Trouble

Attracting her with green

Your POV

I walked to the canteen with Daehyun next to me. It was going smoothly not until a force on my right arm yanked me backward so strongly. I fell to the ground and I think I scrapped my left knee. "Yah! Michigeoso!!!" Daehyun shouted before helping me standing up on my feet. I know who it was already so I just lowered my head not wanting to see his face. "Lets just go" I mumbled to Daehyun who I presumed still looking at V furiously. But, unfortunately, Daehyun didn't budge at all. "Yah! Who do you think you are!?" Daehyun shouted again. I looked at Daehyun pleadingly. I didn't want to create any commotion again with him.

"Bwoya?" I heard V said. I could tell that he was moving closer to me but I just couldn't move while still looking at Daehyun who was still looking mad than ever. Then V made a move. He punched Daehyun in the face and grabbed a hold of my right arm. I looked at Daehyun, who was on the floor with a bleed cheek, in shock. "Why are you hanging out with a whimp?" He whispered to my ears. I looked at him indespise. I wanted to shout out loud that he was just like Daehyun in the past but I didn't want to make this situation even worse. Fortunately, there's no people around us as they were busy with lunch. 

"Let me go." I ordered him lowly. But, he just laughed. "Aemi, do you think I'm that eas-" A punch had landed on his face and he fell onto the ground. I was utterly in shock. I look at the person who did that and I was more shock than ever. Daehyun! The nerd! had just punched V on the face! He signalled me to run together to the cafeteria and I was more willing than ever so I ran. 

V's POV:

I saw Aemi walking casually with that Daehyun guy and suddenly, I felt furious so I started to do something that I never imagined before. I forcefully yanked her right arm and unexpectedly, she fell to the floor making me shock but I managed to cover my expression. That whimpy guys shouted at me before helping Aemi. The action that I really wanted to do but my ego was just too large for it.

I was going to walk away but that whimp glared at me which doesn't affect me at all. I saw Aemi mumbled something to that whimp and again, anger washed over me. I automatically tightened my knuckles. He shouted at me something than I didn't hear as I was busy with my own emotions. Without realising, I punched him in the face and grab Aemi's arm. Everything happened in a short time and believe me I was really in shock.

I could felt that she was trembling but she kept on looking at that whimp, worrying about him. "Why are you hanging out with a whimp?" I whispered through her ears. Asking that question made me remembered about my past but I still went along with it. Staring at her made me wanting her more. The girl that's not written to be mine. That's what I called her. 

"Let me go" She said to me. But I didn't know why it was so funny so I laughed loudly. Is this girl serious? "Aemi, do you think I'm that eas-" Before I could even finish my words. That whimp punched my face. His punch was so strong that I fell onto the ground. The side of my mouth bleed a little and I hissed in anger. I was not focusing on my surrounding and that was when they took the opportunity to run. I stared at the two disappearing figures and laughed bitterly. I guess the girl that's not written to be mine found someone already. 


Sorry guys for the short chapter T.T I will try to update again this week. Thank you for subscribing and reading ^^