First day of Term 1

Attracting her with green

 

Your/Aemi's POV.

I walk along the hallway while carrying my green bag. As usual, I put my books in my locker leaving the necessarily book in my hands. I close my locker and wait for Daehyun to come. Unexpectedly, his locker is next to mine. 

 

After a few minutes, Daehyun comes and give me his angelic smile. I always have a thing for his smile. It's nice seeing it in the morning. After that, like always, screams can be heard at the main entrance. This only mean one thing, Exo has arrived. I roll my eyes and turn to Daehyun.

 

"I know you like that Kai guy" He teases me. I punch his arm and glare. "He likes green so what can I do" Then he laughs. "You should like green too" I smirk. This time, I tickle him causing him to laugh very hard. Everyone in the hallway look at us and roll their eyes.

 

"Tsk! Nerds!" Hyuna says out loud and then make a cute face at Kai. She's the queenka here, a very b___chy queenka.  Kai glares at her and then he face Daehyun. "Yah! Next time don't!" He yell at Daehyun with a very pissed face. Before he leave, he makes eye contact with me. He's weird sometimes but my focus is only on his green stuffs. I really want to ask where he bought that shoes.

 

After Exo left, we go to our classroom which only consist of 10 students. The other 8 students practically, a very serious, studyholic  and not-so-friendly students. They are very competitive. Unfortunately, they can't beat me. I'm the top! Haha! I sit next to Daehyun luckily, because the other 8 students are very stingy. They tend to keep their knowledge for themselves.

 

Kai's POV.

"Hyung~~ This place is getting green~" Sehun, the maknae pouts and whines to me. I have to admit that ever since I fall for her, I've changed and my friends notice it too. She likes green and when I mean like, very like. I chuckle at the maknae. "I know, I'm- sorry" I said which earn gasps from my friends. "W-what? Is it wrong to say sorry?" I teases them.

 

"Hyung, I think you need a love vacation" Sehun said and then all my friends laugh. Tsk! This maknae. I frown and automatically they all shut. Suho hyung approaches me and sits next to me. He pats my back and smile. He's always cheerful. "I think you need to confess to her.  It's been a year since you like this. Don't worry, she'll like you back. I mean, who will not like our hot Kai" I smile a little at his joke. "Thanks hyung, that's really helpful."

 

"Oh btw guys, my mom knew about her this morning" I sigh and stand up. "Say what!?" Chen hyung interrupt. "I said she knew-" "We know, so how is her reaction? Happy? Gasp? Furious? Excited?" Chen hyung started to act all the emotions that he had said. I laugh. "She's excited. She said that she wants to help me but I said no. Never know what she'll do" I start to imagine her giving money to the girl I like, forcing her to like me back.

 

"I know right, mother is creepy" Chanyeol declares while widening his eyes. Seriously, this guy is very funny. "Yah! My mom is not creepy." Luhan hyung refute back. "Seriously guys-"

 

*Knock! Knock!*

 

"Aish, who is interrupting my sentence" Baekhyun hyung opens the door and immediately my eyes widen. What is she doing here!?