helpful

WE GOT MARRIED?

" ya cho kyuhyun. you step on my feet" Sungmin get angry when Kyu just bump into him.

"hyung. i can't see them. i wanna see too"

"get binoculars maknaes" Siwon pointing at Kyuhyun and henry and ryeowook.

 

Hyukjae from far just stay along with the acts. 

" Sol Mi, we gonna be great actors today" He whisper to his wife. Sol Mi who didn't understand the situation just nodding blindly. Hyukjae comes near her and put his left hand all over her waist. 

"that is too close 'honey' " Sol Mi's face turns red try to entangle the tight hold. But Hyukjae keeps holding and smiling. okay fine, just keep walking. from one shop to another shop. we are just doing window shopping i guess until we enter a dress shop. Sol Mi eyes become wider.

" girls" Hyukjae mumbling.

"what are you saying LEE HYUKJAE. i hear you"

" i'm just saying that you and mom and sister are surely love dress .so much. let's buy some.for them too" since when Lee Hyukjae become so good, wanting to spend money on other people. okay it just his acts. they are paparazzi around.

 

"they enter the shop" Kangin just laugh behind the kids. These kids, surely have a lot of time to fool around when we got tons of practice to do for next concerts and they drag me along to trail our new groom. Leeteuk sure will be mad if he knows this.

 

Sol Mi trying a black long dress. oh this is nice. i should ask the buyer first. if he's not going to buy i can just you my own money.

"hyukjae, is this okay" why trying to show her dress, she stand infront of the shop's big mirror.

"turn around. i can't see you clearly"  Hyukjae's eyes widen. Lee Hyukjae, control your expression. he just smirk.

"it's look okay. you can take that" actually he wanna say, you looks so pretty right now. but he can't. Ego. Pride. hah whatever people call that. He can't say that to his childhood enemy.

 

"you sure have a nice husband dear" " the seller talk to Sol Mi when Hyukjae is going to toilet.

" Thanks God for sending such guy. " Sol Mi smiles hearing those compliments.  hyukjae is cold at times, and can be too good at certain time. He just bought 3 dresses for me and one each for mom, and Sora unnie.

" you came for honeymoon right?you should go the tulips garden " the seller asking again.

" oh sure i wanna go there a lot. " and i wanna ask her where is there place and just then, Hyukjae come with a smile.

 

"let's go babe"  And he comfortably placed his hand around my waist. And i just realized i've become comfortable with that after a day spent here. Sol Mi why did you get attach too fast? 

As we walking into a restaurant I can see a long table that got a reserved label Oh Hyukjae don't say it's only for two of us, it must be a group of people want to celebrate something like birthday or anniversary in this restaurant. but as i remembered the sign outside the restaurant written "CLOSED". maybe it just the group of people and people like us who reserved the place. i never been to a reserved place like that. oh i've never been on date precisely. i have been single for 25 years and have crush on someone, and did marry him for real. but it's not that good. because that guy you have crush on is the innocent 5 years old boy not this 28 years old cheeky ,cold man in front of him now.

 

'sit down' Hyukjae asking me to sit at the long table. i'm mouthing ' serioouslyyy"

'hyukjae is not this too big for us.and you don't need to spend a lot for this"

"don't camplain.i'm not buying you dinner.someone else have to pay. but not us. and call me oppar please. no hyukjae"  He whispered to my ears. that voice didn't fail giving me goosebumps.