Chapter 16: The last morning

We party Hard
Takamina rubbed her eyes, she looked at the clock. 
 
It was already moon. « I need to make the breakfast or Sooyoung will eat everything she found… » Mumbled she short girl.
 
« Sooyoung? » Asked a very sleepy voice in the bed beside her.
 
« Seohyun, you came back this night? » Asked Takamina. « Ouch my head… »
 
« Stop talking nonsense kid leader, and sleep! » Grumbled the girl in the other bed.
 
Takamina opened her eyes and looked around. « Yuko?! Is that really you? » Asked Takamina. Yuko turned around and looked at her.
 
« Who do you want it is? The alcohol made you stupid? » Laughed Yuko.
 
Takamina touched her face, and looked at her hands. « This is me, Yuko… I’m back! I’m back in my body! Yuko! »
 
Takamina jumped on her bed. « I’m back!! » 
 
Yuko looked at her. « You’re not joking…? » 
 
« Why do you want me to joke about that?! » Said Takamina. « We switched back! »
 
Yuko frowned. « I need to be sure! » She thought about something… « Who is your first kiss? »
 
Takamina sighed. « You baka! You stoled it from me! You believe me now? » 
 
Yuko looked at her with wide eyes. « You’re back! » Said Yuko jumping on the bed with Takamina till a loud crack stopped them.
 
« I thing we broke the bed… » Said Yuko.
 
« This is your fault you baka. » Said Takamina. 
 
« No! this is yours, you were the one jumping on it first! » Said Yuko.
 
« Maybe… but you will said the manager it's you… Because you’re my friend and you missed me. » Said Takamina with puppy eyes.
 
« Okay, but it’s really because I missed you, and because i jumped a lot on it when you weren't here...  I know some other girls who missed you too! » Said Yuko. « Here, we will wake up Mariko and Haruna! »
 
Takamina nodded and followed the crazy girl. « Yuko… remind me to not leave you all anymore. » 
 
Yuko nodded and smiled. « Count on me. »
 
 
***
 
Taeyeon wake up alone in her room, she was still dizzy… « Yuko… » she grumbled. « Next time you want to go out, don’t ask me to come. » Said Taeyeon putting her head under her pillow.
 
Hearing no response, Taeyeon looked at the bed beside her. It was empty. And it wasn’t her hotel room… It was HER room.
 
Taeyeon looked around with wide eyes. « I can’t believe it! » She rubbed her eyes very hard. « I’m not dreaming right? » She asked herself.
 
She stormed out of her room and run in the living room, Hyoyeon was sleeping on the couch, and Yuri on the ground, she jumped on Hyoyeon. « I’m back!!! »
 
Yuri looked at her. « It’s okay Taeyeon 2.0, it's Sooyoung who carried you back yesterday… »
 
« No! I’m back in my body!! » Shouted the kid leader. « It’s me! »
 
Jessica opened the door of her room. « Will you shut up! »
 
Taeyeon run and took Jessica in her arms. « It’s me… Taeyeon. »
 
Jessica looked at her in the eyes. « It’s really you Taetae ? » Asked Jessica sleepy.
 
Taeyeon nodded. 
 
« We need to be sure. » Said Sooyoung entering the living room. « Made me breakfast. »
 
« She’s a little right… » Said Hyoyeon. « Is that really you? »
 
Jessica smiled with her devil eyes. « Tell us who were your last boyfriend? »
 
Taeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes. « Very funny, I never had a boyfriend. » 
 
Yuri jumped and took Taeyeon in her arms. « Sheeee’s baaaaack! »
 
« You’re back! » Said Hyoyeon. « We need to call the others! »
 
Taeyeon nodded happily. « I will never leave you again. » Promised the leader.
 
 
FIN