Episode 4: Shut Up!

My Oppa Next Door---(HIATUS)---

Hailey was lying in her room listening to her music on her new advanced lap top. She was some what trying to akwardly dance to the music with her headphones latched onto her ears.

"I'm so curious...yeah" she sang scrolling on her website. She had just updated a new feature and feed that she would be writing her online article about the great  Lee Donghae. The comment section was raging with die hard fans asking her too write it up ASAP.

She rolled her eyes, 'ch- those fans are dillusional. Confused by his handsomeness and-" she paused shaking her head. She paused the music and took off the headphones hanging it against the back of her neck.

"Maybe I should start writing it now..." she said getting off her bed, walking over to her bag.

She emptied out the mess of a bag and stuck her hand in to feel for the leather binder.

"Ah ha! There you are" she said to herself pulling the binder out of her bag.

'Thats funny' she thought. 'My binder feels awfully fatter than usual' she walked over to her computer and sighed turning to the back where she supposively had written to article.

"HUH!" she gasped staring at the page. "Ne ane ne gyeote modeun ge doego sipdeon geon?" she read on.

"These are song lyrics" she said scanning through the sheets. On the back of it had notes on a staff. This wasn't her binder.

"Just great!" she thought hitting her head hard against the binder. "Now my boss is gonna kill me for losing my work..." she said pouting.

Suddently there was a loud blasting of music. She looked up and then down. Was it in the apartment? She didn't care, it was probably some kid blasting his stereo. She layed on her bed turning off the light to sleep.

"Lalalala!" music began playing loudly again. She sat up then hit her pillow against her ears to drown out the annoying song.

It seemed that the music only played louder. She sighed jumping off her bed and walking over to the door. She seemed furious.

"Dammit, meeting a , loosing my binder, and now this? It's frickin midnight! I'm not getting sleep deprived after this!" She said stomping out of her door.

She heard the music pounding and bouncing against the walls, where was it coming from? She went down the stairs then up searching for the source of the obnoxious music.

Finally she reached the floor closest to the rooftop and heard the music loud and clear. Running to the end of the hallway she approuched a door.

She knocked. Nothing. Just the loud blasting music. "You gotta be kidding me" she said knocking louder, then poudning against the door. Suddently the music stopped. She paused waiting for a reply of some sort.

The door opened slowly as a man faced her. "I'm sorry is there something you wanted?" he asked leaning against the door frame.

"Henry who is it?" a voice asked from inside the room.
 Henry turned around whispering. "I don't know...it's some girl" he said.

"Girl!?" Sungmin said jumping into action and pushing Henry out of the way.

"Hi I'm Sungmin! What's your name?" he asked. Henry pushed him back inside the room facing Hailey again.

"I'm sorry my friend here is a little girl crazy...but miss I think you have it wrong, we don't know you" Henry said trying to put it as nicely as possible.

"Miss? How old do you think I am? I'm probably younger than you!" she said pissed off.

"Again, I don't know who you are but-" he said while closing the door. He paused as her foot stucked blocking the door.

"I'm not finished" she said crossing her arms.

"What?" he asked waiting.

"Cut your music out- I can here it from all the way downstairs" she said angered.

"Didn't you read the sign outside?" he asked. She gave him a look then thought.

"What sign?" she said.

"The sign in the front of the lobby that states that our band get to practice every monday through friday at midnight" he said.

"Bwah?! That's stupid! I'm trying to sleep!" she said angered even more.

"Tell it to our manager" Henry said crossing his arms standing tall over her.

"Um, Henry we don't have a-" Sungmin began.

"Shh- she doesn't know that" Henry whispered back.

Hailey glared at him deeply. "Just cut it out okay" she said angered.

"Whatever" Henry said closing the door on her. She stomped her foot onto the ground. Then she turned her back to the door pouting.

"He didn't have to slam the door" she said walking away. From the outside she could hear them talking.

"Okay guys lets start again from the top" Henry said.

