the playful members

WE GOT MARRIED?

solmi eyes gotten bigger when she sees a  bunch of dorks coming towards her and hyukjae. and the fact that she knows all those dudes make her smile. Hyukjae frown. 'she's not mad?'. Solmi waving her hand happily to those people.

"NOOOONAAAAA I MISS YOU." henry the maknae and wookie the eternal maknae goes into her hug as she just stand up to greet the brothers-in-laws. hyukjae still putting an angry face. aigooo my husband is going to be mad again today.

" What are you guys doing here?" She's asking innocently. she knows that everyone got one week holiday. so did they accidentally choose the same place with her and hyukjae for vacation.

" Vacation dear. we just..." before Siwon finish his words Hyukjae already open his mouth to talk.

" Sit down you liers. aishhhh Solmi-ah , they followed us." Solmi withe her innocent face stare at those brothers-in-law in daze. follow? stalk?

" Chinca?" since there are many people, they have to sit next to each other very close. and here goes Hyukjae teasing again and whispering to his wifey.

" Wanna sit on my lap?." Solmi cheeks turns red and she whisper again.

" No way, you skinny boy gonna break your bones with having me on your lap." seriously Hyukjae is too skinny at her opinion. didnt he eat a lot. aigooo

" You two can stop your mushy mushy acts here. we know everything." Donghae starts talking. He knows his bf too well.

" You know nothing Hae." as hyukjae keeps pestering Solmi by trying to put somthing into .

" I can eat by myself."

" Hyung dont bother her." Kyu talks in action. " Thanks Kyukyu"

" Wait. where heechul oppa?" Solmi asks curiously. why my fav oppar is not here?

" Busy dating." two words from Kangin's mouth make all of the boys scowled. oh good?

" HYung its a secret between us." " But she is a family too right now, and she has to know? right kids?' Kangin putting his calm face.  ahhh im a family member too now? im so happy.

 

 

When we finish our dinner, me and hyukjae when to stroll on the beach. what a great night? cold and warm at the same time. im walking behind him because im scared that he might not like the fact that i have to be with him now. but suddenly he stops and stare at me like a statue.

" What are you doing there? dont couple supposed to walk together." he walk again and snatch my hands to keeps my pace with him. 

" are we really couple?" i mumble and he seems notice. " what?" " nothing".

 

huhhh so fresh to get shower. freaking one am already, and when i step out from the bathroom. he already sleep. must be tiring . trying to please all his brothers.

i check my phone. one message receive. Lyn- " MiMi ahhhh~~ aigooo why i need to know about your marriage through newspaper. btw congrats, wait until i comeback from Germany, im gonna hunt you down."  her message made me chuckling in dark. how can i forgot her?  ahh blame all those rushing things. i got married like........ kebabommm its happened.

so i replied " Okay baby , come home soon and hunt me down. you will be happy to see my bro-in-laws"

 

To be honest i want to lie beside him now, the urge is huge but i don't think i can. i might hug him all night, like oh god why im being such a ert at this kind of time. a pillow and extra blanket from the dress room. i finally settled on the couch which is big enough for a shorty like me. thanks God im short.

 

the alarm singing Wolf keeps screaming and no than other idol, Hyukjae has wake up because of the loud song. it must be Solmi phone? alarm at 5.30 am. seriously. oh he just remember, after all his wife is a teacher. so teacher need to attend school early too. while his schedule is non fix, can be at freaking night or freaking morning. you dont choose, you just follow everything that others decide. thats what we need to do to become a star. wait? he's alone in the bed,  that girl is she asleep in the shower? last time he see her as she going to shower last night. he ran to the bathroom and find nothing. and went to leisure area and found a shorty with blanket covering almost all part of her body except her hair.  haaa i thought you faint int he bathroom! his inner voice scream. why did i feel obligated to this girl now? this is not good. 

today is the last here, we spend only four days here since we have to move into new house tomorrow. even the plane ride tooks long hours. oh seriously how i can cope up with these new lifestlye. when i wake up, Hyukjae already going down to have breakfast with the kids and leaving me a note.

" Call me when u wake up." so i called him and get answer from a different voice.

" Noona, hyung goes to toilet. did u miss him already?" Henry voice talking to her with his canada accent make me laugh. this kid made my morning.

" No way, nevermind kiddo, tell him that i call okay." i replied back in english also, it so good to have friends to speak in english and speaks bad about hyukjae. 

" Okay noona."

 

" Hey kiddo whats up?" Hyukjae notice that Henry is holding his phone when he get out from toilet just now.

" Noona called." Hyukjae flash a smile and snatch the phone from the maknae hand and wwnt outside the caffee.

the boys keep staring at his new habit. awkward smile, trying to hide everything from the bros of him.

" Dont you notice somthing kids?" Kangin ask the rest of the boys.

" Someone is falling......." Kyuhyun anwers and " what falling from where, oh its dangerous." Sungmin who comes out of nowwhere cut into the talks. and the rest of the boys laugh as if they own the place.

Kyuhyun grab Sungmin hand and told the elder to sat beside him." that Hyukjae pabo hyung...is falling in love." He tells the elders. " Seriously?" sungmin's eyes become bigger and Kyu goes " hyung dont act cute, or i will kiss you here." he whispers. "no way" the elders eyes are avoiding the younger one. and he notice Kangin is looking at them with a smile. oh crap! we are caught again.

 

"Solmi ah, what u want for breakfast. i will bring it upstairs." Hyukjae voices becomes very y in the morning i guess. i almost got a heart attack,why he's being too good today?

" No need. i will just go down, and eat with you guys."

" We are done." I had no chance again.

" Okay chocs waffle and hot choc please." before i even say thanks he already hang up. ahhh whats wrong with that dude? being good then being cold again.

 

 

writer's note ; im sorry if my story is no good but i will try to improve,pls comment guys...............