Here comes trouble!

Attracting her with green

As Aemi arrived at her school, she immediately went to her locker. She went early as usual. She put her books in the locker and keep some books in her bag. She closes her locker and was going to turn around when a hand slams the other locker beside her. She jump a little in shock. She looks at the owner hand from toe to head. She notices the guy has blonde hair and a very good-looking face. She gulps and immediately know the guy. He was her best friend when they were young. But they're not one anymore. She don't know why he changed that day.

 

"Aemi! What a coincidence. Long time no see." The guy smile at her. "Yeah, Taehyung, long-" "DON’T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BY THAT NAME. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CALL ME THAT" Taehyung shouts angrily. "I-I'm sorry. V" She turns around to walk away as she is scare to make him angry again. Everything she do will always make him angry. She leave him with her head low.


 

Your POV:

I walk away from him as soon as possible. I don't want to make him angry again. I don't know what cause him to behave that way to me. He used to be sweet and caring but now, he changed, and I don't even know the reason was.

 

A sigh escaped from my mouth when I enter the room. I sit on my seat and rest my head on the table. Why is he here? Did he transfer? I keep on questioning myself. I can't believe that guy make me stress like this! This time I puff my cheeks and slump on the table.

 

After a while, the teacher come. She look very happy than usual. "Alright! Class! Today, we have a new student who will be your classmates so welcome-" She hasn't complete her sentence when suddenly the door was force open by someone that I know. TAEHYUNG AKA V.

 

He smile when he sees me staring at him and smirk. I frown and feel something bad will happen. At that moment, Daehyun come to the class. "Miss, here are the books that you ask me" He gives the book while not noticing Taehyung who is beside him. "Omona!" He jumps when he saw an unfamiliar student. Taehyung look at him weirdly. As usual, my other classmates will look at him with that judgment stare. I sigh and approach Daehyun who is still clutching his chest due to shock. Sometimes, I don't understand this guy.

 

I pull him to his seat and mouth, "You can thank me later". He nods his head and flashes me his gorgeous smile and automatically, I smile back at him. Then I look back at the front where I see Taehyung glaring at me. I gulp and lower my head, not wanting to meet his eyes.

 

"You can sit next-" The teacher didn't have time to finished her sentence yet again. "I want that guy's seat" I gawk when he points at Daehyun while Daehyun just look at him clueless like a kid. He approaches Daehyun and pull his collar, pushing him from his own seat easily. Poor Daehyun who just look at him like he had saw a ghost. I stand up and sling my bag on my arm. "You can sit here Daehyun, if you want. I'll sit in front, I know you don't like sitting there."

 

I pack my stuff and sit in front. This seat is better than sitting with that guy. "Thank you!" I can hear Daehyun shouts. I giggle and nod my head. "Okay then, that's all settle." The teacher said in relieve. I bet she thought something worse is going to happen.

 

Wait… How come Taehyung is in this class? Last time I remember his grades were just good.


Sorry guys for not updating for so long. I havent update my other stories too. I had mock exams last 2 days and being unluckly, I had 3 paperr exam to do in just one day which was yesterday. Anyway, FIGHTING! and lets love, people! Ps. I'm still in school. I only have study for today so yeah Im free!!! Like a bird in a much bigger cage XD