Chapter 8

We party Hard
Takamina wake up quikly, everybody got ready to leave early. The new manager wanted to see them at the SM Entertainment.
 
The nine of them were in the big office, sitting around a big table when the manager general and manager Go entered the room. The girls got up and greet them.
 
« We re-settle the photoshoot. » Said the manager General.
 
Manager Go nodded. « We changed the clothes and deleted some poses. » He explained. « So everything will be ready for you to do your job this afternoon. »
 
The girls nodded and thanked them for their hard job. 
 
Takamina followed the girls out of the office. She had no idea where the girls were going but she followed them. The van was waiting for them. Jessica sat beside her.
 
« Its great! They finally find a way to cooperate. » Said Jessica looking at Takamina. « You’re like very pale, are you sick? »
 
Takamina shook her head. « I’m… I’m okay…I‘m juste a little nervous I guess… » 
 
« Don’t worry, you already do that too, I’m sure you will do this right. » Said Jessica with a wink.
 
Takamina frowned. She didn’t had the time to ask her what she mean because they were arrived at a beauty salon. « Where are we going? » Asked Takamina.
 
« We need some spa treatment before the photoshoot! » Said Sooyoung smiling behind them. « I’m already the prettier girls in this world but I like it when people take care of me! »
 
Sunny rolled her eyes. « Stop fooling and get down. » Said the short girl smiling at Takamina. « Don’t listen to her. » She whispered passing by her.
 
Takamina nodded, this day was very weird, it was like every girls known that she wasn’t Taeyeon, but didn’t said it openly…
 
Takamina enjoyed the spa treatment and after the lunch they went to the studio for the photoshoot. The girls got ready with the clothes and looked at the poses. The photographer wanted to do the group photo first. 
 
« Come closer. » Whispered Yonna in front of her. Takamina nodded and came closer.
 
Someone poked her behind. « Smile. » Whispered Yuri. Takamina nodded again and smiled.
 
The worst happened when the photographer do some arrangement and put Takamina with Hyoyeon for some duo photos…
 
***    
  
 
Yuko wake Taeyeon up, but the girl wasn’t in the mood. 
 
« Please Yuko, I can’t do it, you saw it yesterday… » Said Taeyeon hiding under her blanket.
 
Yuko pulled the blanket. « Come on, it’s okay, you almost did it right for the first song. » Said Yuko. « Nobody can do a stage performance like Takamina without a lot of hard work. Less than one day to learn everything was impossible… »
 
Taeyeon looked at Yuko. « But I wanted to do it right… It was like all the energy pushed me everywhere, I couldn’t remember the dance move with all this powerful energy around me… »
 
Yuko smiled. « And it was only the team A! My team had a lot of energy too! Imagine our energy when all the teams are together… »
 
« It’s crazy. » Said Taeyeon. « It’s really different when I performe with my member, we have some powerful move dance too, but it’s not the same… » Yuko nodded.
 
« But it was okay, Mariko and Mayu did your part for the other songs. » Said Yuko. « And I’m sure Mayu was very pleased to sing your lines. »
 
« Yeah… » said Taeyeon « But I don’t want to put Takamina in trouble. »
 
Yuko laughed. « You should be worried about Takamina putting you in trouble! She fail a lot… That’s why we like to prank her or fool around with her. »
 
Taeyeon laughed. « I’m sure she is okay, we don’t have a busy schedule this month, only some photoshoot if I‘m not wrong. »
 
« I need to go, I have a lot of things to do, and you have a photoshoot for this magazine. » Explained Yuko giving her a book with a paper. « Everything is in the letter. You can ask Michan to help you. »
 
« Michan?! »
 
« Minegeshi Minami. » said Yuko. « I will take you to her house, you can tell her everything, she is a very good friends of us. »
 
« Thanks. » Said Taeyeon.
 
« Stop thanking me, I already tell you… I will help you the better I can okay. » Repeated Yuko smiling. « Now we need to go, you have a lot of work and me too! »