Close with her

Attracting her with green

 

"Annyeong haseyo! We're from express class and we want to borrow this room for tomorrow" Daehyun said while smiling. "No" Kris said firmly. Aemi's just let Daehyun argues by himself since she's really can't help but to look around the room. All in her head is green and nothing's more until, "Aemi! Don’t' just stand there! Help me. Because seriously, I'm fighting with 12 people here." She snaps from her day dreaming and help him.

 

"Ermm annyeong" She bows awkwardly. "Hmm.. Can we just use this room for this day. We will not do any harm or you can watch us. Because seriously, I need someone to stop me from spazzing over green" She laughs but Daehyun just frown at her. "I mean, I will not spazzing over green since Daehyunie will stops me. So please can we use this room?" After that, her eyes landed on the green lamp. "Is that really the lamp that I think it is?" Daehyun nudges her and sigh. "Let go" He grabs her hands and interlaced it with his.

 

"Yah!" Kai shouts. "Y-you can use it" Daehyun and Aemi look at him in confuse. 'since when he's kind' She thought. She let go of Daehyun's hand and smile at him, thanking him. "No problem, just don't.." Kai want to say 'not to hold his hand again' but immediately stops as it will expose his feelings toward her. "Just don't what?" She asked in curiousity. "J-Just, don't touch my green things" He stutters nervously. "No worries, this Daehyunnie will stops me anytime" Aemi smile, making Kai's heart beat faster. He gulps and thought, 'tomorrow will be a very long day~'

 

Your POV.

"I'm home~ Grandma" I close my door and jump on my bed. I look at the picture frame next to my bed and sigh. "I miss him" I smile while thinking about my childhood friend. I change to my casual clothes and go down where the maids serve me various kinds of foods. I sigh and try to choose what food to eat.

 

"Can I just eat them all" I pout. Then, my grandma come and yell at me. "Yah! Don't you dare to eat it all. You're grown up already. You should be able *bla bla bla*" The usual nagging things appears again and I'm really sick of it. "Yes grandma~" I pout again.

 

"and wipe that pout away" My cousin, Mir, mimic our grandma, which earn a super smack from super grandma(I clearly just make that up XD) "Sit down young man" Grandma forces him. I giggle and automatically, Mir glares at me.  I put my tongue out. "Mehrong!" I can see that he's piss.

 

"and you too Young girl! Behave" with that, I completely become the princess of the world, or should I say acting like a good girl. I still can hear the giggle of my beloved cousin even though he try to make it silent as possible.

 

Kai's POV.

"Daehyunnie daehyunnie daehyunnie, I'm sick of that guy!" I lay on my bed in frustration.  "Sick of what guy?" My mom barges in. "Mom~~~ Didn't I told you to knock before entering my room" I whine. "Aigoo~ Nobody will believe if I tell everyone that my hot son is such a whiny" She ruffles my hair like I'm still a 5 years old boy. "Mommmm~~" She giggles and sits next to me.

 

"So how is it going?" She asks me in curiousity. "No progress, that "Daehyunnie" guy is such an . Does he have to interlaced his fingers with her!" I groan. "I should have eliminate that guy before" I sigh. "Aigoo~ My son is so fall in love. So who is this Daehyun boy? Is he handsome?" I can see she's interested with all of this. "Handsome my , he's ugly! He's wearing a very thick glasses! And he's not that fashionable."  I sigh again. "But then, Aemi notices him not me!"

 

This time, my mother pats my back, telling me to calm down. "I'll help alright" She said and then leave the room. I lay myself back again and continue to imagine things about tomorrow.