Episode 7: Starting Over

My Oppa Next Door---(HIATUS)---

After they finished eating breakfast at the coffee shop they all headed back to the apartment.

"Man, I am so tireeeeeeeeeed" Sungmin wined stretching his arms out.

"Are you kidding me? It's still the morning" Eunhyuk said turning to his hyung.

"I know...but it's just so tiring" he shouted through the hallways.

"Aigo, shhh" Sunny said putting a finger against her lip.

"Ah, sorry" Sungmin apologized turning to Hailey. She was struggling in the back carrying a bag and a cup of coffee.

"Ya, you seem quiet Hailey, weren't you just talking a while ago?" he nudged her. She only turned giving a weak smile.

"Yeah, I seems that I'm just tired like you" she said walking along.

When they got into the apartment Sungmin, and Siwon jumped onto the couch as Eunhyuk went on his laptop. Sunny and Hailey stood awkwardly.

"Umm...so what do we do now?" Sunny asked trying to show aegyo.

"Whatever you like.." Siwon said.

"Yeah, we can play games if you want" Sungmin suggested. Sunny perked up.

"Bwah? Games?" she smiled wide. "Chincha? You like games?" he asked.

"Yeah! Starcraft is addicting" she said slapping her cheeks.

"Oh Soonkyu you remind me of one of our friends" Siwon laughed.

"Wanna play to Siwon-shi?" Sungmin asked his dear friend.

"I suppose....but watch out, i'm gonna beat you all" he laughed.

"Yeah right" Sunny said giving a wink smile.

"How about you Hailey? Wanna play?" Sunny asked innocently to her unnie.

"Aniyo, I need to give this to Mr. Know it all" Hailey rolled her eyes. "Which one is his room?" she asked facing the hallway.

"The one all the way at the end" Eunhyuk said poitning down the hall. She smirked walking in the direction of the room.

She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door opened slowly as the figure stood in front of her. He looked at her then opened the door walking back to his keyboard. Hailey stepped inside looking around the room.

"What did you want?" he asked reading off a couple of music sheets.

"Um...I just wanted to give this to you" she said holding out the cup and bag.

"What is it?" he asked taking it still looking at her.

"What do you think it is?"

"Hm, well I don't know...poison, bacteria, dirt...POISON?!!!" he said opening up the package.

"It's vanilla bean scones. I didn't know what you liked so..."

"You didn't have to get this for me" he said assuring.

"Well whatever. Maybe I shouldn't have been so nice to you then. Since you're just gonna be mean to me" she said crossing her arms. Henry stared at Hailey for a moment then responded. "Huh...listen" he began.

"What"

"I know i've been a jerk...I mean a real BIG jerk. But can we start over?"

"What?" she said suprised by his offer.

"Yeah. I mean I think I was just upset that my group wasn't accepted to one of the most highest companies for music. Music is my life, and I was really mad about my dream being let down" he said staring to the floor.

"...well..." she began thinking. Henry looked up then stood up in front of her.

"Hey, my names Henry" he smiled holding out a hand. She looked at the hand then back at his face.

"You're serious?" she said taking his hand. "Well then I'm Hailey"

"Hailey, I'd like to call this stupid bet off" he said.

"Eh?" she asked.

"I've been a jerk" he said frowning.

"Ani- I made a promise. It was my fault in the first place that I lost my binder"

"You're crazy...you want to be my servent?" he laughed.

"No...I'm fine with the bet being called off...but your friends...it was how you say, nice meeting some new people" she said smiling.

"Well then how about we start being friends?" he asked.

"That would be fine..."

 

"Okay guys the bets off" Henry announced to the boys.

"What?"

"Wae?"

"CHincha?" they echoed.

"Yeah...I made a big mistake."

"But this is the only way we can see Hailey-ah" Sungmin wined.

"Don't worry Sungmin oppa, I'm still gonna visit" Hailey smiled.

"Really?"

"Yep, but first..." she stared at Henry. "For being a jerk I'm gonna make you my slave" she laughed.

"Eh!?" Henry asked widing his eyes. Hailey nodded.

"You were the one who forced me of my will to be your servent, so now I want you to do whatever I say~" she cooed laughing.

"That wasn't apart of the deal!" Henry said raising his voice.

"Ya, stop being a wuss and just be her servent" Eunhyuk said from his computer.

"Yeah, Henry. I would love being Hailey-ah's servent" Sungmin said proudly. Everyone watched him confused.

"The hell?" Siwon said scared.

"You have nothing on me" Henry said back in her face. "No blackmail on me" he smirked.

"Oh really?" she smiled devilishly.

"Yeah" he responded. Hailey smirked holding out a folded slip of paper.

"What is that?" he asked.

"Oh, you mean this?" she asked unfolding the paper so he could see the music sheet.

"Eh?! That's mine" Henry said reaching out for the paper but Hailey pulled it back.

"Nah uh, you must do whatever I say Henry oppa, if you want your music back" she smiled.

"Whatever...I have another copy of that song..." he said walking back to his room.

"You mean a copy of the song that has the title 'ONLY COPY DON'T TOUCH'?" she laughed holding out the paper.

"Oooh she got you now" Sunny joined into their fun.

"Aish" Henry said stomping over to Hailey then looked back and forth at his hyungs.

"Hyungs? You're not gonna help me?" he asked helplessly.

"Ani- you got yourself into this mess, and now you gotta get yourself out maknae" Siwon said ignoring Henry's pleads for help.

"Plus it's hella funny" Eunhyuk said turning from the computer screen.

"...well..." Sungmin began.

"Well what? Hyung please help me?" Henry cried in Sungmin's direction.

"Aniyo, oppa~" Hailey said giving aegyo.

"Aish. I can't fight the aegyo" Sungmin said. "Come on it up Henry-shi" he said clapping.

"Aye...whatever fine. What do you want?" Henry asked mouping toward Hailey.

"You can go make dinner" she said thinking.

"Hm...you underestimated me Hai-ley" he said tapping her nose. "You see I love cooking, so you can't put that as a punishment" he laughed.

"OK. Henry you may have got something out of this punishment. But just you wait" she said turning to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked watching her exit his home with HIS music.

"Just gonna go back to my place...and take this with me" she mocked flailing the paper in the air.

"You will get this back when you have learned your lesson" she said sticking a tongue out.

"Troublesome women" he said under his breath.

 

A/N: Ohhh Henry is Haileys maid haha! XD Gawd I am so sorry that I haven't updated in like 2 months. I had stressed over school and other fanfics I've been working on...Please don't kill me~ and BTW did any of you guys go to KCON 2013?! If you saw Henry then I am so jellies!!!!! AHHHH! haha my random rant...(I'm a little random since it's like 3 in the morning) anyways please wait for the next update~^^