Episode 5: Friends Forever

My Oppa Next Door---(HIATUS)---

Hailey POV

I was so tired from last night, trying to move into my new apartment, and dealing with my annoying neighbors. How rude that I met such awful people and it hasn't even been a week. Geez I'm suprised that I never moved out yet, considering all the stuff that has happened to me. But the reason I haven't left yet is one reason.

 

Ding Dong* the door bell sounded. I looked up from my lap top and heard the pounding on my door. I set my computer on the side and came off my bed.

Walking over to the door, I heard the pounding against the door again. I stopped and thought.

"What if that was the annoying guys again?" I said almost out loud. No...it couldn't possibly be them...I mean did they even know my room number?

Quickly I tip toed against the door, peaking into the hole of the door and saw a female figure. Slowly I sighed and came back onto the floor. Thank god.

Opening the door I saw the girl watch her hands behind her back swaying back and forth.

"Hailey!" she said nearly jumping at me.

"Eh! Sunny!" I said hugging her. She pulled back clasping her hands on her own cheeks.

"So? Hows the home?" she said with excitement.

"Fine..." I said giving a forced smile.

"Really? Is it big, small? Does the room have a nice view? Can I come in?" she said peaking her head into my living room.

I didn't need to answer as I moved my arm as she ran inside. I closed the door and laughed.

"You came all this way just to see me?" I said happily.

"Ne...I mean, I wanted to see you yesterday when you were fully set in but I had to attend a music bank" she said jumping childishly onto my bed.

"Want some tea?" I asked as I headed toward the kitchen. Her head sprung up quickly as she smiled wide.

"How'd you know?! Do you still have that tea set I got you for your birthday?" Sunny said amazed. Hailey crouched down disappering under the cabinets then returned with a large box. She opened it as the glass creaked a bit and she turned it so that Sunny could see.

"Still have it, always use it" I said.

"Can I have sakura?" she asked.

"Sa-ku-ra?" I spelled out confused.

"Uh- mianhae...I meant cherry blossom" she said in Korean.

"Oh-okay" I said picking out the pink tea bag from the box and placing it back in its special place.

"Mianhae Hailey unnie! I forgot...you see, i've been promoting so long in Japan, it kinda got me brainwashed haha" she said scratching the back of her head.

"It's fine. I picked up some Japanese while I was there to interview all the Korean stars with a Japan debut" she said quickly boiling the tea.

"Do you drink anything else besides tea unnie?" she asked clicking her heals together on the carpet.

"...hm...coffee" I said laughing. "And water obviously" I laughed harder.

"I swear, you and your tea have been best friends since forever" Sunny said reminencing while staring in the corner of the room.

"Ani, you're my best friend forever Sunny. And I'm glad that you gave me the adress to this apartment, or else I might have moved to Seoul" I said smiling and pouring the boiled tea into the cup. I turned to the side thinking. "Maybe I wouldn't have got into trouble either"

"You okay Hailey?" she said noticing I was acting strange...also cause I was over flowing her tea cup.

"Yeah why" I asked turning to her. She was pointing to the counter as I stared at the cup.

"Aish! Chincha!" I said placing the tea pot down and running to grab a paper towel.

"You okay? You seem distracted, did something happen?"

"Do I make it that obvious?"

Sunny nodded as I threw away the towels feeling embarrased.

"Nothing, its just...Sunny i've been having a crazy week here" I said handing her her tea cup and sitting on my bed next to her.

"Eh? Why? Is it the new job? The boss? Is he a creepo who alway trys to-"

"Nooooo" I cut her off rolling my eyes. "No, nothing as drastic as that" I said crossing my legs onto the bed.

"So what is it" Sunny asked waiting for my reply. Actually take that back, I think she was half listening to what I was saying for the fact that she was chugging down the cherry blossom tea.

"It's my neighbors...I met some last night" I said putting my head into my legs.

"Eh?" she answered curious now that she finished her drink. I spent the last ten minutes explaining what happened.

"Chincha?!!! Whoa-whoa- unnie why didn't you tell me about this earlier!!" Sunny shouted while standing up to pour some more tea into the cup.

"Yeah- I don't know what to do-" I said but was cut off by the sound of guitars. I instantly looked up at the ceiling glaring.

"Speak of the devil" I said getting up heading for the door.

"Ah unnie where are you going!?" Sunny said chasing after me.

