bonus 1 - younger brother?

WE GOT MARRIED?

Lee Haru, Park Jinu, KIm Heesu are having their weekly playdates, while their parents are busy discussing over parenting crossing with works. 

Lee Hyukjae smile brightly over the scene, Haru bravely drags Heesu everywhere, trying to entertain the little one. Now, the girl has reached almost eight years, she basically asking bout everything and by that even, on babies topic.

" Hyung, what do you think bout having  sons? is it hard?" Park Jungsoo and Kim Heenim sitting across him, smirk at him.

" Are u expecting? " Jungsoo hyung asking. while Hyukjae quickly said no.

" Not yet, but you know these days, Haru keeps saying that she's lonely, she only meet your kids during weekend, and now with us being busy with production and debuting new group, she get to see other  kids less too."

Heenim smile : I cant comment to much on that. I only have daughters to dot on, but surely it will lovely too to have son right Jungsoo? Hanbin is visiting next month with Hangeng, surely Haru will bugging you more. Don't you think?"

Park Jungsoo still keeping silent, looking a little bit serious, but finally into laugh.

" Of course it will be great to have sons, eventho they always cling to their mom, but it's a bless too." 

 

Lee Haru POV

Today i have a playdate again with Jinu and Heesu. Dal cannot join us because  Hae samchon having schedule overseas. So we will see him next playdate.  So our group is little smaller this time. The babies cannot join too because they are too small to play like us, climbing , rolling and fghting.

but, i have one concern lately,. i'm eight years old, and all my friends and cousins have siblings, but not me, i asked appa and omma, but they just smile. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I want one.

" Haru noona, do you want a little bro?" Jinu ask me, while i hold his hand trying to climb the big ladder. I nodded.

" Of course Jinu ahh. can you give yours?" He laughs but his face saying big no. Jinu has cute little baby named Chanwoo and omma loves him so much. I love him too, baby is soft and cute and fluffy.

maybe i should ask dad again later.

or omma.

or samchoms.

" Hanbin is going to come...." Hanbin oppa? i heard appa talk to samchons.

wowwwwww this is so good, but Hanbin oppa have little sister too. Byul is one of the most beautiful baby i ever seen before when i visit China with my family.

i must be lonely after this.

so, i better resolve this soon.

 

Lee Hyukjae POV

there are like twenty kids in the playroom, but i know, my star, lee Haru stand out a lot, with her bright coat, and playful behaviour. But not today, she looks like she's having so much trouble in her mind, she keeps going back and forth between jinu and Heesu, without playing along. that's very weird of her. she's the one leading them all the time before.

Jinu waves to me, since both of my hyungs are busy with planning, i went to him. And surpriisngly, Jinu whispers something.

" Samchon, Haru noona want my Chanwoo, but i cannot give him away, so i think noona is sad now." The six years old boy, pointing at Haru sitting alone at the corner, near to a slide.

" Sokay,  samchon will talk to her, so you play first with Heesu, carefully okay?"

i walk slowly and approach my lovely one, call her slowly.

" Haru yah." She looks a little bit startled, but composing her posture, she answers.

" Appa."  I hold her hands,

" Can you tell me what's troubling you?"

suddenly, her eyes already filled with tears, and she hugs me tightly.

" Appa, i'm sorry, i'm not supposed to feel like this when i have you and omma. But i feel lonely because i don't have a sibling'. The tears become so loud, and makes my shirt eventually wet.

hearing that, i was actually startle, how can an eight years old feel like this? why are you growing up so fast baby? I hug her tightly, and whispers.

" it's okay, it's normal for you to feel that way, to be honest, appa want babies too? should we tell omma?" i wipe her tears, now she's beaming with sparkles in her eyes, i kiss her small head slowly.

my precious.