finally

WE GOT MARRIED?

LEE SOLMI
 

God, its seven fifty in the morning. where am i? why the room feels so different from usual? i look around and found a lovely guy in front of my face. My handsome anchovy, i swear i will stuff his mouth more with foods in remaining days of our marriage life. He stirred around and rubbing his eyes and finally said something. 

" Morning wifey." I said morning back to him. We smile.

" Breakfast?" I asked and he laugh loudly.

" God you give me such a cute wife,thanks God." Im sulking at his words and trying to leave the bed, but his hands prevent me to do so. i end up on bed again.

" naaaaaa please no sulking in this beautiful day baby." He kiss my hair and let me go. I went to bathroom and prepare myself to join other for breakfast.

While waiting for Hyukjae to finish washing up, i went through my phone and quickly scroll down's hyukjae's sns and read someof the comments. He sure got plenty of love from the fans but i do feel jealous at time. But what i find amusing me, he actually upload our photo on his instagram account. i mean yeah, its the private one, which the one close friends and family follow, but i know, im somthing to him right now.

" Done doing research?" His words startled me, and i was blushing.

" See, many people love us keh? dont worry that much." He said as he takes my hand and we downstairs.

 

LEE HYUKJAE

I swear she looks so calm and beautiful when i was out of bathroom just now. She didnt even notice that i was half in front of her but instead she giggles and smiling while looking at her phone. I quickly change my clothe and join her to found out that she was checking my sns accounts. How good she is. Sure she understands all the english comments left by the fans.

We walk down and getting greets by the boys. A group of dorks. Get ready Hyukjae to get booo!

" SOLMIIII we misss you." Ryeowokiee said as he waving his hand towards us. I hope these kids were unhyper sometimes.

" Noona." Here we go, her fav kid is calling.

" Hi people." She said while smiling brightly, she tried to untangle ourhands, but im sturggling to keep it attached.

" Sit." I said to her and i went to pick up some sausage and french toast. Her favourite.


" Naaaa," I put the plate in front of her and end up also with a  glass of juice.

" Why only one?" She asked about the plate and the glass i guess.

" Sharing is caring baby." 

:"ewwwwwww"" Noona you can eat my food also" " solmi, i can get you another plate." The comments coming from the boys are actually making me jealous in no time.

" naaa its okay, we can share." She said as she eat the toast. She's handling me well today, Im glad.

"I wish i can get married today." Heenim comment get everyone startled. I almost throw up my juice just now.

" WHat oppar?"

" Nah just forget it im kidding." I can see jealousy burning in heenim's eyes. Yeah, being a celebrity is hard enough, to be hiding, and secrecy about dating someone is just another thing. Its hard.

 

SOLMI

Hyukjae left for bathroom and here i am chit chatting with the rst of the boys. they keep asking how hyukjae treat me, how are we doing.

" Its good to be in love i guess." Teuk oppar said.

" You have to try oppar. its worthy." I said and all of the boys went awwwww.

" I said the truth. it was hard also for me and Hyukjae in the beginning. We barely know each other. for god sake, all we have is our childhood memory which is blurred. But we find it, the way to make it happened. Half of it thanks to you guys." I said truthfully.

" Awww our teacher is being so good even in Tokyo." I know that voice. that sweet voice. Then all of us burst into big laugh.

 

 

We end up in Tokyo Tower after touring around the hotel. Its so beautiful the scenery here. Beside me is Hyukjae, staring at the scenery.

" Beautiful isn't?"

" So beautiful. but the one beaisde me is much more." He said.

" Gosh sweetooth."

" Your husband."

" Yeah my husband."