation, a Korean girls group… »
 
« Girl’s generation, how this is possible? » Asked Yuko. 
 
« I don‘t know… » Said Taeyeon. « But I wouldn’t mind a little help right now… »
 
Yuko offered her hand. « Count on me! »