Chapter 6

We party Hard
Takamina did the dishes, and Hyoyeon the dinner. Takamina explained her that her cooking skills were pretty limited…
 
Hyoyeon was nice but till that morning, she didn’t look at Takamina in the eyes or spoke to her like the previous day, and Takamina was afraid that she said something bad while she was drunk.
 
« Hyoyeon? »
 
« Humm? »
 
« Did I do something to you? » Asked Takamina.
 
Hyoyeon swallowed hard. « No… it’s just that- »
 
« So!! Is dinner ready?! » Asked Sooyoung entering the kitchen.
 
Hyoyeon sighed. « It’s ready. »
 
Takamina looked at Hyoyeon. « What is it? »
 
« Nothing… »
 
Takamina helped to set the table without leaving an eyes on Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon frowned « Will you stop looking at me like that? » Whispered the blonde girl passing by Takamina.
 
Yuri watched the two girls and rolled her eyes.
 
« Taeyeon. Come with me please… » Said Yuri at the girl beside her. Takamina looked at Yuri.
 
« Me? »
 
« Yes you! Come on or Hyoyeon will see us. » Whispered the tall girl. 
 
Takamina followed her, Yuri closed the door behind her and looked at Takamina.
 
« Listen… Hyoyeon is… no, she had… a kind of… crush on Taeyeon. » Said Yuri slurring a little.
 
« What? »
 
« I’m telling you that she had a crush on you! » Said Yuri angry. « I mean... on Taeyeon, because you’re definitely not her. And last night while you were drunk you kissed her! »
 
Takamina stayed the mouth open. « I did what?! »
 
 
***
 
Yuko and Taeyeon were in the train. « Thanks for helping me. »
 
« It’s okay, I do that for you, but it’s for Takamina too. I miss this little prudish girl… »
 
Taeyeon and Yuko laughed. « You like her a lot? »
 
« I love her, I admire her… she is like my sister, or even more. And I will do everything to protect her. » Explained Yuko.
 
Taeyeon nodded. « I see, and I’m sure that it’s the same for her. »
 
« I don’t know… she is very protective with all the girls, but she is rather shy about her feelings, so I don’t know if she do that because she is a protective person or because she like us.. » Said Yuko.
 
« It’s been only two days, but I think I have some things in common with Takamina. Even if I don’t act like that, I love my members a lot. And I miss them so much… » Said Taeyeon. « Takamina probably miss you and the other girls now… »
 
« I hope she miss us. » Said Yuko.
 
Taeyeon looked down, « Oh! And thanks for this morning, the meeting with Maeda Atsuko, and the parcel I had to send to the girls. »
 
« No problem. » Smiled Yuko.
 
« Maeda Atsuko is a really nice girl! » 
 
« She was nice because you’re in Takamina body! » Said Yuko. 
 
Taeyeon laughed « Really? »
 
« Yep! » Yuko looked at the window. « Here we go. » 
 
« It’ here? »
 
Yuko nodded and they came down the train. Yuko and Taeyeon followed the map they had printed and finally found the good house. Taeyeon knocked and a old men opened the door.
 
« Hello mister, sorry to disturb you but are you Sata-san? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
He nodded. « What two young girls like you want to me? »
 
« It’s about body swap… » Said Taeyeon.
 
He looked at them wide eyes. « I don’t know what you’re talking about. »
 
« Please! » Said Yuko. « We need your help! Bibiko send us here… »
 
« Rah! This Bibiko! » Grumbled the old man. He looked at the two girls and sighed. « Okay, come in. »
 
They entered the house and sat on the floor in front of a little table. Sata made some tea and sat in front of the girls. « Did it happen to you two? » He asked looking at the girls.
 
« No, just her, she is in the body of my friend and my friend is somewhere in Korea in a body who isn’t hers. » Said Yuko. 
 
« I see… » 
 
Taeyeon and Yuko looked at him. « So will you help us? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
« No. »
 
Yuko frowned « But- »
 
 « I know, it’s happen to me, but I don’t know how to switch your soul back. » Said the old man.
 
« But you’re in your body now? » Said Taeyeon.
 
« Yes, but it’s because I made a mistake… I was dying and when the body of my wife died my soul come back in my body… »
 
« It’s horrible…. » Said Yuko. 
 
The old man looked very sad. « I live with a lot of regrets, I thought about dying too, but I need to live for my wife… » The two girls nodded. « The only thing I know is that you switch for a reason. You probably need to find some answers… »
 
« Answers? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
The old man nodded.