What made him today

Attracting her with green

3 years ago

The hallway of BigHit middle school was quiet. It was still early. Aemi happily walked down the hallway towards her locker. "2 weeks left then I will be leaving middle school" She said to herself quietly after she stopped in front of her locker. 'I wonder if we would study at the same school again' She thought while smiling. "What are you smiling for?" A fragile looking boy reproach her teasingly. She jump a little in shock. "Taehyung~! You scared me" She said while pouting. 

Taehyung was in daze for a moment. 'Eventhough you're wearing glasses you're still look cute and pretty for me' He thought while trying to control his fast heart beat. The boy was in love with her but Aemi just thought of him as a friend, no more than that. He cleared his throat going back to reality. A reality that he didn't want to accept. He knew he's a nerd and you as well a nerd too but deep inside he wanted her to look at him with amusement just like how he looked at her everyday. "Sorry" He apologised sincerely. "I'm just kidding~~~" She put her tounge out and smile widely. 

Before Taehyun being pulled back to his fantasy, he looked away and cleared his throat again and his face became red. Aemi just watched him teasingly because this action of his was nothing new to her, in fact, it's funny. She laughed really hard while pointing out his red face. "Hahaha yah, why is your face red again? Is it because of guilty or angry??" It was frustrationg for him that this girl does not know his feeling for her. 

It was lunch time, Aemi and Taehyung went to their usual hang out spot, the garden, together. Only in that place there were alone together. "You know Taehyungie, I really wish that my high school life would be great. I heard that a nerd like me will get bully a lot so I just hope that I have someone who will protect me and I have someone that I want to protect." Taehyung just listened to her words quietly. "What type of guy do you like?" He really wanted to ask her that since a long time ago and right now, his mouth unexpectedly blurted it out. Aemi stared at the sky dreamily. "Me? Well... Handsome? I don't know! I guess a guy that every girl want? Molla~~ Why are you asking me anyway?" Little Aemi ask with a smile that made Taehyung's heart beat faster.

Present:

"You made me like this Aemi" He whispered through his gritted teeth while watching the back of the girl. "Taehyung-sshi! Are you even listening to what I am teaching you!?" Ms.Lim, A Chemistry teacher, shouted at him. Everyone in the class looked at him except for Aemi who was busy taking notes. He cleared his throat and nodded his head while not forgetting to glare once. "If I catch you again, detention!" Ms.Lim warned. Taehyung just lazily nod his head.

"Pst! Aemi. Hey." Daehyung quietly called Aemi. "Yah!" Taehyung interrupted. Ms.Lim looked at both Daehyun and Taehyung. "What are you two whispering about!?" Ms.Lim asked them angrily. Daehyun worriedly looked at her while Taehyung just doing his own things, ignoring Ms.Lim. "Both of you! Detention!" 

The bell rang signalling the end of school. Kai was waiting in front of Aemi's class while hiding a chocolate bar that Aemi's like. He was dying to see her since this morning as he was busy with the football club. "What's up Bro?" Chanyeol came up to him with a teasingly smile. Kai glared at him while holding the chocolate bar protectively from him. Chanyeol pouted. "Awww~~ I am not that kind of person!" He did aegyos to the maknae, Kai, but it was not working as usual. Chanyeol sighed and put both of his hand up signalling that he gave up. Kai smile victoriously. 

"Daehyunnie, do you want me to wait for you?" Aemi asked to the boy who was packing his things to get ready for detention. "It's okay, I can manage. You can go back home first. Sorry that I can't walk you home today." He said apologetically while flashing his rare smile at her. Aemi was going to reply but a certain someone was bothering them. That someone was Taehyung who looked at them so intensely from the beginning. Aemi stared at him for awhile until Kai decided to join in the intense environment that they were in.

"Aemi! I have something just for you" Kai showed her the chocolate bar. The guy was so happy that he did not notice the intensity between Aemi and Taehyung. Again, Aemi was going to say something but Taehyung beated her for it. V grabbed the chocolate bar and smirked. He approached Aemi. "So... This is how it is" He whispered to Aemi's ear while smirking to himself. 


Sorry for not updating for so lon.and I am sorry to say that I will not be able to update my story until June (Maybe). April, May and June will be a very busy months for me as they are the exam months. Have a great day everyone!

Additional GIF of V, Kai and Daehyun here! 

Don't you guys just love it how he looked at the camera >.<

Just look at Kai's arms 0.0 So smexy.

Nerdy Daehyun is so cute to the max! >.<