prologue

WE GOT MARRIED?

" Lee Haru. Behave." I said as i see my daughter keeps drawing on the wall  of her room. Joining her is our leader's son, who is one year younger than her, Jinu also scratching some crayon on the wall.

" Awwww haru, stop it before mom turns into a monster." I smiled at the comment. there goes my favorite man in the world, super junior LEE HYUKJAE.

" But mom, we can easily wipe this off." Haru said as she take and baby wipes and clean the wall. I laugh.

" I know but mom already prepared a big board there why dont you draw there, it will be much convinient dear." God, Haru is so mischivieos i know he behave like her father a lot.

" Awww jinu, stop." Teuki's oppar wife, Sora noona scream a bit at her son.

" Its okay noona. Haru teach him. You know how Haru right?" She laughs as Haru and JInu leaves the playroom to play outside.

" How do you handle that brave and smart kid Solmi?"

" Idk , its Hyukjae that deals with her the most i guess." Hyukjae really helps a lot in keeping Haru behave , unlike me who's spending time teaching her basic things in life.

 

" Omma." Haru calls me ask someone ring the door.

" Yes dear?" " Someone coming." i went to the door and found out the rest of the boys are coming, and heenim holding a one year old kid. Kangin is busy struggling with his twin.

" Ohhh oppar come in. Baby Heesoo, come to auntie." Heenim oppar hand me his baby and i say hi to his wife, Sohee. 

" What a beautiful kid you have here dear." Sohee blush, she always like that since the first time Heenim introduce us .

"Thanks noona." She's younger and beautiful. Then, i can smell the  familiar smell and a hand sneaked into my waist.

" Hi Sohee." Aish this man.

" Awww so beautiful, come to uncle baby." As Hyukjae take Haesoo from my hand, Haru runs towards us.

" Appa, wanna hold ya too." She's english speaker i tell ya. Thanks to her english teacher mom. Even his dad is not improving that much.

" Wow haru wow." Her uncles goes and swarm her and start to tickels here.

" Nooooooo uncle, no." Lol i can see she hug his favorite uncle, my fav singer. Kyuhyun.

" Naa, you guys cant won over Kyu i guess." I tell them and they went to Kitchen after greeting Sora unnie and Jinu.

 

Haru still playing around with Kyu and Ming and im still here watching over them.

" Its has been 6 years right?" That voice melt me down.

" yeah. im glad." I kiss his cheeks. He smile.

" Aww not im not coming to watch this." I swear im gonna break this er bones. I turn around and see Hankyung opppar.

okay,i take my words back, as i was running to him, and hug him.

" Oppar. We miss you." He's not coming alone. A handsome lad and a beautiful lady with him.

" Hanbin?" I ask.

" yes." I hug that little boy and pat his hair and also hugs his mom.

" He grows up so much, have you met Haru oh im sure she will be glad to see his handsome 'cousin'. right yeobo?"  i turn to Hyukjae.

" Lol i thought you dont see me anymore after seeing your fav chinese actor and singer." He pout.

" No wayyy. im just so happy."

" We have met Haru, she even hug Hanbin just now." Wow lee haru!

" She's always a brave kiddo."

 

So, everyone is here. Im so happy, its really good to be with your family. I smiled upon the scenery. Thanks God for this beautiful gift of yours.

 

 

// P.s// im sorry if this is not what you expect. im really lacking a lot. and i will try hard to improve, thanks for being a lovely reader. I owe you guys big time. Thanks for spending your time reading this mindpiece of mind.

 

THANKSSSSSSSSSS AND XOXO