Episode 6: Coffee Shop

My Oppa Next Door---(HIATUS)---

///LOL first of all I was thinking of B.A.P obviously in this chapter so enjoy!///

 

Previously on My Oppa Next Door...

Hailey was visited from her best friend Sunny a few days after moving into her apartment complex. Hailey is met with the guys that terrorized her the night before and is demanding for her rights. Now she must listen and do whatever the boys say. They head to a coffee shop for breakfast.

 

"Come on Hailey" Sungmin said grabbing onto my arm. "Ah, wait-" I said turning back to the others. Eunhyuk and Siwon was simply walking behind Sunny, admirering her appearance.

"What is it?" Sungmin asked with a suprised expression.

"Ah, what about Henry?" I asked staring back at the door. Sungmin smiled pulling me along again. "Don't worry about Henry-ah, he's busy writing our comeback songs" Sungmin said.

Really? Had a guy like that, could a guy really be that alone? I turned back slowly taking my arm away from Sungmins grasp.

"Ya, oppa where are we going?" I asked standing near Sunny. Sungmin slightly pouted. "Why'd you  hurt my hand Hailey?" he asked with aegyo.

"Mianhae" I trailed off staring akwardly at Sunny. Instantly I pushed Sunny to the front with Sungmin.

"Ya" Sunny said feeling herself almost trip. "AH" Siwon and Eunhyuk said in shock being prepared to catch her. But Sunny caught her self skipping along.

Sunny turned to face me as I smiled waving slightly. Then she looked back at Sungmin. "Hey" she smiled. He looked at me then looked back at Sunny.

"Ah...yeah hey". Thankfully I got Sungmin off of me for a while. I noticed that he was very attached to me. The whole time I made conversation with Siwon and Eunhyuk in the back while they glared with jealousy at Sungmin.

"So where did you guys say we were going?" I asked walking in the chilly weather.

"Were going to a coffee shop down the street...it has the best drinks, and pastries" Siwon said pointing a finger upwards.

"The best! Their strawberry shortcake is amazing!" Eunhyuk said wallowing up in his own joy.

"Interesting" I said. "So what do you want me to do? Get some coffee? Cakes for you guys?" I asked.

"Ani, today is your last free day. Tomorrow is when we'll actually make you do stuff" Siwon said simply.

"Yeah, we aren't really in the mood for having someone do stuff for us. We're not doing anything thats why" Eunhyuk said plainly. "We have no life" he sulked.

 

When we got to the coffee shop, I instantly was hit with the scent of coffee beans, and a bit of vanilla.

"Wow" I said smiling. "We're gonna go find seats okay?" Siwon said. I nodded.

"What did you guys want?" I asked before they ran upstairs.

"Americano Cappuchino, Dark, cause I'm a man" Siwon joked as he tried acting cool. I slightly laughed at his dorkyness. Eunhyuk interupted jumping into the conversation. "And I want the strawberry condensed milk with a vanilla bean scone!" Eunhyuk said jumping around.

"So technical" I complained. "OOOHHH! Hailey-ah! Can you please share a strawberry shortcake with me!!!??" Sungmin asked shoving his body close to me.

"Ah...ani Sungmin oppa, I- don't really like strawberries" I said slightly stepping back. He pouted slightly. "Ah, sorry".

"I'll share with you Sungmin" Sunny said innocently. "I love strawberries" Sunny smiled.

"Sure" Sungmin nodded. The boys went to find a place to sit while Sunny stayed with me to get the food. I yawned tired.

"Some morning. You're so lucky unnie" Sunny said puffing out her cheeks cutely.

"Waeyeo~?" I asked slouching my shoulder. "Ani unnie, keep a good posture" she said slapping my back.

"Owwie!" I said rubbing my back.

"You're so lucky Hailey that you know such cute guys!!" she said jumping.

"Ah, you're always the boy crazy kind of girl aren't you" I rolled my eyes. She laughed. "Of course!"

I ordered the food and carried onto the coffee. When me and Sunny walked to the table we saw the guys smiling at us waving.

 

Guys POV

"Man you're acting so obvious!" Eunhyuk said toward Sungmin. Sungmin shot him a look. "What do you mean?" he said silently.

"What do you mean 'what do you mean?' Siwon said slapping his face slightly.

"Yeah, you are awfully getting close with Hailey!" Eunhyuk said. "I don't know what you're talking about" Sungmin said.

"Don't play with that card Lee Sungmin, I see how you are when she's around" Siwon said nudging him.

"Hyung, really? Praying on little girls?" Eunhyuk laughed.

"Me?! You're the one who has a younger yeojachingu!" Sungmin said affended.

"Don't be jealous cause I have a girlfriend and you don't" Eunhyuk spat back.

Sungmin sighed deeply. "Aish, am I that transparent?" he asked.

"Very" Siwon said laughing.

"OH! SHhh Shhh! Here she comes. Keep your cool!" Eunhyuk laughed. "Aye, stop being mean" Sungmin said sighing. They all waved.

 

Hailey POV

"Okay guys, got your food" I said placing the desserts and drinks down. "Here Sunny-ya sit by me!" Siwon said patting his hands near a seat.

"No sit by me!" Eunhyuk said.

