the trouble

WE GOT MARRIED?

seriously i cant get that out of my mind, its keep replaying that hyukjae hugs sena unnie. Oh maybe she just wanna say hi and hug him. Im trying to be positive here, like i always tell my students to be.

 

The tv seems so boring and i change the channel to sports channel and found out that there's a good match live in few minutes, So i keep watching until i realized, its already two a.m and thanks god, tomorrow is sunday, so i got to wake up late like usual. Hyukjae? he's gone to next door, Idk, he just dissapear after dinner and we didnt talk that much after lunch today. He keeps silent and tell me nothing, and i guess nothing important going on. 

its freaking two am and i cant sleep, the chips are not going to be eaten, and i gonna stare at the tv till i fall asleep i guess.

 

HYUKJAE

" Hyuk ah, its already two, didnt you supposed to be home." Heechul hyung asks.

" Ermm im..." Im hesitating to tell him the problems that pops up in my mind right now.

" What, tell hyung, or i gonna kill you" Lol heenim is quite ditactor like that.

" Erm Sena tell me that she like me."

" WHat did you met her again."

" No we bump into her at lunch." Heenim face turns to monster like expression.

" With solmi?"

" Yes."

" WTh are you thinking hyukjae, you're married."

" But..." I hesitate.

" But what?" 

" HYung is everything okay,?" I see Sungmin walking out of his room looking very sleepy.

" Everything okay minnie. go to sleep." And sungmin hyung went back to his room being an obidient donsaeng,

' HYukjae, follow your heart, and i see in your eyes, you like solmi,"

" And yes, you like Sena , but that was bfore."

" Hyung i didnt even know my own feelings."

" go figure it out. You shud be home now, Go" Heenim shove me out of the living room and closed the door when im finally out of the dorm., , i really dont know what to do now.

when i entered our living room, i can see tv is still opened but clearly fragile body of Solmi sleeping on the couch. Ah did she wait for me?

I went to my room and found a blanket and cover her body and lowering the temperature of the room.

 

" Hyukjae." ashummmmmm! Solmi, the four years old kid living next door to us calling me in the rain.

" You kiddo, stop playing in the rain. you already caught cold."

" But i love rain." She said.

 

For sure the Solmi i know love rain, but she didnt even bear living in cold situation, she barely leaves home in  winter and will stay outside on rainy days.

 

Hyukjae stares at the sleeping figure in front of him, thinking what he should do because Solmi keep stirring in her sleep, she almost off the sofa. He decide to take her to his room which is much bigger. Poor this girl, her room is a single bed occupied. He went out after putting blanket on Solmi and continue to watch the football match.

 

SOLMI

waaa its morning! ack, i almost kick someone out of the bed, but i cant stay still, i can feel somene's breath near me. as i move my head, i basically hit hyukjae's neck. whattttttttt. i scream inside, i cant wake up. I slowly crawl out of bed and to my surprised, someone is smiling at hyukjae's room door. Its his mom.

" you so sweet girl ,not wanting him to wake up eh?" she ask and i just smile. Oh god, how im supposed to react on this.

" Omma, why didnt you tell us you're coming." i went to kitchen to found out , breakfast already served on table. what a great day is this? i went to her and asking her to sit and watch some morning show while i went to bathroom to clean up myself. when im out of bathroom, i sneakily went to my own room and find some comfortable clothe.

 

" Omma, i miss you." I tell her, im indeed missing her. She is totally opposite to hyukjae, she's great and she treat me well. She hugs me.

" Go, wake up your husband or the food will be spoiled." i just nod and went to his room.

what i shud do? First, i closed the door to make sure,, that our conversation will not be found out by anyone. i slowly approach the bed, and pick a pillow that i used last night and start to shove it to hyukjae's body.

" Hyukjae ah". He stirred around.

" Hyukjae ahhhh" I whisper to his ear, and suddenly im now in his hands. i mean on the bed. HYukjae?

" Morning wifey." He smiles upon me, im with no expression.

" U shud say something wifey." He push me closer to him with his eyes half opened.

" Morning, your mom is here, so wake up now, and lets head to kitchen okay?" I said bravely and leave him in shocking state.

 

 

" He's coming soon." I tell mom about his son.

" Nevermind, he barely got some sleep right? i shudnt come on your resting day like this." She said with a sad face. I laughed.

" Omma, you dont need to be sad like that, you can always can or you can even live with me, you know,your son is always busy,so i basically live alone too."

" ahh poor my daughter." She hugs me again, we are being lovey dovey again in the kitchen,

" I miss my mom."

" THen you shud come home.  Ask hyukjae to come home." She said with a smile.  come home with hyukjae? a dream?

I went to make some coffee for myself and realising, there are much more food in small small containers in a plastic bag near the coffe maker.

" Omma? whats this?" I ask.

" For the kids, nextdoor. Hyukjae is good because he had you, but the kids nextdoor barely eat homemade food." i laugh.

" Omma,you're too good to be truth." And i almost drop the hot coffee because a pair of hands is casually hugging my waist from behind.

" You're good too baby." , hyukjae. I almost curse in front of her mom.

" Stop messing around son, sit down, Have breakfast." His mom called. ah thankyou mommmm for saving me.

 

" So, how's married life son?" I can hear his mom asking while im doing the dishes. i seriously want to know his answer,

" good, very good mom, How do you expect?"

" A grandson soon?" I can hear him laughing hard. Wth hyukjae. Im almost breaking every plates here.

" not too soon mom, i have to prepare a lot of things. we wont rush things." Rush things? we never rush in the first place. 

 

" Im going back." Hyukjae is basically clingy all over his mom, im just an extra cast today.

" Waee, just stay here, im not going to work today." He said, and his mom laughing at him.

" Im going next door, you take care of your wife, dont bully her." I laugh. Hyukjae eyeing me and said something with his eyes ' beware'.

" Im coming too, i want to ask something from Wookie." I said.

" Me too, i have things to discuss with Hae," Aish this guy. 

" Aish you two. okay, come along."

 

p/s : sorry for the late update, im actually already finish writing this chapter before but accidentally delete it.