did you miss me?

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMI

Putting a smile on my face, i walk out of my small car. Today will be better than tomorrow, thats my kind of motto facing everyday. 

"Hey girl. Didnt you supposed to be sad that your husband is not here?' Ah i know who's voice is that. Definitely Minah , the gossip girl, omg no one would ever believe if i tell people that she is actually a teacher, on top of that, teaching moral subjects. haha She's actually majoring in math, but our school lacks of teachers, so she become one.

" Ergh" i just put a weird face to her. We walk together to the office as usual.

As soon as I arrived,  they are some box on my table. " congrats" such wishes . I look around , sending signals to others.

" From the kids." Mr Kim tell me. Kids? omo kiwoyo! then i read a card. ' Teacherss, congratsss! how com i lose my oppar to you? but still congratsss. make sure brought him here next time." 

These  kids are sure amusing me everytime i see them, their passion on their oppars are totally diferent from the passion to study. but still i love you kids. i put all the boxes into a big paper bag to make sure there;s nothing on my table when my phone suddenly ringing 'its you' beat. 

" Hyukjae calling.' i kinda stares at the phone for few seconds and finally decide to answer the phone.

" Hello."  Ahh why did i already miss this voice?

" Solmi?" " Er oppa?" I seriously feel weird. did he left something important for the concert here?

" I already arrived." oh, okay.

" Okay then,bye." Before i even answer the goodbye, he already ended the call. yahhh lee Hyukjae, are you trying to play a prank on me?

I put the phone away, and start compiling the papers and went to classroom. I feel a little bad about today.

 

HYUKJAE

" Okay then, bye." I ended the call. seriously i dont even know why i call her and tell her that i have arrived. i dont even do that to my mom before. 

" Yahh myeolchi, missing wifey already?" Kangin hyung patting my head, i flash a smile to him.

" NO WAY"

" Dont lie bud." Hae linking his hand to mine, and i push him toward siwonnie.

" See, you dont even like me now. hah Solmi steals you from us" Hae jokes around. I just walk away and start to practice on my solo performance since we already done with the group practice.

 

i open my luggage and found some strawberry milk with stick note on it. " Fighting hyukjae ! i know u can do it- Solmi"

i smiled. its good to have someone to pack everything to you, perks of getting married. As i was engrossed in drinking the strawvberry milk, someone knock the door. ah im not in the mood to talk to anyone, seriously something feels damn different today.

" Wait." As i open the door, a bunch of dorks enter.

" What?"

" Tell me noona's number.i want talk to her," Henry ask. i smiled, luckily., my phone is now is in my pocket, so i just need to protect it.

" For what? go to sleep kiddos." I push him and ryeowook together trying to get them out of my room, suddenly someone grab my pocket, and

" Tada." Kyuhyun the evil maknae holds my freaking handphone and im pretty sure he's now looking at the contacts.

" How come i didnt find wifey hyung?" He asks.

" Secret." But im still struggling with the kids who didnt give me a chance to get back the phone.

" Found it, Lucklily im smart enough to find the last person you call this morning." . this kid aint getting thatttt. i just give up and sit on the floor with Henry and Wookie.

 

" Hellllooo chinggu." Kyu you better put her on speakerphone.,

" Hello." i can hear to her bubbly voice.

" What are you doing Solmi?" Erk kyu talking to her like his real friend.

" Making dinner."

" Ahhh it would be good if we are home.i can help you too" Ryeowook jumps into the convo.

english convo*" Noona." " Yes baby henry, how are you doing?" i dont realy understand what they are talking bout, but im pretty sure that he called henry baby. whatttt?

*" Noona, hyung gonna get mad if you called me that "

" He wont understand."*

" YAhhhh stop it go to your own room." The boys run out of the room and Kyu handed me the phone. and i know she's still there. i put it back on normal mode and start to find a word.

but she talks first. " Hi"

" Eating dinner huh?"

" Huh." Since when i get awkward with my own bestie from childhood era.

" Im making some pancakes." 

" Sure it will taste good." 

" Guess i will callling it off. sorry for the kids, the keeps.." before i finish my words she already.

" Naahh its okay i miss them too." Miss them? me?

" Me?"

" Huh?" HUh dem did i just shout out my inner self just now.

" Nothing,. Goodnight, makesure you lock all the door and windows, and sleep properly and dont forget the blanket or you will catch a cold." oh i didnt even know that i can talk that much in one sentence. 

Goodnight beijing. Goodnight world.

 

SOLMI

He talks a lot. hah he always ended call without even letting me saying something else.. Goodnight hyukjae! Im missing you a little bit here.