Sunny was flattered backing away from her fanboys. Instead she sat across from them next to Sungmin. I sat on the otherside of Sunny. She sat in the middle between me and Sungmin, which cut some of the akwardness, while Siwon and Eunhyuk glared across the table toward Sungmin.

"Oh- thanks Hailey for the drinks" Siwon thanks polietly.

"Yeah, thanks Hay" Eunhyuk said creating her own nickname. "Thats new" I laughed. Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk. 'How dare he make her laugh'

"Hey Hailey want some of the shortcake? I picked out the strawberry pieces for you" Sungmin said pushing a fork of shortcake into my face.

"Ani, it's okay, but thank you oppa" I said. "Oh" Sungmin said. I slightly felt bad for him.

"Ya, Sungmin oppa here have some cake" Sunny said feading him a piece. He nodded biting into the piece.

"Ah can I haveeee!!!!" Eunhyuk said shouting. The whole room echoed.

"No! Get yur owwwwwnn" Sungmin said biting onto the pieces.

"Hyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung share!" Eunhyuk said using aegyo.

"AAAAANNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin said. "NOnonoNononOnonono!" he said shaking his head with a mouthful of cake.

"ah oppa wipe your face" Sunny laughed putting a napkin to Sungmins face. He paused then took it out of her hand wiping his face. He akwardly blushed them thanked her. Siwon glared whispering to Eunhyuk.

"How dare she wipe his face" Siwon commented.

"I know right! Who does he think he is! He already has Hailey!" Eunhyuk said. They turned back staring at me. I was clueless to what they were saying and just smiled.

"Is everything alright oppas?" I asked sipping on my drink.

"Yeah, don't worry about it" Siwon said messing the top of my hair. Sungmin looked back at Siwon with jealousy. Siwon smirked noticing that he saw.

"Ah oppa don't mess my hair" I pouted covering my head.

"Mianhae, you're just to cute Hailey-ya" Siwon commented laughing.

"Ya" I said fixing it. *RING RING* the front door bell rung. All heads turned to the front as a man with shade and a coat walked in. He had his hands in his pockets cooly and stood with a figure. I gasped noticing the figure. Eunhyuk was the first to stand up. He approuched the man.

 

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk said giving the man a handshake and a bro hug.

"Hyuk! What a suprise seeing you here" Donghae laughed.

"Yeah, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be busy shooting a drama or something" Eunhyuk laughed.

"I actually came back from shooting a scene. I'm kinda on break" he said scratching his head.

"Aw so early in the morning?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae nodded.

"...hey wanna meet my band?" he asked. Donghae smiled. Eunhyuk walked Donghae over to our table.

"Guys this is my best friend Donghae" Eunhyuk smiled. WHAT! BEST FRIEND?!  I thought almost fainting.

"This is Siwon" Eunhyuk said pointing toward the man.

"Sup" Siwon smiled. "Hm. Handsome fellow" he commented.

"Sungmin..." Eunhyuk said toward Sungmin.

"Hiya". "Ya, isn't he the one who had the best aegyo in school?" Donghae asked as he watched Sungmin smile.

"yeah"

"And these are my new friends that we met" Eunhyuk said pointing to me and Sunny.

"This is Hailey" he smiled. Donghae looked in my direction then removed his sunglassess slowly. He smirked and I could tell that he recognized me.

"And this is Sunny" he said pointing toward Sunny.

"Nice ot meet you Donghae. I like your dramas" Sunny smiled.

"Ah, thank you. And I listen to your music" Donghae added toward Sunny.

Donghae stared back at me smiling.

"Hey, so we meet again" he commented. I only rolled my eyes.

"Chincha? When?" Sunny asked looking at me.

"Nothing...just another interview" I said avoiding his eyes.

Donghae smirked. "Yep...it's gonna be the best review that you ever did" he said directing his comment toward me.

"Anyways-" I said changing the subject.

"Anyways!" Donghae shouted interupting me. "I better be going..." he said heading for the door.

"Okay, see you around" Eunhyuk said.

"Bye!" Everyone else chimed in unison.

"I hope that article comes out nice Hailey" he winked in my directions.

"Ew...how dare he" I thought rolling my eyes. When he left all the guys stared wide eyed at me. Even Sunny was staring at me.

"What"

"Ah Hailey-ya! When did you and Donghae start getting to know eachother- if ya know what I mean" Eunhyuk said nudging me slightly.

"Yeah, I'm curious about that too" Siwon added.

"Same! What the heck Hailey! Were best friends and you never told me!" Sunny wined.

"Ya! It's not true! None of that is true!" I said defensively.

"Whatever you say" Eunhyuk laughed. Sungmin stayed quiet not saying anything.

"Ah, Sungmin oppa want some more cake?" Sunny asked pushing a fork of cake in front of him. He looked at her then shook his head.

"Ani- i'm a little tired today" he said dozing off. That was strange...just a few minutes ago he was the life of the party.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Sunny asked with shortcake in .

"Um...we can head back home" Eunhyuk smiled.

"yeah, you guys can hang out in our room" Siwon said smiling.

"Cool!!" Sunny said smiling wide. She turned to me who was looking out the window.

"What about you unnie?" she asked cooing.

"Huh?" I snapped out of the daydreaming at looked at them. "Oh, ah yeah...that's fine".

 

A/N: How are you guys liking my story?^^ Comment!!! I will plan on updating soon~