"But that girl just said-" Siwon began.

"Whatever, shes not in charge of us" Henry said.

Siwon rolled his eyes. "Whatever. She looked mad though" Siwon said grabbing his drumsticks.

"What part do you wanna start off on?" Sungmin asked.

"hm...how about the new song?" Henry said thinking.

"Eh?! We just learned it an hour ago!" Sungmin wined.

"Just for testing hyung" Henry pleaded like a little child.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin looked at one another then shrugged.

"ready when you are" Eunhyuk said.

"Okay, one two three four-" Henry counted off in english.

The sound of the guitar began from Sungmin and then the beats of Siwon playing against the drum set.

The sound was loud again and Hailey cringed from outside. "Why that little-" she walked down the stair. As she was almost near the bottom flight she stopped hearing Henry singing.

"Ne ane ne gyeote modeun ge doego sipdeon geon..." he sang and she froze. Turning up and running on the flight of stairs back to the top floor.

She sprinted down the hallway and came to the room surrounding the loud music. She instantly banged her fist against the door. The music blasted louder.

"Damn, why won't he answer" she said putting her forehead against the door. Pounding harder this time she awaited. This time the music stopped.

The door opened as the same man was standing in front of her.

"What do you want now?" he asked with a annoyed tone.

"The song-" she said breathlessly.

"Oh I see, you fell for my bands beautiful music so you want us to play longer and louder" he said sarcastically.

"Ani- the song you were singing- thats- what I read in a song book" she managed out. Henry stood frozen, he didn't know what to say.

"What book?" he said watching her suspisiously.

"Ah- a black book" she said. He raised his eyebrow.

"Let me see this book" he said. She wasn't sure then nodded.

"I'll go get it" she said running down the hallway.

Henry smirked. "Well I guess we won't have to worry about that anymore" he said to the hyungs.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Siwon asked sitting on the couch.

"Were not done practicing hyung" Henry said.

"Ah- lets take a break. I mean don't you have to wait for that girl to come back?" Siwon asked putting his hands behind his head.

"Chincha" Henry muttered.

"She seemed nice, I wonder if she has a boyfriend" Sungmin answered clapping his hands happily.

"Stop it hyung. She seems like she'd be a handful, don't spend your time on a women like that" Henry said rolling his eyes.

"Ah don't be so mean maknae. You should light up and meet some women yourself. Maybe you won't be so serious about music" Eunhyuk said slouching against the couch.

"I'm not serious. But I do love my music" Henry said.

"Whatever, I still thought she was cute" Sungmin said.

 

"Damn, what if that's not him? But it probably is! What are the odds of the owner of the song book to be living in the same very apartment?!!" she said outload to herself. She quickly unlocked her door and ran in to grab the black leather book lying still on her bed. Quickly she headed for the stairs.

"Ah chincha, why did this have to happen to me today?!" she complained sprinted on the stairs.

Henry was still leaning on the door as he saw the women running down the hall.

"You took a long time" he said impatiently.

She gasped for air from rushing so much. "here" she said handing him the leather book.

Henry examined it then opened the book straight to the back page. It was quiet as he looked at the page full of notes.

"That's it" he thought. Then he looked up at the girl.

"Miss, what's your name?" he asked. She pouted. "I told you don't call me that" she said almost ripping out her hair.

"Just tell me it"

"Grr- It's Hailey Lee. Now give me my book" she said angered.

"Whoa whoa, who can assume that we have your book" he said defensively.

"...for real?" she asked almost annoyed. "Who else would have it" she said glaring.

"You never know" he said.

"Henry where do you want the book we found?" Sungmin asked from the back. Henry mentally face planted his face.

"Ha! I knew it!" Hailey said trying to push her way through and Henry and the door.

"Thats not gonna work" he said laughing as she struggled to push his body.

"Damn your tallness" she said looking up at the amused man.

From the entrance where she was she could see Sungmin holding the book against his chest innocently. He was partially embarassed and shocked by her presence.

