Chapter 1: The morning

We party Hard
Takamina rubbed her eyes, she had the worst headache ever. The last night party  was very fun, not a big deal, some aspirin would save her for the day. She stretched a little watching the window and the sun coming in the room. Was it late? Then she looked around and find the room a little weird. This bed was not her bed, and the girl in the bed beside her was not someone she seemed to know… She rubbed her eyes again.
 
« Am I dreaming?! » She asked herself.
 
« Why are you talking so loud unni? » Asked the girl in the other bed.
 
« Eh?! Unni?! » Said Takamina lost. « Where am I? »
 
« In your our room, I know that we party hard last night but don’t you remember Yoona and Yuri carrying  you? It was so funny, you were so drunk! » Laughed the young girl.
 
Takamina frowned. Yoona? Yuri?… The names weren’t so unfamiliar… 
 
« So unni, since were are awake, we should make the breakfast. »
 
Takamina let herself fall in the bed. « What happen to me?! » Whispered the little general manager of AKB48. 
 
« Taeyeon come on… » Said the girl to Takamina, then she left the room.
 
« Taeyeon?! » said Takamina getting up. « Wow » She whispered . « I seem a little taller than before. » She walked in the room and stopped in front of the mirror. « Ahhhhhhhh! » Shouted Takamina seeing herself in  the mirror, because she wasn’t herself!
 
***
 
1 219 km away, Taeyeon felt something on her.
 
« Seohyun… »  Grumbled the tired girl. « Let me sleep… I drink too much last night… »
 
« Come on you baka, I know that we drink too much but we need to go to work. » Said a funny voice not really understanding what the other grumbled. 
 
Hearing that voice Taeyeon  put her head up and looked at the girl, she was short, and a little sleepy. Some other girls were here too. A tall girl with short hair, and a long haired beautiful girl. The three of them looked at her.
 
« Are you ok? » Asked the tall girl whit short hair.
 
« I don’t really know… » Said Taeyeon. She had already seen this girls somewhere… « I know you from somewhere right? »
 
« You baka! » said the short girl. « Of course you know us! »
 
« You’re so funny this morning. » Said the beautiful girl laughing.  « But if we’re late it will not be good. »
 
« Haruna is right. » Said the tall girl. « Come on Yuko let her change herself before we go. »
 
« Yep! Hurry Takamina! » Said Yuko leaving the room with the two other girls.
 
Taeyeon stood up  and felt a little weird. She looked around for clothes but find only short Japanese colleges uniforms… « This will be to short for me, it look like the clothes of a elementary school girl… »
 
She put the skirt in front of her and saw that it was her size. « I’m not so short… »  she looked at her short hair « This is not my hair… » she wanted to get ready so she undressed herself and frowned. « Definitely not my body… » 
 
She find a mirror in the bathroom and finally saw what she looked like this morning…
 
« Ahhhhhhhhhh! »