Weird day

Attracting her with green

Your POV:

"Daehyunnie!!!" I shout when I enter my classroom. All my classmates roll their eyes since they already get used to this, me entering the classroom and shouting 'Daehyunnie' with wide smile plastered on my face. "Yes?" He look at me with his charming smile. I always thought that his smile is the best. I run to him and sit next to him.

 

"Guess what!?" I asked him excitedly. He smile seeing me so excited about something since it is rare seeing me like this. "What?" He asks me back. I told him everything even the part where exo is teasing him. "So~~ You're saying Kai like you??" I could tell Daehyun is really shock. As I was going to say something, the bell rang. I pout and go back to my seat.


 

Daehyun's POV:

I always knew something is weird about that Kai guy. When he look at Aemi, when he walk pass Aemi, when he act around Aemi and when he start to like green. I always noticed he always looked at Aemi when he got the chance.

 

But… this is just too early. What will happen to us? Will she ignore me? What if Kai tells her not to be so close with me? What if she forget about me? What if-

 

"Daehyun-sshi! Daehyun-sshi!" I snap from my own thoughts as the sound of an angry teacher calling my name ring through my ear. "Y-yes?" I stutter. The whole class look at me weirdly because this is the first time I spaced out in class. The teacher sighed. "Detention later after school" That's all she said. I nod my head and so the lesson continues again.

 

"Pst!" Huh? I think I heard something. "Daehyunnie" I look at Aemi and she look worried. "Are you okay?" She mouthed. I nod my head and look back at the whiteboard and gulp. Why is she so cute?


 

No one's POV:

The bell rang.

 

"At last! Heaven!" Chanyeol shouts as he walk through the hallway and go to their special room. "Yo! What's up?" He jump on the sofa. "Not much-" "Guys!!!!!!" D.O pop out of nowhere while breathing really hard. "I- saw--" "Yah! Try to calm down first" Kai smack his head as he enters the room and sit on the sofa. D.O takes a deep breath. "I SAW AEMI WITH DAEHYUN. THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS!" "Say what!?" Kai jumps off the sofa with anger. The others look at him in worry. "Where the hell is Daehyun now!?" D.O shrinks and shrugs. Kai is really scary when he's mad and the exo members know that.

 

"Are you okay now?" Aemi asks Daehyun. "I guess my leg is fine now. Thanks for helping me" Daehyun let go of her hand. He got injured at his leg when he was going out from the classroom and bumped into someone who was playing skater. "That person is such a jerk! Did he even apologized to you?" Aemi gives him her worried look. "It's okay. It's not a big deal. I can still- ouch!" He screams in pain. Aemi holds his hand again to keep him in balance. "I think-"

 

"I THINK HE NEEDS TO LEAVE" Kai shouts when he saw both of you. "Kai! What a coincidence! Can you help Daehyunnie to the clinic while I tell the teacher?" Aemi asks so innocently. Kai couldn't resist her request. "I promise I make it up for you. He really can't walk right now." Aemi asks again. "S-sure" Kai gives Daehyun a hand. Aemi immediately leave to go to the teacher.

 

"Bwoya!?" Exo shouts together with wide eyes. "Is the world going to end already!?" D.O panic with his 0.0. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don’t want to die yet!!!!" Sehun runs around in circle wildly. While the others start to talk panicky. "Are, your friends okay?" Daehyun looks at them weirdly while Kai just shrugs and act like nothing happen. "Yah! Don't act like nothing happen!?" Kris smacks his head. "Aish! Hyung! Waegurae!?"

 

"Y-you j-just HELP HER TAKING CARE OF THIS GUY! And you ask me waegurae?? Are you going to die soon?" Luhan ask innocently. Kai rolls his eyes and walk away, ignoring all the questions and comments from s while dragging Daehyun to the school clinic.