Chapter 10

We party Hard
 
Takamina wake up at 5AM she couldn’t sleep, so she get up and stayed in the kitchen. It was a nice empty room where she liked to think. But at 6 AM Yuri and Sunny wake up too.
 
Takamina made the breakfast and watched the girls left, they had a guest appearance in a Tvshow today. At 8.30 it was Seohyun who came to the kitchen.
 
« Unnie? Why are you not sleeping? » Asked the young girl.
 
« I couldn’t… » Said Takamina giving her a cup of tea.
 
« Thanks… »
 
« So! Yuri and Sunny have to work, you too? » Asked Takamina.
 
Seohyun shake her head. « No » She said smiling. « I just wanted to go to the library… I need new books! » Said the young girl showing her old book to Takamina. « Do you want to come with me? »
 
« I don’t know, I need to make the breakfast for the other girls… » Said Takamina. « Do you know when we will be all at home? »
 
Seohyun frowned. « Yuri and Sunny will come back for lunch, and Sooyoung and I will only left at 3PM so I think we will all be at home for lunch. »
 
« Thanks, I need to talk to all of you. » Said Takamina.
 
« About you kissing Hyoyeon? »
 
« Eh?!!! What? No! » Takamina sighed. « How do you…? » 
 
« I tell you that you talk in your sleep! » Cut Seohyun.
 
Takamina rolled her eyes. « Really?! » Seohyun nodded. « I see, but it’s not about that, it’s about my situation… » Seohyun nodded again. « All of you seemed to understand that I’m not Taeyeon and I need make everything okay you see? »
 
« I think it’s a good idea. » Said Seohyun.
 
« Yeah, but Tiffany is really the scariest… »
 
Seohyun laughed. « Tiffany? The scariest? Are you kidding me? »
 
« No I’m serious! » Said Takamina.
 
Seohyun sat beside Takamina. « Tiffany is really nice and sweet, she is so emotive, if she could, she would be friend with the entire earth! Give her a chance, she just had a hard time… The general manager said that we will had some days off but he always call us at the last minute and Tiffany canceled her visit to her dad…»
 
Takamina nodded, Seohyun smiled and left. Takamina stayed in the kitchen…
 
 
***
 
Taeyeon wake up with a headache. Yuko wasn’t here. She dress up and left the room. She walked in the corridor looking at the floor when she bumped in a girl.
 
« Sorry Matsui-san. » Said Taeyeon looking at the girl. Rena looked at her with an interrogative look. « Rena-san? » Said Taeyeon. Rena keep looking at her with a smile. « Rena-chan? »
 
« Perfect! » Said Rena looking around. « I’m sorry, but Jurina hear Yuko and Mariko talk in the dressing room…I know that you’re not Takamina »
 
Taeyeon made a face. « And you believed this? » 
 
« It’s kind of interesting. » Said the shy girl. « And I’m a fan of you… » Taeyeon looked at her with wide eyes. « Would you please sign this? » Asked Rena blushing.
 
Taeyeon took a look at the SNSD’s CD and the picture of her, her in her body… « No problem. » Smiled the kid leader. « But would you help me? » Rena nodded. « Great! » 
 
Rena gave Taeyeon an aspirin and took her in a nice café. « I need to know more about Takamina, Yuko talk about her and all, but there is someone else closer to her? »
 
Rena thought about it. « Takamina was close to Acchan and the first generation but maybe you should try to talk with Yuihan. »
 
« Yuihan? » Asked Taeyeon.
 
« Yui Yokoyama. They had a weird relationship… They match a lot, it’s rare to see Takamina this close to someone since Acchan left. I don’t know if it will help you but she’s the only person really close to her at the moment. » Explained Rena.
 
The more Taeyeon talked with the girl, the more she found her interesting. Rena was so nice and sweet. 
 
« It’s weird, things like that only happened in dramas. » Said Rena. 
 
« I still don’t understand how it’s happened… » Said Taeyeon.
 
Rena nodded. « Yeah, Why you, why Takamina, I mean you didn’t know each other, it’s not like you will learn something about her that you need. In movie it’s always friends or family member who switch to understand the feeling of the people who live with them… »
 
« You’re totally right. It’s totally the opposite here, we’re stranger and we had a lot in common… » Rena nodded, and Taeyeon looked at her. « You know I’m very happy to met you. If I need to live in this body, I would like to be friend with people like you. I mean the other girls are great but you remind me of one of my member and I like that. »
 
Rena blushed again. They stayed all the morning in the café and Rena invited Taeyeon for lunch.