new life- new home

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMI

 

 Today i will start working again. ahhh i miss the kids already. They probably dont miss me but i miss them so much, i miss my old life. Did i tell you guys about the our new home? It's located next after SJ dorm so you know how i feel right? a mix of happiness plus sadness plus idk whatimdoing here feeling in my heart. I head to kitchen as i finish shower and pack up for school. i need to make some breakfast for our anchovy right or you guys will regard me as a lazy wife. hehe.

Nothing much in the fridge, just some cheese  and strawberries milk. a bunch of them, im pretty sure hyukjae that them from next door last night. he went there until 1 am and just asking me to sleep first and not wait for him. So what to cook? haa luckily there are some eggs and bread. french toast here we go.i prepared coffee too, because i really dont know, Hyukjae seems eat or drink anything you give, that's what i notice after being a a week with him.

"For me?" ahhh that voice, he approached me and crouch down on the chair before i even answer him. He even flash a big smile, good day huh? I'm keeping my straight face.

" There's coffee for you too. I will go first because i might  be late." 

" Thanks. but"

" But what Hyukjae?" His expression seems turns bad when i said HYukjae again.

" You owe me another kiss for calling me that." aishhhh this anchovy stop being so calculative.

" Next time oppar, im going for real. Take care."

  

As i closed the door i notice two dudes staring at me.  Kyu and Ming, or should we just called them Kyumin. 

" Yes oppar?" referring to Sungmin opppar.

" Did u make breakfast, i can smell good food from here?' im bursting out loud at his comment and ask them to join Hyukjae for breakfast. 

" Thanks dear."  

 

 

AUTHOR

" Heyyyy someone is eating his breakfast alone." Hyukjae knows the voice very well. none other than the evil maknae Kyuhyun.

" I want some too." There comes the combo. the evil and the cutie.

" Im not giving you, my wife make this for me." He grab the plate and try to hide the toast Solmi made this morning.

" But Solmi ask us to accompany you?" Accompany me? who am i? A kid>?

 

​Solmi parks her car near the academic building so she can walk faster to the teachers room. Some of the students greet her and what make her more nervous is they called her Mrs Lee instead of Miss like before.  she walks gracely through the hallway and greet some of the teachers a s usual. indeed she is early today since not many people are here yet. While she try to check the schedule and her teaching plan, a student approach. She knows her very well. The representative of her guided class. 4G- Kim Mari.

" Teacher, first of all congrats on your marriage from us." That girl bow politely as she smiled and handed her a box.

" Oh thanks you dont need to bother yourself to buy a gift." Solmi ask her student to sit down since she has to her to do some errands for the class.

" So how is it without me for a week? i guess you guys are happy." Mari pouted.

" Nope at all. You know Mr Yang is so serious and keep pointing on me because im not good in English." Solmi laugh and she noticed the Mr Yang she talk about just now just arrived.

" Ahh poor my Mari. Dont take that to heart okay. This is for you guys, and help me to do this okay." I handed her a box of chocolates i bought from Holland and Mari as usual being a polite girl bow and left with a smile./

" Only for the kids ? Us?" The teachers coming to her desk and keeps saying congrats and things.

" I bought chocs too, but idk if you guys like it?" Solmi flash her smile. No one cant resist that, and her best collegue said

" Haha we human cant being choosy or greedy. i will accept will the greatest heart." As she take the small box given out by her best friend.

" I love you Minah." " But you love Hyukjae more." Minah whispers to her and make her cheek reds.

 

 

SOLMI

" Teacher can i get your husband sign." " Can i get SJ members sign?" is this fantasy or reality? im sort of in dream right now, since the first class i attend, that kind of question always appear and i have no answer to that. maybe someday we will just brought all of them here. i said maybe. Its already lunch time, some of the kids are leaving for home and will come back later for sports training and some are just staying at school chilling with friends.

" Heh missing you hubby?" MInah come out of nowhere trying to scared her.

" Thanks God i dont have heart problem. MInahh cant u stop teasing me." 