 

Sunny POV

"Ah unnie where are you going?" I asked as I tried to grab onto Hailey's hand. She was almost speed walking down the hallway.

"Hailey...YA!" I called running after her. As we came to the door for the stairs I stopped.

"Stairs! Really!?" I said still chasing after Hailey. Why was she so upset. I could tell that she was angry and was upset.

As I ran up the stairs I glared at the next flight of stairs i'd have to climb. "Kaidan wa daikirai desu" (I hate you stairs) I muttered in Japanese.

Finally we reached the floor that Hailey ran up on. I could barely call out to her as the sound of a band was blasting.

Once I reached the hallways I stared at Hailey as I noticed she was talking to a tall male.

 

Hailey POV

As soon as I heard the music I instantly knew who it was. I felt bad for just rushing out of there while Sunny was there...

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. I heard the music instantly stop, then I heard laughter.

 

Henry POV

"Eunhyukkie~ Sungminnie~ Siwon-shi~!" I said waiting for my hyungs to come into the living room.

"What its it maknae?" Eunhyuk asked rubbing his tired eyes.

"Waeyeo~ why are we up so early!" Sungmin said with his eyes still half open as he ran into the couch landing into the furniture.

"Yeah, we normally get up at like 11" Siwon said jumping onto the couch next to me.

"Well starting today, we have someone to do everything for us" I said relaxing into the couch.

"Eh?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Rwelyy-whenry wwehen was thrat" Sungmin said with his face still in the couch.

"What?" Siwon said. Sungmin moved his head a little from out of the couch lazily.

"I said...'Really Henry? When was that?'" Sungmin repeated then returned to his previous position.

"Yesterday" I said simply.

"Who is it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Remember the girl from yesterday?" I asked. Sungmins head instantly sprang up.

"Hailey-shi?" Sungmin asked.

I nodded.

"But we don't know where she is" Siwon answered.

"Hm...guess I never thought of that" I said thinking.

"Okay guys this is what were gonna do..." I started.

-10 minutes later-

"Are you sure that she will come?" Siwon asked.

"Of course. 1, 2, 3, 4"

-One minute later-

KNOCK KNOCK! I heard loud poundings on the door. Right away the other hyungs stopped playing. I looked out the peak hole and laughed giving a thumbs up. Eunhyuk and Siwon began laughing as well. I opened the door to the girl.

 

Hailey POV

I crossed my arms putting all my body pressure on one foot bighting my lip in anger.

"Yes?" Henry answered tauntingly.

"What did I tell you?! I thought we had a deal that you wouldn't play in the morning. Only at night you said!" I raised my voice furiously.

"And I thought that we had a deal that you wouldn't complain about our band" he simply said.

"..." I looked down speechless. I didn't wanna talk to him.

"Anyways, we only started playing music because I knew this was the only way we could get you to come here" he said almost laughing.

"What's so funny" I said sneering. He smirked getting off the door post.

"We need your room number" he said pulling out his smart phone.

"What?" I asked placing my hands on my hips and staring at Henry.

"You can put your number in as well if you like" he said smiling. He was getting a kick out of my misery wasn't he. I snatched the phone and began typing in my number. I threw it back but he caught it in a flash. He stared at the screen that laughed again.

"What?" I said even more annoyed.

"Hailey-ah~" he joked opening the room door wider. "You can come in" he said. I stared into the room then hesitant;y began to move. Henry followed behind then closed the door. I turned to the left and saw three men sitting on the couch watching TV.

"YA! Don't be rude. We have a girl here" Henry said walking over to the boys.

"Hello Hailey~" Sungmin cooed waving and smiling wide.

"Hi, uh..." I tried remembering his name. "Sungmin-oppa" I said waving. Sungmin seemed super adorable and cupe. Suprisingly he was older than me.

"Yo~ I'm Hyukjae...but call me Eunhyuk" he said giving a peace sign. I smiled waving. He seemed like a nice man.

"Hello I'm Choi Siwon" a taller man said to me and I smiled wide. I thought he might have been the most handsome out of all of them. I smiled and waved.

"And I'm Henry" the man behind me said smirking. That jerk, I would remember him for sure, It seemed like he was the leader of the band.

I gave him a glare and turned back to the other men. "It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope to be of service" I smiled making sure that I showed all of them eye contact. "You can call me Hailey if you like, please treat me well" I said bowing. I turned back to their annoying leader and glared darker than before.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

Henry seemed like he was tuning me out then faced the boys. "You heard her guys" he said walking back into his room.

