Episode 3: SJ-HS

My Oppa Next Door---(HIATUS)---

"SJ-HS?" a man in a suit said sitting on the meeting room table. He was looking at the young man standing in front of him.

"Yes. That is correct sir" the boy replied.

"May I ask what is your name?" the man in the suit ask.

The boy smiled and gave a polite bow. "Henry Lau" he said.

"Mr. Lau? Well I'm President Yoon-" the suited man said giving Henry a cold glare.

"I'm fully aware of who you are Presidet Yoon" Henry said simply.

"Henry? That's an English name isn't it?" President Yoon asked sceptically.

"That's correct sir. I was actually born in Canada" he said smiling eagerly, but frowned seeing the President eyeing him seriously.

"Does that mean....you can speak English?" he asked even more curiously.

Henry nodded. "I can speak Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, a bit of French...English is just one of them all sir" Henry said still.

The man nodded. "Interesting...so this band or yours...SJ-HS?" he started. Henry nodded.

"What does it mean?" the man asked.

"Well SJ was the name of the group that I started performing with in high school..." he said.

"Ah- so that's what HS stands for? High school?" the man asked suspiciously.

"You're almost right...no, HS stands for the members in the current group I am in...the members, Henry Lau, Lee Hyukjae, Choi Siwon, and Lee Sungmin" Henry said standing.

"I see...and you are the leader?" he asked.

"Correct sir. I am actually the youngest member but I am the leader because of my gifted musical talents. I'm actually the songwriter of the group" he said model tone.

"You seem a bit...how should I say...modest" President Yoon said waving his hands while trying to figure out the word.

"I'm just doing something I love" Henry said. "So about the gig for SJ-HS" Henry started.

"Yes. I'm sure that it will be a great topic to disscuss about in the near future, but at the time being we can't afford to talk about things that can't happen" the President mummbled.

"What?" Henry asked. "What do you mean, discuss things that will never happen?" he said getting near the table.

"Mr. Lau, we would love to hire a group with such wide talents as you...but its sad to say that your image doesn't suit what were looking for" President Yoon said.

"However...." he started.

"What..." Henry complied.

"If you are able to change your looks by the end of the month I may consider" the President said.

"No deal" Henry said breathlessly.

"Great I'm sure we can manage- wait what?" Yoon said suprised.

"I said no deal. If you don't want my group for the way they are, then we don't need your company" Henry said packing his things and heading out the door.

"If you can't accept SJ-HS, and rather have a fake like Lee Donghae-" he said looking at the poster of Donghae on the wall.

"Then count me out" Henry said walking away.

President Yoon smiled...."A tough kid isn't he. He's not as stupid as I thought" he said smirking.

 

The door slammed as Henry came in to the apartment room dropping his instruments onto the floor.

"Aish! Henry that you?" Siwon called from the couch.

"How was the interview?" Eunhyuk asked while on his computer.

"Terrible. President Yoon isn't so great as he seems" Henry said sitting on the couch next to Eunhyuk.

"What? Chincha?! But-but-but he's my idol" Eunhyuk said.

"He wanted us to change to join hyung" Henry said holding a pillow to his chest.

"What are you doing?" Henry asked looking at Eunhyuks computer screen.

"Chatting with Hyoyeon" he smiled.

"Oh? She found you?" he asked.

"I found her online account...she wants to video chat me. She hasn't seen me in a long time" Eunhyuk smiled.

"Oh- Hyukkie hyung, you and your girlfriend" Sungmin said from the door.

"Ah, you're home too hyung?' Henry asked as a little kid. Weird how he was such an angered man earlier and suddently a sweet maknae.

"Aish, I hate my part time job" Sungmin said taking off his shoes.

"Your boss?" Siwon asked eating some popcorn.

"Ani- my boss is on vacation. But one of our co- workers were left in charge to order us around. They're worse then my boss" Sungmin wined.

"" Siwon said watching the television while stuffing his face with popcorn.

"Hyuk?" a female voice said from the computer.

"Hyoyeon? Can you hear me?" he called from the computer screen.

"Ah, hey babe, haven't talked to you in a while" she smiled making a cutesy face.

"Same too. I miss you" he said wining.

"Ew, take it to your room hyung" Siwon said channel surfing.

"Is that Choi Siwon?" she asked.

"Ah! Hyoyeon you remember me?" Siwon asked going to the screen pressing his face close to the screen.