Suddenly a call come in.  'Dorky'. Hyukjae seriously?

" Hello." " Hello noonaaaaa i miss you" I smiled at the voice.

" Henry yahh." " HEnry yah give me my phone back." I can hear Hyukjae voice being mad at Henry.

" Noona hyung is so bad, he doesnt want to give your phone number to me."

" Aigoo, you can just get from me this evening." I said. 

" But we are not coming back early today,,, haa so many practices for tomorrow since we have to leave early in the morning,"

" Tomorrow?" " YEah our concert in Beijing, Okay noona, Hyung just found me hiding in this closet okay see u later."

Im kinda taken aback by henry words just now. He will  leave for Beijing concert tomorrow. How come he didnt even tell me a bit about it. Maybe I'm not important enough for him to tell his schedule. Or just maybe, he don't remember.

" So dear?" Minah is waving hands at her." Yeah?"

" Are you leaving for Beijing tomorrow?" I shrugged at her question., why?

" What?" " Your husband concert?"  Oh i totally forgot Minah is totally a fan of SJ.

"Oh of course not, it just a day after i got back into work. how come i'm leaving again." Yeah to be truth, he didnt even invite me.

 

HYUKJAE

" Hyung didnt you tell noona about us leaving tomorrow?" Henry ask as others eyes all prey on him. He just continue his dancing steps and keeps shouting once a while.

" Hyukjae. Answer the maknae's question." Hae patt his shoulder.

" Not yet." and ten eyes are preying at him again with "what the hell are you doing" looks

" I just. You know, we are not being in normal relationship. I just dont know if i shud tell her or not."

" Of course you should. She's your wife after all." Aigoo this kid, Heechul just left the room after giving the advice.

" Go home earlier." Siwon instructed him.

" But you guys......." He still dont know what to do.

" We dont have wifey waiting for us at home btw. you should go first."

" Okay."

 

SOLMI

I went for grocery shopping with Minah after the evening session with the kids. I bought a lot, for the thought of next door boys too, then i realized, the wont be here for next few days, what a waste. yeah! cooking sauce and spaggetti. i lay the pan on the fire and start to pour some butter. And then added some cooking cream and white egg and some salt. Ended it with some grated mozarella cheese, which is my fav. PURRRFECT ACCENT. Then i prepared the dinner table and bring out the strawberry milk i bought earlier. A nice dinner indeed with chef Solmi. Althought i work as a teacher, i always have interest in cooking and got some romantics dreams of cooking. 

Ting tong. I dont think im expecting anyone here, it just 7.30 pm, its too early for the boys to be home but i walk to the front door and found a man called Hyukjae standing there struggling to open his shoes.

" Hyukjae. it tangles." referring to his shoe laces. And he untangle the shoelace.

" Did you eat dinner? i make some so u can join me?" I talk as i walk into kitchen. i need to continue my eating session, its not good to left the table before finishing it you know?

" I would have some." I bet he will take shower first and will eat later so i dont prepared any plate for him and just start eating by my own.

" Where's my plate?" This is not the Hyukjae i know, why he seem like so different today.

"Wait a minute." I scooped some fettucini and cover it with cream sauce and meatballs.\

" Thanks for the food." Why he sounds so weak but sounds so y as well? i cant even eat calmly like this.

I stare at him as he eating the dinner i make. He dont even talk a word since he can his first bite, and continue to eat until the end. then, he finished his drink and leave to the bedroom. what's he is thinking right now?

A text come in while i'm struggling to find what happened to Hyukjae and also struggles to eat my own fav food.

" Noona, did you have some food left?" I said yes. And Henry replied.

" We will get some from you later after practice okay, because we dont want to other from stores tonight."

 the reason that i will always cook for breakfast or dinner or even lunch if i get chance, is i know these boys are not receiving so much home made food, they keep eating out to save time and didnt have time to cook. so i decide to cook for him. For a lifetime if he let me too.

 

writers's note : thanks for reading.