Regret

Attracting her with green

The next day, Kai went to school really early due to a reason; he wanted to see if the room was okay for Aemi. He quickly went to the room and entered. The room as always was clean and modest. He sat on the sofa and sighed in relief. “I really can’t wait for her” A tug of smile appeared on his face and he childishly ruffled his own hair, telling himself how a sick guy he was for being a coward.

The next thing he heard was a knock from the door. He frowned and said, “Come in”. Aemi opened the door only to see a frown Kai sitting on the sofa lazily. “Why are-“  He stopped mid-sentence when he saw a girl he like. “a-ah…” The only words that escaped from his mouth when he came to realization.  “hmm.. “ Aemi was thinking how to say that words.

“what is it?” Kai didn’t intend to say it in a rude manner but he accidently did anyway. Seeing the scared expression from the girl, make him felt guilty and regret. “Daehyunnie-“ “stop calling him Daehyunnie. It’s not his name anyway” Kai exploded and unintentionally giving her an angry expression.  Aemi flinched and said sorry. Again, Kai felt guilty and regret.

He kept his calm expression and stared at her who was still standing in front the door nervously. “Just say it already!” Again, he didn’t intend to scold her. It just his jealousy took over him and he couldn’t hide it any longer. “The class is cancel today so we’re not going to borrow this room” Aemi bowed and intended to leave when Kai grabbed her wrist and jerk her toward him.

“Why?” He raised an eyebrow. He couldn’t believe the class was cancel. He had waiting for it since yesterday and even came to school really early. “Daehyun is going to German today for the science trip..” It was a moment of silent between them and Aemi could see the hardened expression from Kai. “It- it was a sudden trip. He was informed yesterday night so don’t blame him” Aemi bowed her head a little.

On the other hand, Kai just don’t like how the girl he like, defending other men instead of him. “Stop it! Stop defending him and stop-“ “Hyung!” Sehun barged in and separate Aemi from Kai. “What the hell Sehun! Don’t you know that I’m still-“ “You hurt her hyung”  Sehun warned him. Kai looked at Aemi’s wrist which was red. “I’m s-sorry” Sehun widened his eyes when he heard his hyung, the hot tempered and snobby hyung, said sorry to a girl. This girl must be something.

He knew that Kai like her but he never knew how much he liked her or should he say love her.  Aemi nodded her head and leave the room immediately while pressing her fingers around her reddened wrist. Sehun watched his hyung slumped on the sofa while wearing that regretting expression of him. Should he do something to help his hyung?


Thank you for subscribing !!! ^^  I'm still in school and I'm currently writing this using my school's computer XD I have my personal study period so yeah, I'm free and I just finished my Physic exam T.T I still can't believe how on earth the Multiple Choices Questions are much harder than structured question >.<