I was confused and suprised. The leader who wanted me to do all their work, suddently leaves without asking for anything?

"Ah- where is he going?" I asked the other boys.

Siwon turned off the TV and walked over to me. "Henry-shi, is a bit different from us. He's very serious about his music, and he is also akward around women. You see he doesn't usually talk to any" Siwon said. What? Was that true?

"Yeah, but don't worry if he seems distance at first. He's really open when he's around people he's close with" Eunhyuk added.

"Sometimes he acts too much like himself" Sungmin said rolling his eyes.

"Ah don't be jealous that he has better aegyo than you" Eunhyuk joked.

"Eh?" I said almost laughing. The boys noticed and smiled as well. "It's true, Henry-shi is really cute around his hyungs" Siwon said.

"So what did you guys want me to do? Clean the rooms? Wash the dishes? Polish your instruments?" I suggested.

"Ani- Hailey lets go get some breakfast~" Sungmin said linking arms with mine cutely.

"Aish, does that mean that I have to get dressed?" Eunhyuk wined staring down at his pajama jeans.

"It's okay guys really. We don't have to go anywhere" I assured.

"Don't worry. Our treat, I mean we kinda did trick you into doing everything for us" Siwon said.

"Hyungs right~ so lets go! I want some strawberry waffles with extra wipped cream!" Sungmin said jumping up and down around Eunhyuk.

"Aye- stop it hyung, its embarassing for a grown man to be acting like this" Eunhyuk said looking away.

"Come on" Sungmin said grabbing my hand jumping around like a little kid. He dragged me to the door as Siwon and Eunhyuk followed.

 

Sunny POV

Aish, what's happening in there? How was Hailey? What if she was being kidnapped? Our did she know that man? Is that her secret boyfriend? Or maybe that was the guys she was talking about yesterday! I have no idea. I walked to the door breathing in. I remember watching the man let Hailey into the room and she hadn't come out since, maybe for about a good 10 minutes. Finally I approuched the door, reaching my hand out to knock onto the door...

 

Normal POV

Sungmin opened the door hearing a thump then a scream. Sungmin stared at the petite women sitting on the ground rubbing her head. Hailey rushed over to her knealing on the floor.

"OMO! Ah-ah-ah- mianhae! Mianhae!" Sungmin said freaking out grabbing her forehead, examining if it was bruised.

"Sunny-unnie are you okay?!" Hailey said watching her friend in pain.

"Eh? Sunny?" Sungmin reapeated.

"Sunny!!!?" Siwon and Eunhyuk said in unison. Everyone turned toward the two and they stood fixing their clothes.

"Aye? Why are you guys acting so poliet now?" Hailey asked watching the two turn akwardly serious.

"Can't you see that this is no ordinary women?" Eunhyuk said keeping a charismic gaze.

"Eh?" Sungmin said looking at Sunny then back at his hyungs.

"This is Lee Soonkyu, the famous actress and singer" Siwon said. Both of the boys nearly got on their knees giving their honer to meet Sunny.

Sungmin hesitated looking at Sunny then Eunhyuk and Siwon bowing. "Ah- mianhae, don't think i'm a creepo i'm sorry I didn't know!" Sungmin said pulling his hand away from her head. Hailey gave Sunny a hand as she sat up slowly.

"Nice to meet you Miss Sunny" Siwon said polietly. "We are greatly sorry for our pabo's actions" Eunhyuk said.

"Ani, don't worry" Sunny said embarrassed. "Please call me Sunny, and don't be so poliet to me oppas" she said smiling.

"Shes so nice in person!" Siwon and Eunhyuk said clapping their hands.

"Anyways..." Hailey began.

"OH unnie! I was so worried. I didn't know if you'd been kidnapped, but I see that you are friends with these fine gentlemen" Sunny replied.

"No problem" Hailey smiled back at her friend.

"Well lets not keep the cafe waiting, lets go!" Eunhyuk said leading the way.

"yeah!" Sungmin said jumping around childishly.

 

A/N: Hey guys. First of all I want to thank my amount of subscribers in the short amount of days that this story has been out. I was really suprsied to see how many people enjoyed this story when I posted it in such a short amount of time. Second of all, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Don't worry Donghae and Henry shall enter more of the story soon. Possibly the next chapter I'm hoping...Bye Bye~^^