Chapter 13

We party Hard
Takamina was now sure about one thing. With Taeyeon help, they will be able to switch back. Talking on the phone with her was really great, because Taeyeon was living the same exact experience than her. Taeyeon could understand her perfectly.
 
When Taeyeon called her back at the end of the day before, Takamina was a little nervous. Taeyeon was the only girl's generation that she didn’t know. But they quickly felt good together, nothing was awkward.
 
They agreed to call each other a least once a day. They really needed to found THE ANSWER.
 
Takamina was in her room lying down in the bed, it was silent in the room. Seohyun was out, she wanted to see her family for a couple of days. Someone entered the room.
 
« Takamina? » Asked Hyoyeon voice. « Can we talk? »
 
Takamina sat in the bed « What is it? Something only the leader can know? »
 
« Not really, most something only you can know… » Said Hyoyeon. Takamina seemed surprise. « I kind of understand that you’re the type of girl who can fell in love with a guy or a girl… Right? »
 
Takamina didn’t really know how to answer this. « I don’t know, I think I like personality first but I not sure I could see me with a girl… »
 
« Don’t you wanna try? » Asked Hyoyeon curious. « We could just try… you and me…? »
 
« What? »  Said Takamina lost.
 
« Sorry » Said a third voice. « I couldn’t stop myself. » Said Jessica entering the room. « I’m not sure this is a good idea… »
 
« It’s not you, who is totally confuse about yourself. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« But I was once. » Confessed Jessica. Hyoyeon looked at her with wide eyes. « When we all started living together, I had a huge crush on Yuri… »
 
« What? » Said Hyoyeon. « But you never tell us?! »
 
« I tell Yuri. » Said Jessica. « She was afraid at the beginning. She thought I was disgusting, but she started understand because she felt some weird feelings for Yoona. » Hyoyeon and Takamina listened to Jessica. « But at the end, it was just love, friendship love. I love all of you, and being together all the time make us feel like our feelings are bigger. But their not, I love you like my own sister. This is this kind of love, nothing more I swear. »
 
« You can’t be sure it’s the same for me. » Said Hyoyeon looking down.
 
« But we can’t be sure it’s not that. » Said Jessica. « If the two of you became closer you will be hurt when everything will be back to normal. »
 
« But I need to know. » Said Hyoyeon. She turn to Takamina and put her lips on the short girl’s one.
 
***
 
Taeyeon was in her bed. Her body was hurting. The day before, she didn’t warm up her body before AKBingo and now she was so tired. Yuko jumped on her bed.
 
« Come on, hurry up. » Said Yuko.
 
Taeyeon hide under her blanket. « I though it was my day off today. »
 
« It's why you need to wake up! I will take you somewhere special! » Explained Yuko without stopping her jump on the shorter girl’s bed.
 
Once they were ready, Yuko waited for other girls. Mariko, Michan, Kojiharu, Yui, Jurina and Rena were invited too. They took a little bus. 
 
Yuko looked at the road. « Here we are! Shinagawa Aquarium! » 
 
Yuko gave some tickets at the entrance and the girls started their visit. Yuko took Teayeon hand. « So you like the surprise? »
 
« Yes, I never had the time to visit things like that… » Explained Taeyeon.
 
« It’s the same for us. » Said Mariko beside her. « Hum… » Mariko hesitated. « I heard Yui talk to you yesterday in the dressing room. You should tell her that you’re not Takamina. » Whispered the tall girl.
 
Taeyeon nodded. She walked a little quickly and put her hand on Yui shoulder. 
 
« You scared me. » Said the younger girl. « Oh look here, this one is cute , don’t you think? »
 
Taeyeon nodded. « Listen, I need to tell you something. »
 
Yui looked at the short girl. « I listen. »
 
« I’m not Takamina. » Said Taeyeon. Yui looked at her and frowned. « I’m someone else stuck in her body… »
 
« What are you telling me? » Asked Yui. « This kind of stuff are for cheatable people. » 
 
Taeyeon faced the girl and put her hands on her shoulders. « I’m really not Takamina. And if you want her to come back in her body, I will need your help… » Said Taeyeon.
 
« If you’re not her, don’t put your hands on me. » Said Yui pushing Taeyeon away. Yui looked at her and left. Jurina and Rena who were looking at them approached.
 
« Everything okay? » Asked Rena concerned.   
 
Taeyeon nodded. 
 
« So? » Asked Mariko.
 
Taeyeon shook her head. « She is not as easy as you guys. » Joked the kid leader.
 
« I will talk to her. » Said Mariko.
 
« Thanks. » Said Taeyeon.
 
Rena and Jurina took Taeyeon and finished the visit.