Chapter 4

We party Hard
At the end of the day, Takamina was in the living room with all the girls. They were watching a video for the photoshoot they will do the next day.
 
« See? » Asked Jessica to Yoona. « This pose is really y… »
 
« She’s right… » Said Sooyoung.
 
Sunny sighed. « We did something like that once and it was okay. »
 
« What do you think Taeyeon? » Asked Tiffany.
 
All the girls looked at Takamina.
 
« I think that you would be all very y, but in a good way, not a trashy way you see? » Said Takamina, Hyoyeon told her to act normal and talk only when the other members asked something.
 
« I agree with you. » Said Tiffany. « We can do a y image for this time plus I like this concept, the photos will be very great. »
 
When the girls left the living room, Hyoyeon took Takamina by the hand and they left the apartment. She put a cap on Takamina’s head and put her hood on hers.
 
« Where are we going? » Asked Takamina a little worried.
 
Hyoyeon stopped at the bus stop and they took the bus. Once they were sitting in  the empty bus Hyoyeon looked at Takamina in the eyes.
 
« You were good later. I think they forgot about this morning. »
 
« Eh?! But -»
 
« I know. » Cut Hyoyeon. « Your not Taeyeon. I can tell that now and I think that the girls know that too. »
 
« So why nobody listen to me?! » Asked Takamina a little angry.
 
Hyoyeon smiled. « Calm down little captain. They’re probably not ready to believe something like that… I mean it’s a little crazy. »
 
« Totally crazy. » Said Takamina.
 
« But I’m crazy enough to believe you and I want to help you. Okay? »
 
« Sure! » Said Takamina happy to see that someone was ready to help her.
 
« So I have an ideal! »
 
« Really? »
 
« Yep! » Smiled Hyoyeon. « We will drink till we’re drunk and tomorrow you will probably be back in your body! »
 
« EEEh?! »
 
« Think! We we‘re drunk last night and you wake up like that so if we do the same thing it can work! And… you don’t have a choice… »
 
Takamina frowned but this was the only option right now and Hyoyeon looked like she cared and like the really wanted to help.
 
« Okay! But I hope for you that it will work! » Said Takamina with a death glare.
 
Hyoyeon nodded.
 
*** 
 
Yuko said that she will help Taeyeon, but she played around till the end of the day. 
 
« Are you sure the real Takamina would do that? » Asked Taeyeon worried.
 
« Yes. » Said Yuko with a devil glare. « Dance! I‘m recording. And after we will go do some hide pranks, I have the perfect costume for you.»
 
Yuko made her do a lot of stupid things, but this was really funny. They were watching the videos Yuko had recording when Mariko entered their hotel room.
 
« Yuko, Takamina?! » Said Mariko looking at the two short girls. « What was that? You pranked almost every girls… and you didn’t even try to prank me?! » Yuko and Takamina laughed very hard. Mariko smiled. « I’m serious you should have called me… »
 
« But I have recorded everything look! » Said Yuko showing her the videos.
 
« Great! »
 
Once Mariko left it was late and Taeyeon turn to Yuko. « So what are we doing now? I need to go back in my body… »
 
« I know, and I’m still thinking about it. I know a guy…his name is Bibiko, he’s a spiritual healer. »
 
« He’s what? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
« I’m 100% sure that he had real power, I will take you to him. » Said Yuko changing cloths. « Put some jogging and sweater we’re going to go out of this hotel! »
 
Taeyeon looked around and put a black jogging with a banana vest. « Ready »
 
« You had the Takamina style! » Laughed Yuko. « Go! »