Chapter 15

We party Hard
Takamina followed Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon at that club. Seohyun was still with her parents, Tiffany was with her dad, Sunny was busy and Yoona had a drama recording.
 
They entered and Jessica took Sooyoung for a dance. Yuri asked a free place to sit and the others sat at a table. Bottles came and Hyoyeon gave Takamina a drink. Yuri smiled.
 
« Watch out Taeyeon 2.0, our kid leader body can’t take her drink. » Laughed Yuri. Takamina smiled and nodded. She couldn’t hold her drink either…  « I will dance too. »
 
Hyoyeon nodded. And took a drink too. 
 
The night was really entertaining, Takamina had a lot of fun, Jessica, and Yuri made her died laughing. 
 
Takamina had a lot of fun and stopped counting her drinks, she had drink too much, and her head was now spinning. She stopped dancing and sat at the table, she looked at Hyoyeon laughing and dancing. Takamina fell a little asleep. When she opened her eyes, Hyoyeon was beside her.
 
« Hey sleepy head. Feel better? » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
Takamina nodded. « I’m not sure I feel good, but it’s definitely better. » 
 
Hyoyeon sighed. « I like you a lot, but I really miss Taeyeon… » Hyoyeon was a little drunk too...
 
« I’m sorry… » Said Takamina.
 
« It’s not your fault, it’s Taeyeon, I don’t know what the was thinking in the last while… How would she want to left us? » Asked Hyoyeon before falling from her sit.
 
Takamina stated laughing, Yuri who saw everything laughed too, then they helped Hyoyeon. Takamina was so drunk, like this time, like the day she switched, the thought about Taeyeon, the leader wanted to left the girl’s generation, just like Takamina wanted to left AKB48, but with this experience, she wasn‘t sure anymore... 
 
« What a waste… I have so much to do with them… » Mumbled Takamina. Sooyoung was carring her in the taxi while Jessica and Yuri carried Hyoyeon.
 
« Why left? » Said Takamina. « I love the girls… I don’t want… to quit them anymore… »
 
Sooyoung frowned. « Do you think Taeyeon 2.0 is dreaming already? » Smiled the tall girl.
 
Yuri laughed. « Probably, I warmed her, but she didn’t stop drinking, she will have a terrible headache tomorrow… »
 
Jessica looked at the two drunk girls. « Ah this kids… » Smiled Jessica. 
 
Yuri and Jessica were tired. They drank a lot too, but they weren’t in the same state than the two short girls. Sooyoung was okay, she didn’t drank. She gave the taxi the direction and sat close to Hyoyeon, putting the blonde head on her laps.
 
***
 
Taeyeon followed Yuko. The night club here were different from the one in Korea. It was not the same atmosphere, but it was really enjoyable.
 
Taeyeon saw a lot of other girls from the group, she even saw Yui in a corner with some other girls. 
 
Yuko gave her some drinks. They danced. Taeyeon loved dancing. Dancing or singing always made her feel better. 
 
A lot of songs passed and Taeyeon started getting drunk, Yuko was drunk too, and the two girls didn’t stop the fun. Yuko almost fell so Taeyeon took her at a table and made her sat, Yui was close, she was now alone and she seemed very drunk too.
 
Taeyeon took her hand and made her sit at the table too. Yui was angry. 
 
« You wanted to leave, you must be happy, it worked. » Said Yui.
 
« Sorry? » Asked Taeyeon not sure to understand. The music was loud, and the alcohol in her body started making her feel dizzy…
 
« Yah! You Takamina, you left us! Just like you wanted! » Said Yui very angry. 
 
Taeyeon calmed her and took an another drink. Yuko was already asleep. Yui was right, Takamina wanted to left AKB48, and Taeyeon wanted to left girl’s generation. She learned this past few days that she wasn’t ready yet…
 
« You’re right… » Said Taeyeon trying to not fell asleep on the table. « Takamina shouldn’t left you, I’m sure she need you all like you need her… And my members need me like I need them… » Said Taeyeon.
 
She finished her drink and fell asleep on Yui, who was asleep on Yuko. Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw a familiar face…
 
« Hey kid leader. Wake up, the three of you need to come home… » Said Mariko. Taeyeon nodded and helped Mariko to carry the two others girls. Taeyeon didn’t feel good at all, she was sick on the road to the hotel…
 
« Here. »Said Mariko putting Taeyeon in her bed… « Sleep well, I see you tomorrow. » Whispered Mariko before putting Yuko in her bed too.