Ignorance

Attracting her with green

 

Your POV:

Daehyunie had been away for 1 week now. He said he would be back today but he never give me a call. Is he ignoring me? I sighed for the umpteenth times. I feel so lonely without him and Kai seem to hate me. I know everyone think I'm such a loner right now, sitting alone while sighing continuously but who cares! I need Daehyun. He's my only friend and no one can replace that. 

 

It's lunch time now. I decided to just stay in the classroom like what my classmates do every single day. I never saw them interact with other students or even their classmates. All of a sudden my phone vibrates in my pocket. I groan and reach my pocket for it. I look at the id. It shows 'Daehyunnie'. My eyes widen in happiness. At last! 

 

"Daehyun!!! Where are you?? I miss you so much!" I ask happily.

 

It's silent on the other line.

 

"Daehyun?" I ask to make sure. 

 

"Helo?" I try again.

 

Then the other line hung up. Jeezz! What a pain in the !

 

I put back my phone in my pocket and then eat my lunch forcefully. "He shouldn't call me in tthe first place if he don't want to talk with me!" I mumble. 

 

There is 30 minutes left before lunch ends so I decided to walk around the school building. But first, I need to go to my locker. Along the hallway, I meet with Kai who is staring at me. I stop 3ft in front of him. Strangely, I feel like he want to say something but hesitate. After seem awhile of silent, I start to walk away from him and stop in front of my locker which is 6ft away from him. I can feel his eyes staring at me. Then I heard footsteps approaching me. 

 

He suddenly hugs me from behind. My heart beats faster and I can't seem to react from it. "Aemi-ah!" Wait what!? That voice! I turn around and face with Daehyun. He smile at me genuinely. "Are you happy to see me?" He makes his face closer to mine. I nod my head but still there is a little bit of disappointments. I thought it was Kai but I was wrong. Then I see Kai behind Daehyun, approaching us. 

 

He stops in front of us and clears his throat. He still wears that arrogant look of his. "I found this in the hallway" He shows us an object. It is Daehyun's phone. So did he the one who call me? I look at him in confuse. Why did he call me? What is it that he want to tell me?

 

"Thanks man!" Daehyun's voice cuts my thoughts. Daehyun smile at Kai but Kai glare at him. I can tell there is a hint of jealousy in Kai's look. "And say thanks to your mom," He adds. Wait what!? Why? "Why?" Kai asks in confuse. We both look at Daehyun, anticipating the his answer.

 

"Your mom approved my request to go-" "Oh so that's why it was a sudden!" I beam. Kai seems shock with my words. He stare at me, and then he grabs my wrist. "Let me borrow her for awhile." He said to Daehyun and pulls me to somewhere. I already tried to break free but he's too strong! 

 

We stop in his group's special room. s who are in the room look at us confusedly. He breathes in and out and finally face me. "Will you go out with me?"

 

Say what!? Did Kai just asked me out?! 

 

Will continue the story later ^^V