"Ah- Mianhae, is this your book?" Sungmin asked looking at Hailey.

"Yes. It is" she said still trying to push Henry out of the way.

"Ani- hyung, don't give it to her!" Henry shouted behind him.

"Ah--" Sungmin said watching. He didn't know what to do.

"Just give her the book, so we can all get on with our lives" Eunhyuk said sitting on the couch next to Siwon.

"Yeah, and besides, Star King is on" Siwon said.

"Oh for real? Which episode?" Henry asked still blocking Hailey. (LOL Henry just loves taunting)

"The one with all the female solo artist" Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah, Ailee, IU, and Lee Hi are on this week" Siwon said.

"Ah- IU, my fantasy K-pop girlfriend" Eunhyuk said looking into the sky.

"Hm...noonas are on today" Henry said to himself.

"Can I please just have my book back?" Hailey asked again annoyed.

"Well since you said nicely, NO" Henry said.

"Baka" she said in Japanese.

"I understood that" he said.

"Bi Zui, qu si" she said in Chinese.

He laughed. "I understood that too. Qu Si yourself" he said laughing harder.

"F***k you" she said in English. He was suprised then smirked.

"Girl thats my language, what a bad mouth you have" he replied in English.

She was suprised. "Your speak English?" she asked in Korean.

He nodded laughing.

"Henry you're such a troll" Eunhyuk said still glued to the television.

Hailey rolled her eyes at him then looked back at Sungmin who was innocently standing watching her suffer. She smiled.

"Oppa~ can you please give me my book?" she asked using aegyo.

"Really it's come too that?" Henry said looking at her. She stuck her tongue out. Then looked back at Sungmin. He was more embarrased then ever.

"Please oppa?" she asked nicely.

"Hyung, don't give in" Henry warned.

"Ah- I don't know what to do" he said.

"Don't do anything" Henry instructed. Henry turned to face Hailey again.

"There is one condition if you want your book back"

"Which is?"

He smirked. "Step back for a second" he said. She did so then he closed the door coming outside.

"What is it?" she asked impatiently.

"I will give you your book back under the condition, that one you can't compain about our band..."

"And?"

"...and you have to be like our maid" he said.

"Eh?!" she said covering her face.

"No, not that kind of maid. The kind that cleans our home and does things for us" he said simply.

"No deal" she said with venom in her words.

"Fine, I guess you won't get that interview from Lee Donghae" he said turning back to his room door.

"Wait! How do you know?" she asked. "You went throught my book?!!!!!"

"Yeah, and you went through mine"

"Fair play. But I won't be your maid" she said.

"Hm...then you have to do everything we say for a month" he laughed.

" thats practically the same thing" she said pissed off.

"Whoa, there goes the language again. You're lucky my hyungs can't understand" he said. "That or nothing" he said crossing his arms.

She looked away and bit her lip hard. "Come on we won't make you do anything ual if thats what you're worried about" Henry said. "What kind of guys do you think we are"

She looked back at him then nodded. "I'll do it. Just don't make me do anything bad" she said.

"What is your definition of bad?" he joked turning to his room.

"Hyung give me the book, I think the girl has come to a solution" he said. Sungmin looked at Henry then nodded handing the book.

"Here" Henry said holding it out to Hailey. She reached for it, but he lifted the book high in the air.

"What gives" she said.

"Another thing to add. If you break the deal, and run away with the book without keeping your promise..."

"Well I shouldn't be saying certain things while the hyungs are around" he said laughing. She cringed. 'What did he mean by that?'

"Okay" she nodded. "And by the way. Don't call me GIRL or MISS. It's Hailey" she said.

"Nice too meet you Hailey. Remember your promise" he said handing the book to her.

 

A/N: Poor Hailey. Now she gotta do whatever the guys tell her ; A ;

But come on, who wouldn't do anything for these amazing guys? Especially Henry! Let me know your feels on where the stories headed. See you in the next chapter!~ ^^