Chapter 2

We party Hard
Takamina gone out of the room in silence, but a dark skinned girl saw her.
 
« Did you see a spider? »  
 
« Eh?! »
 
« The shout? »
 
« Ah…eh… yes? » Said Takamina trying to smile. She frowned and entered the first door she saw. The bathroom. She locked the door and sit on the bathtub.
 
« What I’m gonna do…? » She asked herself. « Maybe I should call Mariko, or Yuko…no, I should probably call myself… »
 
« Taeyeon? » Asked a voice trough the door. « Are you ok? Seohyun said that you were a little weird this morning… Do you want some aspirin? »
 
Takamina closed her eyes. « I’m dreaming… yes, I’m dreaming… » She tried  to convince herself but when she opened her eyes she was still in this unknown bathroom.
 
« I will take the aspirin. » Said Takamina opening the door to the girl. A smiling girl was waiting for her. Then a dark haired girl came with the aspirin. « How many girls live here…? » Asked Takamina in her head. 
 
She drank the aspirin in one shot and turn her back to the two girls. She closed her eyes and tried again to come back to the reality but when she opened them, a little blond girl was in front of her. 
 
She jumped in surprise but the dark skinned girl caught her before she fall…All the eyes were on her.
 
« She seems very weird today. » Said the short blond girl.
 
« Sunny don’t you know that she is always weird? » Said the smiling girl.
 
Sunny  scratched her head. « Yeah Jessica but like more weird… »
 
« She is right » Said the dark skinned girl. « You didn’t sleep well? »
 
Takamina looked at the girls without answering.
 
« For me she look like always. » Said the tall dark haired girl. 
 
« Tiffany seriously look at her, she look like a little lost puppy… » Said Seohyun, the first girl Takamina meet in the morning.
 
« Taeyeon did- » Start Yuri, the dark skinned girl.
 
« I’m not Taeyeon. » Cut Takamina.
 
« What?! » Said all the girls in the same time.
 
***
 
Taeyeon was trying to measure herself when someone entered the room.
 
« Still not ready? » Asked Yuko.
 
Taeyeon looked at Yuko. « AKB48 right? »
 
« Do you play some game…? » Said Yuko. « You’re really weird today. » 
 
« You are Oshima Yuko… I didn’t recognize you this morning. » Said Taeyeon. « And the two others girls were Kojima Haruna et Shinoda Mariko…Right? »
 
Yuko laughed « Okay… do you want to play with me because I make you drink too much last night? » Asked Yuko sitting on the bed. « or do you really have some mental problems after drinking so much? »
 
Taeyeon laughed at Yuko.
 
Yuko put her arms on her chest and looked at the short girl. « Please Takamina can you stop that? Today we start the rehearsal for the new single and we all need you…All the girls are waiting for you. You are our leader, so please just be yourself… »
 
« Really? »
 
« Don’t act like you didn’t know that we all look at you when we need some advise and comfort…and right now, we need you, I need you. » Said Yuko. « We can’t work well if you’re not here to guide us. »
 
Taeyeon was speechless. She looked at Yuko. And take her by the hand. « Okay, I’m not Takamina, but I can be a leader! » Said Taeyeon pulling Yuko with her.
 
« Eh?! What are you saying? Takamina! Wait!»