"Of course oppa" she smiled. Eunhyuk jealously pushed Siwons face away talking to her once again.

"Hyo~ do you remember me?" Henry asked cutely toward the screen.

"Ya, of course Henry oppa, you did the dance compition with me in high school" she smiled. Once again jealous Eunhyuk shoved Henry to the side.

"I was in that competition too!" he said smiling.

"Aw hyung are you feeling alone?" Henry joked.

"yeah Hyukkie oppa, did you feel left out? Mianhae" Hyoyeon said smirking.

"You're mean" he said playfully pouting.

"Ani- I'm just tired" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Eh? What time is it in America?" he asked.

"...about 4 am in the morning" she smiled.

"Bwah? Chincha? What are you doing up so early in the morning?" he asked in shock.

"I wanted to talk to you Eunhyuk" she said. There was noise in the background as Hyoyeon turned around.

"Hyo- what are you doing up so early~" a women asked appearing on the screen. "Aish!" the women shouted noticing that Hyoyeon was chatting with a bunch of cute guys.

"Relax Sica, its just guys" she said laughing.

"Hyo whose that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"...oh! This is Jessica. She's my roomate" she said smiling.

"Thanks for warning me that there was cute guys" Jessica said in English.

"Why thank you" Henry joked in English.

"Eh?! They understood?! Damn" Jessica complained as she ran away back to her bed.

"Hi Hyoyeon!" Sungmin butted in too the conversation as well crowding around the computer screen.

"Ah, hello Sungmin" she said laughing. "I'm sorry, my roomate is a bit embarassed. She doesn't have any make up" she laughed.

"It's fine" Sungmin said. "Look i'm not wearing make up either" Sungmin joked slapping his cheeks together.

Eunhyuk turned the camera away from Sungmin and toward himself. "Well, Hyo I think you should rest. Don't you have classes today?" he asked with sympothy.

"Yeah, then I have to work after. Don't worry Hyuk i'll find a way to come visit soon 'kay?" she asked smiling ever so lightly.

"That would be great" Eunhyuk said waving.

"Bye"

"Bye" she replied.

"BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~" Sungmin, Henry, and Siwon said popping up from behind Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon laughed as Eunhyuk jumped from being scared,

"Bye you guys, and hey watch out for this Pabo over here" she laughed pointing to Eunhyuk.

"Ya!" he complained.

"Love you Eunhyuk" she said.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!" the boys in the back screamed.

"Love you" Eunhyuk said before slamming the computer screen shut and facing his band members. He gave a death glare and they gave their best aegyo face.

"Hyung don't be mad. I wrote a new song today" Henry smiled puffing out his checks. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Okay, play it for me" he said crossing his arms. Henry walked around the couch and headed for his bag.

"Okay, firstly when I went to see President Yoon I never really got a chance to show him the song, so you guys will be the first to hear it" he said pulling out the leather black binder. He walked over to the boys on the couch and handed it too Eunhyuk.

"It's on the last page in the back" he instructed. Eunhyuk rested the binder on his lap and opened it turning to the back. For a minute there was dead silence as the three men crowded around the binder.

"Well what do you think?" Henry asked full of confidence.

"Henry? Why are you writing about Lee Donghae?" Siwon asked.

Henry dropped his smile and stared at Siwon with confusion.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Geez Henry if you hate him that much you don't have to swear in your sentences" Sungmin said scanning the page.

"Eh?" Henry spoke up more clearer.

"Yeah, This isn't really the best song i've heard from you" Eunhyuk commented.

"BWAH???" Henry said louder as he grabbed the binder from their hands.

Reading it he was shocked to find the hand written note about Lee Donghae and the sentences full of curse words written into page.

"This-this isn't my binder" he said flipping through the previous pages.

"Kang Sora, Lee Joon, Choi Minho, Amy Lee...." He began reading. "These are all reports and review of singers and actors" Henry said reading the lines. He shut the book then looked at his hyungs.

"What does that mean? Whose book is that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Not sure" he turned to the front where a white slip was inside one of the pockets. He pulled it out examining it.

"Writer, and publisher of Seoul, Korea...Hailey Lee" he said looking at the buisness card.

 

A/N: Sooooo...what did you think about that chappie? I'm sorry that it might seem a little slow in the beginning but i'm trying to create a plot! LOL.

Let me know how your enjoying it in the comment section~ :D